Kira
Soran
Nature
7 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Down with the Sickness - Page 3 Empty Re: Down with the Sickness

Post by Kira March 21st 2011, 3:07 pm

Kira sighed as they talked of Soran and her's pitiful state. She hated being so weak. Her muscles ached and begged for her to sit back down and she grew dizzy, quickly deciding to allow herself to fall back to the ground, her paws buckling underneath her. Her head lay on the dirt as she looked blankly at the grass, her stomach grumbling in protest of her sudden collapse.
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver March 21st 2011, 8:03 pm

This is bad... Really bad... What if a terrible disease wipes out the entire pack?

Thoughts of that sort swirled quickly around Silver's mind, and a small whine of unease escaped from her muzzle. She averted her gaze to the ground, trying to keep her composure and mask it, she didn't want her genuine fear to leak onto others.

"What are your symptoms? What did this illness start with and how has it progressed? Whatever it is, it's not the friendly type, and it looks like it could be deadly if no one acts fast. " Silver said, looking back up to the two.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
Down with the Sickness - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Down with the Sickness - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 21st 2011, 8:12 pm

Karma laid tiredly under the tree that had confined her sine she made the cruel discovery not long before that her limbs had no strength to carry her figure. Irritation gnawed at her belly, pushing out that stubborn part of her that was showing slightly more now. Part of it was given by the noticing that Silver had returned. The fey was near Kira; were there more getting weaker or ill? Karma struggled onto her paws and made her best effort to make her way to the others. Her golden eyes clenched shut as she began to accelerate. A solid object stopped her, mid-dash, and ended her attempts to move.
The dark fey laid motionless on the ground. One of her orbs peeked open to see Derek and Queen. She groaned, "I was doing soooo good."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soran March 21st 2011, 8:21 pm

Soran blinked in confusion at Silver's immediate reaction to his and Kira's symptoms. Swishing his tail uneasily, the male spoke up, though his voice was shaking from strain. "Silver... I'm sure it's nothing to worry about." He replied, although his tone was no where near reassuring. Glancing at Kira, the male dug his claws into the soft soil as he rose, but stopped halfway off the ground. His muscles refused to move any higher then a few inches, and panic began to set in. Hunting was necessary for the packs survival... sure there were others but as Lead Hunter it was what was expected of him. He began to feel warm under his fur as he too gave into the strain and flopped on the ground, panting.
Soran
Soran
Scout

http://SoranofAvalor.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira March 21st 2011, 8:24 pm

Kira whined as her stomach grumbled more, flattening her ears completely against her skull. "Im just all achy and my stomach keeps growling and the mere thought of food sends me into disgust. I have no clue what could have caused it" she said, rushing so she wouldn't have to move anymore.
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Maiara March 21st 2011, 8:26 pm

Maiara grinned as Rune bit her ear, casting him a look feigning annoyance. Her grin grew wider from ear to gnawed ear as Rune rambled excitedly to Dekona, releasing all of his exuberance on the unsuspecting female. Readjusting slightly so that she could see the scout, she rolled her eyes, nudging the alpha male playfully with a paw,
"Come on, lets not scare her away!" she said laughingly, her eyes glittering. "But yes, how have you been lately Dekona?" she asked, turning her head to face the female. Although she teased Rune about his sudden bubbliness, she too couldn't restrain the joy emenating from every inch of herself.
Maiara
Maiara
Scout

http://nayrugoddessofwisdom.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver March 21st 2011, 8:35 pm

"So, upset stomach and food makes you want to vomit. I'd guess it was something you ate. " Silver said, beginning to sort through various food-borne disease in her mind. "How fast have the symptoms progressed? That may help me pinpoint it. " She said, having a few in mind. But one, she thought, she may have to travel for to avoid the disease, it probably wouldn't help to feed them diseased cures.

Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
Down with the Sickness - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Down with the Sickness - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira March 21st 2011, 8:51 pm

"Over the past few days" she said, laying her head stiffly on her paws. She curled her tail up around her side.
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver March 22nd 2011, 12:50 pm

"All right, as soon as I figure out anything I'll let you know. " Silver said, though she stayed seated. Her eyes wandered as she began to think, narrowing down the different diseases and illnesses she knew.

Let me find out what it is quickly... Didn't Cross say something about a disease going around when I was speaking to him and Mother? It's on the tip of my muzzle, but I can't quite...

Irritated, Silver let out a sharp breath and glared at her paws. She shook her head, feeling defeated. A few short summer coat hairs fluttered around her.

"I wish it was snowing... I am so much more comfortable when it's cold... I'll figure it out. Let me find a quiet place to think. " Silver said, looking up with a determined expression. "If you want, I'd appreciate some help Falco. " She said, standing up and looking at him.

Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 22nd 2011, 4:28 pm

Derek looked to Soran and Kira and then his gaze swung to Karma, "Yeah, hey weren't they part of a hunting party?" He asked wondering why they all looked like they came down with the same sickness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 22nd 2011, 6:53 pm

Queen sighed "I believe" she muttered. Her orbs glanced around "How did you get your scars?" she repeated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 22nd 2011, 7:05 pm

Karma sighed, having no energy to get up and do anything. She saw Silver over with Kira. I'm glad that she made it back okay... Looking around, she felt a gaze fall upon her. Her eyes met Derek's gaze. He seemed to be thinkig rather hard. What could be on his mind? she wondered slightly. Queen seemed to be demanding his attention, asking him a queastion that she couldn't quite decipher. She silently urged any of the members to come over and rid her of this terrible loneliness.

