Silver
Dakota
Rune
9 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Pack Lands - Page 21 Empty Re: The Pack Lands

Post by Guest January 21st 2011, 9:46 am

Queen sighs catching a scent she got up quickly and dashed over to the scent She slowed Dow. To catch the scent 100% she walked right into Derek her eyes widen and pinned her ears back "Sorry" as felt Dizzy and sat sown her eyes stood widen and she stumbled Into Runes side "Sorry!" she barked "there is something in the territory though!" she mumbled to a fall to the ground she was weak but pushed herself to go she pushed herself up and she pushed herself to go to the brute she snarled slighty reaching where the brute was (Malik) she stumbled and pushed herself up and shook her head and growled lowly " who are you " her voice sounding angry as she growled flickering her tail and wagging the Brute 'how stupid am I? Walking right into Derek' she sighed frowning to a low
Snarl as she bared her fangs at the brute who shook his fur she shied ' I should of just not asked him' she though sadly she looked up to brute and said " if you want to join follow me I sill fake you to our Alpha" she snapped daringly as she flicked her tail growling

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira January 21st 2011, 4:45 pm

"Maiara, Soran, What can I do to help?" she asked. She flicked her ears as she heard Queen in the distance, It sounded like she had it under control so she decided to stay and help. Several small droplets of water still clung to her black coat from earlier annoyingly. She waited silently for a reply from either of them. She quickly flattened her ears and looked down as her vision traveled to Soran's paw once more.
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Maiara January 21st 2011, 5:54 pm

As the strange male claiming to be Silver’s brother offered his assistance, Maiara bared her fangs, instantly offended. Admittedly she and Soran needed help, but she refused to take blind trust in some loner who, as of yet, had provided no proof of his true identity. In fact, she was appalled to think that the male would have so much as considered that she would accept his assistance. She was about to tell him so, when he was called over by Silver, the injured Mahina slung across her back. The female looked on with interest as he trotted over to her, and as the three made their way back to the den site.
“I suppose he was telling the truth…” she thought to herself, her suspicions lessening slightly. But whether or not Silver‘s newfound brother was to be trusted was not important, not at the moment.
"Maiara, Soran, What can I do to help?" she heard Kira ask.
Maiara considered this for a moment, distracted slightly by the stabbing pain in her side. Quickly, she came to a decision, and with some effort she ignored her own discomforts, concluding that her state was far less extreme than her friend’s.
“Soran is worse off than me. If you could, would you help him back to the den site? I can make it there myself, but I don‘t think that I can bear his weight for even that short a distance,” she replied unhesitatingly. She would not have anyone caring for her before the other pack members.

(lame!)
Maiara
Maiara
Scout

http://nayrugoddessofwisdom.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira January 21st 2011, 8:28 pm

Kira flicked her ears at Maiara's response. "Okay" she said, padding past her towards Soran. She looked over his wounds for a moment before lowering her head and nudging him. "Soran, I am going to help you get back" she said softly. She couldn't do what Silver had with Mahina because Soran was larger and heavier than her. She would have to just walk alongside him and help him keep his balance.
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear January 22nd 2011, 7:17 am

Malik jolted awake to a snarl, confused, stunned, and more confusion. As he sat he scurried backwards not sure what to make of the wolf, walking straight back into the tree, a whimper showed his surprise as he looked at the female still confused. His ears lay flat across the back of his neck as his head high and nose to the air, baring his neck, somewhat submissively but mostly stunned. Her words for now passed in one ear and out the other, but her voice saddened. did something trouble this wolf? Malik perked up his ears and lashed his tail to the side, as she asked if he wanted to meet the Alpha. Malik nodded a little shyly and followed the wolf to where the alpha was along the way he decided to make a little conversation, something he doesn't do a lot of. "My names Malik" he said lashing his tail once more "What's yours?" he continued straight to the point. He still wasn't sure of the wolfs attitude towards him yet, it seemed to be fairly aggressive, but he shrugged it off and continued after the wolf waiting for her reply.
Bear
Bear
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 22nd 2011, 9:02 am

Mizu gets out of the water and shakes her wet fur. She goes a little ways away from the pack and gets under a tree to nap. Mizu dreams of taking a bull elk down, single pawed. (it's a dream XD) it feels so real that she can almost smell the meat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 22nd 2011, 10:53 am

Queen Growed at the male as she wanted to attack but refused she growled and said "My name is Not your Business util you are a pack member" she Lashed her tail as sh walked off to the Alpha Rune She Sliped to a Stop in front of rune She mummbled "This is Malik wanting to join" she said bowing in a Respective way as she said "I'll let you have this" as she walked to the river and sighed "Can i swim in this?" she asked forgetting she would of drowned if Kira hadn't saved her life

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 22nd 2011, 11:30 am

Mizu wakes up, still savoring her dream. She sighs, and tries to roll back to sleep. Mizu waits for a moment then gets up and walks toward the pack, wanting to go make some friends. She walks slowly and stops when she saw the wolf that snapped at her on the first day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 22nd 2011, 11:54 am

Queen ears pined back as she growled she turned and walked off to the wolf "Who are you?" she asked looking at the Faes eyes as her own dark blue eyes took a deep stare

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 22nd 2011, 11:58 am

Mizu wimpers and crouches down. "M-Mizu." she stammers. I hope she doesn't hurt me She thinks. "I'm new." Mizu continues "I dont know my way around yet."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 22nd 2011, 12:08 pm

