Kaiana
Spirit
Rune
11 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Winter Den - Page 22 Empty Re: The Winter Den

Post by Guest June 29th 2011, 3:30 pm

Jacob looked at her "No,It was more of a piercing snap,didn't you hear it?" To him it sounded like something stepping in a bear trap,although no cry of pain had been made.He shrugged it off then sat down.Jacob then heard a smack,turning he saw a she-wolf that had faceplanted into the snow,he wanted to laugh but he wasn't going to embaress her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 1st 2011, 2:07 am

He went to bow as well, slowly shifting into position on the cold ground. His head at her level and eyes locked to hers. "Pleasure to meet you Taru, I'm Insomnia." He had could tell she was staring at him, by the way her eyes danced around. Returning her shy smile with one more confident.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 1st 2011, 4:18 am

Soske looking into the clearing hears the name Taru and Insomnia and decides to walk into the clearing and talk to them. They both seemed nice enough and Soske knew she had to make it clear she was no threat. She also knew that the Alpha must be somewhere located in the group so Soske knew to be extra carful not to look like a threat.

When first approaching the clearing Soske was unsure if she should walk into it. Soske though What if they don't want another wolf? or Am I even ready for another pack? and Am I even good enough for this pack? Soske got so nervous she was beginning to shake a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 1st 2011, 10:09 am

Jade saw another new wolf, Soske, approaching the clearing. The past weeks Jade had lurked in the shadows, waiting for the right time to show herself. She wasn’t sure there would ever be a right time. Shuffling forward, the she-wolf followed Soske’s lead. Sooner or later? She asked herself. There was no thyme to answer, though, because Jade had shuffled into the clearing. “Oh great,” she mumbled. “Now look at what I’ve done.”.”

Last edited by Jade on July 2nd 2011, 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 1st 2011, 3:38 pm

Jacob crouched down and more wolves came and stalked away,the snap was getting annoying,he hated his sensitive ears,but he couldn't smell,he wondered if anyone really noticed that? Jacob sat down by a lone tree and sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota July 1st 2011, 8:12 pm

Taru knew that with so many loners coming in, Maiara would have her hands full. To make things harder, Rune seemed to be quite busy and was unable to help with the accepting. Perhaps they should form a line of sorts? She had seen this happen with young wolves. Their mother would line them up, then clean them down one by one. It could be useful in talking to and accepting the many wolves. Smiling warmly to Insomnia, Taru nodded to him. She tried not to stare, calming the need to analyze his abnormal pelt color. A small laugh escaped and she instantly stopped, giving him an apologetic look. "Sorry, I rarely see a pelt color such as yours. I find it rather..... handsome," the tiny female braved the word, for she did in truth, find Insomnia to be eye capturing with his color.
Dakota
Dakota
Sentinel

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/318/0/1/autumn_wolf_by_kh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 2nd 2011, 2:47 am

"I find it rather..... handsome" He raised his brows slightly and shifted his position to be stood up once again. Looking at her with nothing thing to say, he wasn't used to compliments from others. "I..urr thanks ?" The male felt like a fool and could feel his checks burning, lucky enough to be hidden under his thick pelt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 2nd 2011, 9:19 am

Jacob twitched his ears,and then looked around,he was bored,with an attention span of about 1,it was kinda hard.He looked around vigorusly,then sighed somewhat.He got up and trotted around the area.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 2nd 2011, 11:27 am

Shifting uneasily, Jade had no idea of what to do. Slowly she sat down, hoping that they wouldn’t take notice of her. Though, at the same time, she wished they would. Stupid feelings, they always get in the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota July 2nd 2011, 2:59 pm

A gentle laugh rose in Taru's chest, "It was a compliment," she explained before rising to her paws. The female looked at the male who was lost for words, eyeing him curiously. Perhaps he wasn't used to such a statement? Had Taru been too bold? The thought made her laugh again, she was only being nice. Turning around and beginning to walk towards the cover of the trees, she called back to him, "Bye Insomnia." Taru had been entertained with the male known as Insomnia, but he most likely wasn't much of a talker. Figuring that much, the female put a stop to the conversation, not wanting to make him feel awkward.
Dakota
Dakota
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 2nd 2011, 3:03 pm

(Lol, I hope I can post in the roleplay. o_o This is my first time roleplaying here. :U *runs away in embarrassment* Should I assume that I have not yet been accepted since this is my first time in the roleplay? )

The new comer sniffed the air warily. Her eyes shone with uncertainty. However, she knew she couldn't turn back now. Not when she had already traveled so far into this pack's territory. There was no turning back. It was time for her to join a pack. It was winter and already hard enough finding food on her own.

