Soran
Spirit
Silver
Rune
Nature
9 posters

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next

Go down

Journey to the Blood Stained Home - Page 13 Empty Re: Journey to the Blood Stained Home

Post by Guest May 15th 2011, 10:45 am

Mahina looked to her friend, a long sigh escaping her lungs. "I-I was out near the border one day..." She started, referring to the moment she saw Luna near BWP territory. "There was a wolf there. At first, I thought it was another loner wanting to join. I was about to go talk to her... and... turns out it was Luna." She paused, trying to close out the image of how scared her sister had looked. "She told me she and my surviving siblings were nearby. Outside of our borders, but still only a 3 days walk away." Mahina sighed. "I was only going to visit, like I did last time. Afterall, my mom was dead now." She couldn't help but try to smile. "I guess I ended up staying longer when Denali fell sick. I used all the knowledge I knew of herbs from you, but she didn't make it." She began to think maybe what Denali had was something incurable. "Anberlin got rabies. He didn't attack us, but attacked himself, tearing his front legs open. Doing it again each time they healed. When he attacked Blackfeet, we had to chase him... chase him off a cliff." Mahina lowered her head. "I left to come back here when Blackfeet and Luna drowned in the river..." She remembered the days, the days when her siblings met their demise, one by one vanishing. Mahina had told herself it was a consequence of happiness, a tax that must be payed. Luna had always said it was destiny's consequence.

((Story time! xD))

Back to top Go down

Journey to the Blood Stained Home - Page 13 Empty Re: Journey to the Blood Stained Home

Post by Guest May 15th 2011, 1:20 pm

Shadow sighed. There had already been troubles within the pack. Shadow trotted over to a tree and laid down. She wanted to rest before they started the journey. She thought about her own past for a minute. Joining a pack... was this the best choice she had made? Her brother was dead! She needed to forget him. The past had past, it was time to move on! She still couldn't forget him though...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 15th 2011, 1:40 pm

"Insomnia" His head was now lowered just slightly below hers, as a simple sign of respect. "May I ask of your's?" He was weary when it came to asking her that question, but it was only polite and fair, that he gets to know the one's he will be conversing with. His tired looking eyes started to droop towards the floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira May 15th 2011, 5:17 pm

"Kira" she said in response to his question. "I shall accept you on behalf of the alphas, as they are busy" she said, flicking her irritated gaze towards Slate. "Currently we have Guard, Scholar, Hunter, and Scout available. What rank do you feel would suit you best?" she asked.
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 15th 2011, 5:32 pm

Shadow drifted into sleep. She dreamed of starting her own pack. It was wonderful! But when she called for her mate and pups they had no faces! Her dream turned into a nightmare. Shadow forced her eyes open, relieved to know that it had been a dream.
(RANDOM NIGHTMARE!!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soran May 15th 2011, 5:35 pm

Soran merely nodded as Maiara finished the situation with one quick statement. Feeling overwhelmed and slightly cramped by the many members, the male returned the nod and rose to move away from the group. Overhead, the clouds rumbled with the warning of an oncoming autumn downpour. Feeling comforted by the familiar smell of rain, the delta lowered himself onto the grass a considerable distance away from the group, finding the simple comfort of solitude.

(eh..)
Soran
Soran
Scout

http://SoranofAvalor.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit May 15th 2011, 7:36 pm

Spirit glanced at the wolves around her. The argument had been drawn out, died and pulled back in, a cycle no one seemed to be able to stop. She stared after Silver in amazement as she shouted at the group before walking off. The place suddenly felt to be crashing down on her, some unseen force driving her into the ground. Taking a few awkward steps backwards the white she-wolf made her way silently over to a favorite resting spot of hers, under a great pine. She sat down on the cushion of nettles that the tree had shed over past months. She wrapped her tail around her paws to observe the pack in solitude. She breathed easily here, knowing that she didn't have to get caught up in such nonsense.

The whole situation felt over exaggerated to her. They just wanted to join and Slate couldn't really help it if that's just how he always has been. Of course what her said was offending. The wolves that had been in the pack previous to her seemed to have been overly offended by his remark. Though it confused her, of course she had never met the male they spoke of she could easily assume the type of personality that the wolf must have had, giving their reactions.

[ Bleh.. ]
Spirit
Spirit
Sentinel

http://selene-x.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 15th 2011, 7:53 pm

Shadow got up. She stretched and yawned. She seemed to have only slept for a short amount of time. She trotted away from the tree. She felt like hunting and went in search of one of the alphas or betas to ask for permission to go hunting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 15th 2011, 11:09 pm

With things solved for the time being, Charna maneuvered through the flood of wolves to return to Derek. She felt bad for leaving him to play peacemaker, but she hadn't seen anyone else try, so... Her smile flared into existence once more, "sorry for abandoning you there, Derek." She was hoping he wouldn't take that and not accept her because of it. A strange feeling weighted at her belly, one she did not like at all. For the life of her, she couldn't think of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 16th 2011, 1:33 am

His body had fallen into a sitting position, trying to stifle a yawn. Insomnia then took some time to think about his answer before peeling back his maw to speak "Hunter". He knew they were pretty much finished, and let his whole body sink to the floor, in a bid to catch some sleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear May 16th 2011, 6:13 am

Falco eventually stopped his panting and got to his paws shakily, the lactic acid had built up in his muscles and the white male moved about with a slight wince. He left the oxen carcass for those who had wanted it and walked over to where the pack was situated.