Queens eyes rolled and walked to Rune, her tail flickered showing her to come "This is Rune; our Alpha male.." she said point to Maiara, Mahina, Soran, Silver and Kira "Maiara is Alpha female, Mahina is Delta female, Soran is Lead hunter, Silver is Scholar, Kira is Beta female" she sighed "I am Queen a Scholar and" she said point to Derek with her muzzle "That is Derek, Delta male" she slightly smiled at him as she walked to the river and layed down diping her muzzle in the water

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 22nd 2011, 12:11 pm

Mizu's ears perk up. "oh, hi.." she says shyly. "I'm Mizu. I wanted to join your pack." (sorry lame post)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 22nd 2011, 12:13 pm

Queen pined her ears back 'I wonder with Amari went? i hope she left' Queen growled and Wanted to leap into the water but was to weak to suport her own weight she frowned

Back to top Go down

Post by Soran January 22nd 2011, 4:55 pm

“Soran is worse off than me. If you could, would you help him back to the den site? I can make it there myself, but I don‘t think that I can bear his weight for even that short a distance,” she replied unhesitatingly.

Soran opened his eyes as Maiara spoke. He could tell by scent and voice that Kira was desperate to help the two wolves recover. Shocked by her request, he opened him mouth to reject, but this only brought on another fit of coughing. "No Maiara, I can get there on my own-" He sputtered. With great difficulty, he began to drag himself onto the grass for a more comfortable surface. His limbs began to shake as he stretched out his back legs. Pain shot though his muscles as the male lifted himself from the ground, using a tree as support. His wounds reopened and crimson blood began to stain his fur, turning the brown hue dark and sticky. "See, nothing." He replied stubbornly swaying on the spot.
Soran
Soran
Scout

http://SoranofAvalor.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 22nd 2011, 8:06 pm

(I have know clue where i was so i will just make something up.)

Derek sat a ways from the others. He had frozen when the rest had plunged into the river. The past week with his family flashing before his eyes. One after another his pack had fallen and was Sariya said flashing into his mind. Now as they all laid weary before him he kicked himself mentally for freezing like that, never had he done that before, what type of delta male was he.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 22nd 2011, 8:15 pm

Queen had sighed she looked over her shoulder at Derek Nd walked over sitting down "hey" she said shyly "you alright?" she asked looking st his eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 22nd 2011, 8:25 pm

"I should have been there, i should have helped!" He said frustrated "But i froze" Wearily the words pushed out. "I'm sorry, i should have been there for you, for everyone." he hung his head, disgusted with himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 22nd 2011, 8:31 pm

Queen sighed and said "Derek, there is nothin you could of done other then hurt yourself" she sighed nudge his head up with her paw "don't think of yourself like that" she said Again signing "what matters is that everyone is safe" she sighing "you weren't there for me and i don't think that matters, we are fine" she sighed

(Omar I'm lame)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 22nd 2011, 8:36 pm

"The point is i should have been there, i am just what my sister called me, a coward." with that he got up and paced away into the forest hopelessly trying to clear his thoughts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 22nd 2011, 8:43 pm

Queen shook her head and dashed off after Derek "your not a coward!" she said sighing "your better then to beat like this on yourself" Queen sighed stopping infront of him" I know you are better then this!" she sighed "you didnt have time to save me" she sighed "I am still Alive!" she replied she moved out of his way "if you are gonna go and call your self a coward.." she sighed and walked off infront of him and whispering "I M z coward" she sighed and frowned 'whT are you doing!! Go help him!' a little voice told her she sighed "I just can't bare the pain anymore" she whispered and walked she shied hanging her head low

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 22nd 2011, 8:47 pm

The forest was no longer silent. Footfalls were making their ever so soft sounds, disturbing the resting female's silent haven. Karma rose her head and looked around from the bush from under which she lay. A familliar shape came into view, "Derek?"

(I think I left myself in the forest, but I'm unsure...)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 22nd 2011, 8:53 pm

Derek jumped he had been ignoring everything foolishly, now with the coming of a new voice it pulled him quickly out of his thoughts. "What!" He said a little more sharply then he should have clearing his throat he spoke again "What?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 22nd 2011, 9:00 pm

Karma scooted out from the bush, holding back a smile. "Sorry," she barked calmly. "I suppose I should have made myself visible before saying something." The black female smiled foolishly before being able to hold it back. Being growled at couldn't stop her unexplainable good mood. "I just heard you coming, so I thought I'd say something," she barked again, her good mood seeping into her voice, filling it with a bounce.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 22nd 2011, 9:03 pm

Queen sighed laying down "this was a terrible idea!" she whispered puting her head on her paws while she listens to Karma and Derek talk she sighed "he never didnt evnreply yet" she whispered 'hive him time!' she thiub

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear January 23rd 2011, 4:19 am

Malik flicked his ears at the wolfs words "my names not your business until you are a pack member" so yet again he shrugged the attitude of the female off, and kept following her. She lead him to a male, he must of been the alpha male. Then she, spoke again "This is Malik, wanting to join" so it was obviously the leader. Malik dropped his head respectfully, the leader a mixture of browns, greys, whites, tans and a little bit of black. Malik's tail swished behind him and his coat parted lightly to the breeze. He watched the female walk off out the corner of his eye. He lifted his head slightly to the leader and parted his lips saying "Hello, I'm Malik, i wish to join your pack" Malik was straight to the point in his introduction to the Alpha. He figured if the leader wanted to know more, he would ask it.
Bear
Bear
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next