The she-wolf clawed at the ground, her massive muscles flexing beneath her colorful fur. She lifted her golden orbs and stared through the trees towards the den that was no too far off.

Perhaps she should have waited near the territory's boundaries. But, alas, TreeSong was one of arrogance and stubbornness, so she strode right past the boundary and followed her nose to where it was strongest.

Her stomach growled loudly, reminding her of her mission. With a scrunch of her snout, that resembled a wolfish pout, she raised a large paw forward. She reminded herself to keep her head down and tail low, signs of submission and a low-threat status.

"Hello?" Her emotionless voice called out. The question sounded more like a statement.

TreeSong knew there were wolves nearby, yes. But she couldn't just trot right in without letting herself be known. There could be pups, and she knew from experience that alphas would not tolerate even a low threat near the den should there be younglings.

And so, TreeSong waited for a reply, the wind slightly ruffling her fur, making her almost blend in with the trees.

Last edited by TreeSong on July 2nd 2011, 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 2nd 2011, 3:30 pm

Jacob perked his ears and looked out,seeing a she-wolf,he was new but he WOULD protect his pack,he barked back "Come out!" He growled somewhat and bristled his fur,he had no itention of hurting the wolf if it meant no harm though.He sat down,still bristling and growling low in his throat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 2nd 2011, 3:39 pm

Treesong's ears swayed to the side, her own fur bristling before settling back. She raised her head slightly, stepping out from the trees. She gazed over the wolf before heaving a soft sigh.

"I mean no harm." She grunted. "No sane wolf would walk into a territory - alone - with means to attack and expect to survive."

Her tail swished slightly to abbreviate her words. She looked back towards the wolf.

"I seek to join your pack."

Her words seemed forced but her eyes shone with sincerity. She knew she had to join a pack or wither in the wilderness.

"Please." She added, though the word seemed foreign from her mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 2nd 2011, 3:58 pm

Jacob twitched his tail "Well,Okay...But to join, you need to talk to one of our Alphas." Her pointed his tail to the Alphess,and said once more "Be careful what you sat,she is very busy right now,and Im Jacob by the way."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 2nd 2011, 4:06 pm

Treesong's left ear twitched a little.

"I see. Thank you."

With a nod of her head to Jacob, she began to make her way towards the Alpha. Her paws left large paw prints behind her as she walked.

She wondered where things would lead now. She found it frustrating and unnerving that she could not guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 3rd 2011, 4:08 am

"Bye" His head was still tilted as he watched her walk away. He shook his own head and fell back onto his haunches, still unsure of quite what happened. "I know what it was" Insomnia said quietly to himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota July 3rd 2011, 4:29 am

Taru's ears pricked slightly as she heard him called back a good-bye. She wondered if maybe he was new as well? He smelled of the pack heavily, so she assumed no, but wasn't sure. Insomnia was a character that she would eventually have to get to know, so why not now? He wasn't much a talker, so maybe more of a hunter? Taru thought over the idea of inviting him to a bunny hunt, mauling it over in her mind. She turned her head slightly to glance at him as she continued to walk. No one else was with him, perhaps he was bored. It wouldn't hurt to ask.