(because nothing happened in my last post. :/ )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 22nd 2011, 7:12 pm

Derek tore his gaze from Karma to answer Queens question. "My scars? Well i don't know so many of them are from my birth pack and the rest i picked up in various fights and random bushes. Why?" He asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 22nd 2011, 9:07 pm

Queen nodes a bit "oh.. I was just wondering.." she said as she looked down pinning her ears back watching her paws move slightly. She knew Derek had been looking st her.. She sighed as she looked away a bit boredly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear March 23rd 2011, 1:37 am

Falco watched silently as the two wolves became suddenly worse in their current state. He looked to Soran who had an urgent look upon his face, Falco knew that, Soran being a hunter felt that it was his responsibility to feed the pack. Falco winked comfortingly to him to show that He would still hunt and find a couple of others that would be happy to help. Thats when Silver interrupted "If you want, I'd appreciate some help Falco. " He watched as she stood and looked towards him. Falco let the thought roll over his mind and then made his decision "I would be happy to help you Silver" he grunted then smiled to the two sick wolves. The lifted his head to look around as if saying, 'well where do we start'. He glanced back to Silver who had invited him upon helping, and awaited her command.
Bear
Bear
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver March 23rd 2011, 7:23 am

"Alright, thank you, follow me please. " Silver said, turning and trotting into the forest. She kept a pace that wouldn't tire anyone too quickly, and went down a trail that slowly thickened. Older paw prints, both pup and adult could be seen on the forest floor, and the forest around it grew darker as the trees grew closer. Suddenly, it opened up into a huge clearing next to a steep valley, with a tall cliff looming above.

"It's the only place where I can think clearly. " Silver explained.

Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 24th 2011, 7:23 pm

Derek flipped his glance to Kira and Soran, something seemed a bit off. He didn't know what it was, or why it was just those three wolves that seemed to be coming down with something. He only hope it wasn't serious or connected to the food. (Oh foreshadowing XD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 24th 2011, 7:32 pm

Queen sighed she rolled to her back and frowned. Her ears lied against the ground as she closed her eyes "How is your day so far?" she asked hoping he'd hear her. I am losing all my pride.. sitting here knowing I annoy him.. she though as her heart thumped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear March 25th 2011, 10:18 pm

Falco watched Silver and awaited what they where going to do first. "Alright, thank you, follow me please. " , Falco's ears perked up and he followed Silver at the same pace looking at the foliage and his surroundings. 'I've never been here before' passed Falco's mind as he turned his attention back to the path that lie ahead of him. He saw the paw prints in the path and thought it must be well used, but not recently. It was quit peaceful down here. Falco gasped softly seeing it open into a huge steep valley, and looked to the tall cliff that towered them above. He had been speechless and was in awe. Silver soon explained their need to be there "It's the only place where I can think clearly. " Falco nodded and sat, looking at the valley, it was breath-taking.

Bear
Bear
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver March 25th 2011, 10:26 pm

"So, Falco, do you know any diseases that may have slipped my mind? I think I know what it is, but I can't remember the name. If not, I was thinking we could go to the elk herd. Perhaps there would be one with the same symptoms yet more advanced, and then I may be able to remember. " Silver said, looking at him but her eyes slightly unfocused. She was in deep thought, sifting through memories and cures, but the memory of her mother saying the disease that was possibly here suddenly had no sound.

I hate blanking out... I really do... She thought, frowning.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear March 25th 2011, 11:09 pm

Falco's attention was soon turned back to Silver as she spoke "So, Falco, do you know any diseases that may have slipped my mind? I think I know what it is, but I can't remember the name. If not, I was thinking we could go to the elk herd. Perhaps there would be one with the same symptoms yet more advanced, and then I may be able to remember. " Falco thought for a while about any diseases that could be this such one that the pack now had. He drooped his head and spoke softly "No, I don't think I know any such as this disease. But, I do think however that it would be good if we went and saw the elk herd to see if they have the same thing." He watched Silver she seemed a little distracted but that was no matter she was probably thinking of what kind of disease could be affecting the pack in such a way. He shifted himself to his paws and got ready to head off towards the elk herd, shaking his coat he stood waiting for Silver.
Bear
Bear
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver March 27th 2011, 9:54 am

"Alright, then let us be off! " Silver said, rising to her paws. She trotted towards the trail head once again, speeding to a leisurely lope as it became wider.

(sorry if it`s short, i`m typing this on my dsi.)
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 27th 2011, 10:22 pm

"My day is doing well, what little i have seen of it. I just woke up." His eyes squinted as he smiled, sadly laughing at his own joke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 27th 2011, 10:30 pm

Queen shook her head, chuckling "That is good.." she nodded laying her head down "It's been very quiet around here" she muttered, swishing her tail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soran March 27th 2011, 10:43 pm

Soran sat stone still as he felt another wave of nausea churn his stomach; food, water, anything to stop the sickness. Ignoring Silvers request to remain still, the male rose to his paws, and it wasn't long before the short burst of energy he had summoned evaporated, leaving him panting and gasping for breath. The skin beneath his fur burned like fire, making him uncomfortable in his thin summer coat. With great effort, he managed to hobble his way towards the rushing waters of Westward Creek, occasionally leaning against a tree to catch his breath. The current had slowed since the day he and Mina had broke the dam, leaving several of the members bruised and broken in the aftermath. The hunter finally collapsed on the sand, causing the grains to billow around him and settle on his coat. Cool water lapped his front paws, and he felt a twinge of sadness at the empty scent of his mate in the territory. How would the pups, practically yearlings, fare without the support of two?

The thought made him sick, adding to the already growing pain in his abdomen, and he let his eyelids slide close, eager to let the rushing water wash away the thoughts that seemed glued to his mind.
Soran
Soran
Scout

http://SoranofAvalor.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum