Silver
Dakota
Rune
9 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Pack Lands - Page 38 Empty Re: The Pack Lands

Post by Silver April 3rd 2011, 9:12 am

Silver slowed her progression to the main den as she stopped to stretch, her front end nearing the ground with her gray and white legs stretching before her. She arched her back, and then let out a wide yawn. Her green eyes disappeared under her eye lids as she closed them for a moment, then reappearing as she thought.

So relaxing, to not have your friends almost dying around you... She thought with a mute humor. She then stood, and shook herself free of the shed leaves she had accumulated from stretching. Trotting forward, she grew closer to the den with every stride.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
The Pack Lands - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Pack Lands - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soran April 3rd 2011, 11:50 am

Soran emerged from the cover of the trees sleepily; his eyes blinking rapidly in the bright autumn sun. After a week of recovery, his limbs still felt shaky and weak from the distemper that had invaded his body, causing him to lose a great amount of weight in a very short time. Even hunting had been a humiliating defeat, just the simple run had proven too much, and he ended up collapsed on the ground gasping for air.

Shaking his head at the memory, the male padded across the grounds, keeping an eye out for anything of interest. He paused as two wolves came into view, Derek and a wolf he had never seen were on their way towards the den. He proceeded to follow them, but felt a crowd might be intimidating to a loner that wished to join. Instead the male plopped on the dying grass and shook his fur as a brisk autumn wind blew suddenly across the territory, sending leaves painted orange and red spiraling into the sky.
Soran
Soran
Scout

http://SoranofAvalor.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit April 3rd 2011, 12:31 pm

Selene glanced around at the trees that surrounded her. She felt the trees were watching her, towering overhead about to crash upon her. Her nerves were shattered and she could feel herself shaking. What if they reject me?... The though loomed in her mind, threatening to make her turn tail and flee. So many things could go wrong, so many could just... happen.

She saw a flash of brown fur behind her, startling her slightly. She glanced over her shoulder at the male who had begun following her and Derek for a short ways. He was tall, again making her feel rather small and she could tell he to was rather muscular. Jeez, I could swear they'd eat me! She thought. She sighed as he stopped following them, turning back to watch the land ahead of her. His presence had given her a slight comfort, to know that she wasn't completely open to attack from behind. Now as she kept trotting along she felt once more threatened. She fixed her eyes on her paws, continuing to follow Derek.
Spirit
Spirit
Sentinel

http://selene-x.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 3rd 2011, 12:36 pm

Queen's orbs pulled along side of Falco seeing a new Vixen, she growled slightly 'Ignore them.. Ignore Them..' she said to her mind. Her banner swished as her auds perked as Soran emerged from the bush. She sighed getting up "I'm gonna go for a walk.." she said closing her orbs, opening them widely she trotted off. She went off to find something to do..

(GOING TO FIND AISHA!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 3rd 2011, 3:00 pm

Derek padded lightly, he knew the female beside him was tense, they usually were if he was the first of the pack that they saw. It was something he had come to expect with his size. He spotted Rune not far and was hoping that if he tool her straight to him, they could bypass all the sick members. So he veered towards his alpha.

(Question? Do i just go ahead and say i am beta or wait for Rune to say something in RP?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit April 3rd 2011, 3:16 pm

Selene lifted her amber gaze up from her paws only to find Derek was no longer in front of her. The chestnut she-wolf froze, scanning the area before spotting the male's form heading off to another wolf. She took a deep breath, before following after him. The wolf seemed to hold himself with a certain stature, he must be an alpha. Selene couldn't settle herself, she followed after Derek than ever. They'll hate me! She sighed, following the large male.
Spirit
Spirit
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 3rd 2011, 3:51 pm

Queen shifted her orbs and smiled at Derek, Her orbs shifted around to memories flooding into her mind.. She became bored and walked to a tree, laying to her flank she sighed and hummed a bit. 'lalalalalalallalalalalalala' she hummed to him mind as she chuckled and swished her banner as she was all peaceful alone and prefered to be alone for a bit unless someone really wanted to company her.

(I guess you'd say your beta because Karma said she as delta so! ^^)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune April 3rd 2011, 8:28 pm

With a shift of his feet, Rune settled himself into a sitting position and watched as two figures came toward him. Although, as he did so a swift feeling of weariness swept over him and he felt the yearning of a deep slumber pull on both his body and mind. However, he quickly regained his normal composure as both of the forms drew closer. Though even with a smile placed upon his muzzle and the present longing of a deep, sleep existed at that very moment. Rune managed to also appear somewhat alert and dominate at the same time.

"It appears you have a tag-a-long there Derek. Though I must say it appears this follower of yours is not in the best of conditions..., which brings me to a question I wish to ask you. Why have you brought it here when the pack is still recovering from a sickness of our own? Have you made a wise choice? Or are you potentially dooming those who still recover within our pack whose bodies may not be able to cope with another bringing of sickness if this new wolf has such things?" He called out though his voice seemed quite it still echoed upon the trunks of the trees. Maybe his questions would seem harsh, but if they did then his idea would have gone as planned. For although Derek was already deemed the new beta male, and qualified for almost every aspect of what that rank demanded. Rune would not truly believe he was absolutely capable unless he could endure not only his harsh questions, but also the questioning of the decisions the wolf had made that could affect the entire pack.

(There I sort of mentioned that it had already happened. Also please note Derek that really I have no doubt in your capabilities of being the Beta Male.)

Last edited by Rune on April 3rd 2011, 10:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :
The Pack Lands - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Pack Lands - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://www.banishing-winds.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 3rd 2011, 10:00 pm

Karma looked up tiredly as Rine's questioning echoed on the still air. She could see the alpha, and Derek with a ragged stranger. Instantaneously, her ears flattened against her head. She knew she was still weak from the illness, but would deny any weakness to anyone she didn't know. Though, lazing around for any period of time was enough to make anyone curious. Leaning foreward, she listened intently to what was going down.

((Honestly, I read Queen's parenthetical note off and was like "I did what?" Then I read on and was relieved of my temporary freakout))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 3rd 2011, 10:56 pm

I look back finally stopping. Her heart pounding. I start to feel safer seeing they were gone. I look down at my paws that were shaking, feeling like I been running for hours. I growl to myself as I walk further. My ears twitch as I smelt an odor of an pack. Her ears falls back feeling nervous.- "Im in pack territory now. Maybe they would let me in ?" -She questioned herself as she cleared her throat she walked further. What if they wont let me in ? What if they try to kill me like the last pack. Questions filled her head.....What if...

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira April 3rd 2011, 11:57 pm

Kira yawned, getting to her paws unsteadily. Like Karma and Soran, her muscles were still weaker than before and she weighed much less. The beta trotted into the forest, watching the trees blow crisply. She stopped abruptly, sitting down and observing the forest around her with her icy blue gaze.

(lame DX it's late and I haven't been on much lately Razz Kira ish going to find corlissa!)
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 4th 2011, 12:08 am

She stops and looks around unsure what to do. Hmmm how come I havent ran into someone yet ? She questions herself and sniff the ground. Their sent is fresh so it's not an abandon territory. She starts to feel lost and looks at the forest. Maybe in there. She continues walking to the forest.-

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit April 4th 2011, 1:52 am

The brown she-wolf glanced around her with worried eyes. She began to notice them, other wolves lying about or simply emerging from the trees that surrounded them. She flicked her ears, turning her attention back to the male who had spoken and Derek. His voice rang out clear and with a determination Selene was not used to. She shrunk back behind Derek, unsure of exactly how to react to the alpha's questions. Even if they weren't directly stated to her. She shifted her paws uneasily, her ears lowering against her skull.

She glanced down at herself. Surely her fur was rather scruffy at the time and she was not in the best of conditions but she wasn't sick; or at least not that she knew of. Hunting had been tough on her own, being unable to bring down such large prey with just herself she'd been having to survive off any other small prey that crossed her path. It was never really much to eat but it kept her going.

[ It's really late... Lame post xD ]
Spirit
Spirit
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear April 4th 2011, 3:24 am

A new scent filled Falco's nose and immediately rose to his paws defensively, it was a lone, and IT was wandering around the pack territory. With a slight growl he headed off to the source of the scent. Bounding through the forest he soon found his target, A pure white female wolf. Lunging forth from the bushes he confronted the wolf, hackles raised with a deadly snarl gaping from his jaws "Who are you? and Why are you here?" His voice was gruff but was still soft and somewhat gentle. He studied the female lone while awaiting an answer, she was bigger than a lot of the females Falco had come across and seemed pretty sturdy on her legs. She made Falco feel like a pup! Although he was average height and built it didn't worry him about the females size or strength it was whether she had the smarts to take him on. He knew if she did she would most likely have the upper hand with strength but most likely not with skill, light and agile as he was. His tail lashed side to side and hackles dropped becoming more relaxed and open to the stranger to see what she had to say.
Bear
Bear
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 4th 2011, 10:21 am