Watching as the pack seemed to gather in their groups Falco gave a sharp and loud bark "Theres an Oxen carcass just over there". He looked around the pack and gave a nod to the carcass which was now situated behind him.

He then walked over to Silver and sat beside her smiling, he nuzzled her under the chin.
Bear
Bear
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 16th 2011, 5:18 pm

Faith stood there on the hill, her heart felt like it was about to explode. With this pack nearby, it could be her death or possible her fervor home. Her luminaries spotted a group of wolves near the middle, some scattered. Her small earthy toned cranium turned towards the wolves as she took a step towards the group.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 16th 2011, 6:47 pm

Shadow heard the anoucment about the oxen carcass and trotted over to it. She ate a little, then noticed a new wolf. Shadow trotted near her. She held a dominate posture, unsure if the stranger was a threat. She decided to ask the wolf. "You are in Banishing Winds territory, is there something you want?" she said confidently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 16th 2011, 6:51 pm

Faith nearly jumped, from being nervous and scared. "im..im sorry, Im Faith. I just wanted to join" she said looking down away from the fae. Her banner stayed still as her luminaries followed a bug crawling upon the soft terrain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 16th 2011, 7:08 pm

Shadow relaxed, the wolf had just wanted to join. "Hello Faith! If you want to join then I would talk to one of the alphas or betas, I don't have the authority to accept new nmembers. Oh, my name is Shadow." she replied.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 16th 2011, 7:09 pm

Ninja looked over to his side. He stood up from a rock he was laying on and saw a new wolf.
He relaxed and figured someone else would notice her. He plopped his body back down and had his ears perked forward and just kept watch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 16th 2011, 8:11 pm

Faith let out a relaxing sigh "I will once I see one of hem" she said in a calming matter. Her luminaries looked back up to the fae"Its nice to meet you" she said with a toothy grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 16th 2011, 8:13 pm

Shadow smiled. "I think Maiara or Kira might be free..." said Shadow, turning around to see who was there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 16th 2011, 8:16 pm

Faith plopped her torso down onto the cold earth "I shall wait for them" she said, her soft ocean colored luminaries looking back and forth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soran May 16th 2011, 8:18 pm

Soran’s throat let out a soft, content sigh as he laid his head against his paws. With all the newcomers floating around, the pack was barely recognizable then from when he had first joined. The male rose suddenly and turned to pad away into the pine, away from prying eyes. He quickly curled around the base of the nearest pine and draped his thick tail over his face. The nettles quickly became interwoven with the thick fluff of his winter coat as sap from the pine tree coated his nose and paws. His eyes slid shut as he waited for the comfort of sleep, but instead was met with darkness provided by his tail.

(lame..)
Soran
Soran
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit May 16th 2011, 11:12 pm

Out of the corner of her eye Spirit caught a flash of brown fur passing into the trees. Scanning the wolves in the clearing she slowly rose to her paws and followed after the dark form. She stopped a few feet away, ducking her head underneath an overhanging branch, wincing slightly as the soft spikes poked at her neck. She grinned at the sight of her friend and made her way underneath the branch. Spirit plopped down in the nettles next to him. She felt bad for disturbing him, he seemed to be trying to sleep. Though with all the commotion about she was sure he wouldn't be able to get much as it is. She stretched out a grey paw, poking Soran in the ribs.
Spirit
Spirit
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Soran May 16th 2011, 11:22 pm

Soran started slightly as a familiar form settled beside him, prodding a dark grey paw into his ribs. Though he showed no sign of welcoming the company, he felt relief being away from the large group with his friend. The delta quickly slid his tail away from his muzzle, catching Spirit in the face in the process and causing a small pile of nettles to settle atop her head. “I apologize for improvising, as I know pine needles don’t provide as much protection as a leaf helmet.” He said, a grin slowly spreading across his muzzle.
Soran
Soran
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 16th 2011, 11:24 pm

Mahina looked behind her as Falco came up to Silver. Deciding not to be around them, the female searched for something to do. She started back towards the clearing, pausing as she saw Soran move towards the tree's, Spirit following him a moment later. She smiled, following the two. As Soran turned to speak to Spirit, she took a place laying in front of him. "A leaf helmet?" She looked at him with a puzzled look.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit May 16th 2011, 11:28 pm

Spirit glanced upward, trying to see the nettles that now rested upon her head. She chuckled, "I'm sure they'll get the job done just the same." The sound of approaching pawsteps made Spirit turn to look at the figure walking towards them, Mahina. "Hello Mahina." She greeted, a friendly smile on her face. "A leaf helmet? Well... I'm not sure how to describe it, really. Only that they are very protective and can with stand everything... but the wind."
Spirit
Spirit
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 16th 2011, 11:33 pm

Mahina chuckled. "Everything must meet it's match." She grinned. "So if you were in a tornado a leaf helmet wouldn't do you much good." She played with the nettles under her paws. "Maybe a rock helmet..." She shrugged a little bit, grabbing a nettle in her teeth. "But that'd be kind of heavy."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next