Her ears drop as she see's the male. Watching how he reacted with her in their territory. Her hackles slowly raised. She speaks softly and gentle.- "Im Corlissa....Im searching for a pack and came across your" -She stops More like fores here.She rolls her eyes- "Are you Alpha of this pack ?" -She slowly looks at him she slowly stand ready just in case of an fight, She was in no condition to fight but she wont down easily. She watches as he relaxed more and smiles to herself and stands up straight. -

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 4th 2011, 5:20 pm

Derek eye's blazed and he straighten. He respected his alpha and would follow him to his death but he refused to talked to like that, not when he and Rune were friends, and Rune knew more about him than any but Palla had known. "she is not sick merely exhausted to the point of her body giving out. If she were sick i would not have brought her within three river lengths of the pack." He said his voice holding no defiance only the answer to the question Rune had so strategically asked.

(I know and i am happy you can i can be given your trust. ^_^)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira April 4th 2011, 6:54 pm

Kira flicked her ears quickly as Falco's snarl reached her ears. She jumped up and bounded through the forest on the way to him. As they reach her sight she emerges from the brush, her hackles raised and muscles tensed. She turns her gaze to Falco and then back to the female, who appeared to be about the same size as she was before she had grown sick. She padded closer, studying the white female before stopping abruptly. "Who are you" she said emotionlessly, her icy gaze locked on the white female, her body stiff as she refused to blink for even a second.

((Kira was late and missed the intoduction, so she must ask again xD))
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 4th 2011, 8:49 pm

Her eyes shifts to any other wolf. Her ears dropped, she shifted from side to side with the pain of her paws. Questions went threw her head again, Are they going to attack me ? She speak softly staring into the female's eyes- "Im Corlissa, wishing to join your pack." -Her tail sway back and forth.-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 4th 2011, 8:59 pm

(I'm gonna just pretend that me and Silver have arrived xD)

Aisha stayed in the trees by Silver, glancing her way nervously. Her legs stayed stayed stiff and she held her head in bravery. She felt proud, coming all this way, and being amongst her own once more, after all she had been through. But nervousness filled her stomach and she tried to push it away. She did not speak, she only waited for Silver to do something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 4th 2011, 9:34 pm

Queen's eyes flickered through the cluster of wolves, she sighed and growled. Rolling over she hit her apex along the ground and growled.. 'STOP IT!' her mind screamed viciously. Her talons dug into the terra as she growled 'bash bash bash' she thought and closed her dark blue orbs and tried to ignore the world around her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira April 4th 2011, 9:40 pm

Kira finally blinked after the female spoke. "Come with me" she said, turning and walking past Falco, motioning for him to follow. She trudged through the trees on her way back to the den, her large paws digging into the ground as she walked.

((lame Dx))
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 4th 2011, 9:54 pm

She blinks- " Ummm ok" -She slowly follows behind ears falling down.-

(Yours is better than mine D:))

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira April 4th 2011, 10:08 pm

Kira slowed down slightly so that Corlissa could catch up. "Im Kira by the way" she said, keeping her gaze ahead and pace steady as she continued padding towards the den, a smile on her muzzle as the the pack's scent reach her nose. She quickly crawled under some shrubs before stopping on the other side, waiting for the female to crawl under so they could continue across the den site to Rune.
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 4th 2011, 10:17 pm

She smiles lightly- "Nice name" -She crawl under and stops behind her. She starts to tell less tense she lefts up her nose as she smells all of the different types of wolves. A smile curves on her face, Smells just a like a home. She thought.-

Back to top Go down

Post by Soran April 4th 2011, 10:24 pm

((Hey guys, remember that you should be rping in past tense form- this meaning that your action words should be ending with an 'ed' like 'sighed' or 'walked'))

2. Posts must always be in 3rd person past tense. Don't write posts like, "I sit down and look around the area as I hope to catch some other wolf about the land." Instead, write posts like this. "Rune sat down and looked around the area as he stared off into the endless sea of the green pines. He hoped he would catch another pack member wandering about the territory."

Soran
Soran
Scout

http://SoranofAvalor.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next