"Unless...." the ebony female turned around suddenly, "You'd like to go for a rabbit hunt with me?" she asked. Her pale eyes looked towards his direction, an inviting smile on her face. So far, Taru knew very few wolves in the large pack, here was another she needed to meet and form some sort of bond with. She waited, curious of what his answer would be.
Dakota
Dakota
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 3rd 2011, 4:38 am

She was a hard one to figure out. One moment leaving and the next asking him to join her in a hunt. Although he couldn't decline since the male enjoyed hunting but he could at least ponder for a while. Make her wait a while before answering. His teal eyes stayed locked onto her before finally talking "Sure." Insomnia rose off the white ground and shook his pelt free of the snow, slowly stepping across the turf towards her. With each step, he crushed the snow beneath his large un-elegant paws.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota July 3rd 2011, 4:46 am

With his hesitation, Taru opened her mouth a little, as if to take it back. He didn't have to accept, but when he did, it made a wave of relief flow through her. Hunting alone was never fun. A relaxed smile spread across her face, her tail wagging as he walked over to her. "I bet I can catch one before you," she grinned, holding her head high as he approached. She bowed playfully, asking for the challenge. Taru was fast, which usually meant her hunts were fast. As she was goofing around, the female couldn't help but bark a little, happy to be playing once again.
Dakota
Dakota
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 3rd 2011, 4:56 am

He replied as he returned her bow, a cheeky smile on his figures. "I accept your challenge" He was the first to raise and motioned with his form "Would you like a headstart before I beat you?" His tail swished lightly as he waited for her reply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota July 3rd 2011, 5:02 am

Taru pretened not to notice his offer, mauling it over secretly in her mind. She then slipped past him, looking at him as she walked, "If you insist." A warm laugh escaped her muzzle and she bolted forward. Her long legs flowed across the snowy ground, nails digging into the frozen earth. Taru couldn't even smell rabbit yet, she was just running in one direction. Inhaling numerous times, the ebony female caught the scent. She shifted directions, turning back for a moment to beam at Insomnia.
Dakota
Dakota
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 3rd 2011, 5:14 am

He stood and smiled back at her while he waited for a moment before slowly making his way across the realm, slipping into the forest. His ears perked up and inhaled gulps of air looking for a scent of a rabbit. He wanted to beat her, but he also wanted to be humble and let her win.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota July 3rd 2011, 5:22 am

Taru continued to move. Her body wove through the undergrowth, picking up speed with the straights and slowing at curves. The rabbit had noticed her company long ago, already beginning to flee for its life. Using her much longer legs, the female gained on it. A cloud errupted from her nostrils with every breath, releasing its warmth into the frigid air. Her ears were relaxed while every other muscle was taught. They captured every step of the rabbit's fleeing feet, measuring exact location and how far she needed to push. With a sudden burst, she was upon her prey. Ivory teeth connected to white fur and life-giving liquid filled Taru's mouth.
Dakota
Dakota
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 3rd 2011, 5:31 am

Slipping subtly through the forest, looming pines engulf the embodiment of the male. A chilling wind strikes against his white pelt, leaving it wind torn and grey, flecked with debris. Although virtually impossible to locate prey through the gale - the male drinks in the atmosphere, crooning when he gets the slightest taste of prey. Instantly, instincts take over from intellect and the male presses himself to the ground, tail stuck out like a rod and lifted an inch up off of the undergrowth. His rather large, un-elegant paws are placed neatly one in front of the other, providing the grace that is required for the male to glide forth, his hinds tucked under his rump to support the weight cascading down into the domain from his bulk. He pulls himself to the right sharply, hearing a click as a talon splits on the hard ground. When his target is located just infront of him, he neatly lifts himself upwards and quick as a flash tears his large pedestal through the atmoshphere, crushing the varment underneath his hooked claws, caging it before flinging it violently onto the frozen snow, allowing crimson liquid to flow from it's broken body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota July 3rd 2011, 3:17 pm

Taru looked up, searching for her competitior. Her pale yellow eyes combed the trees. A quick inhale of the air lets her know that Insomnia has caught a rabbit too. Letting a smile play on her black lips, the tiny female heads over in his direction. Small droplets of blood plummet to the snowy ground, sliding from the rabbit dangling in her jaws. Her breathing was still harsh, occasionally releasing a ragid breath that disturbed the air. The icey slush beneath her paws created an unstable platform for her legs, causing her walk to be anything but elegant. Taru finally made her way over to the white male, realising it was much harder to keep track of him in snow. Her jaw muscles, once tight and sore, relaxed. Opening slightly, Taru's mouth allowed its prisoner to leave, but not alive. The dead rabbit dropped to the white canvas below them, near Insomnia's feet. Her pale eyes looked at the male's large paws, then at her own tiny ones. It was quite the difference.

"I win," Taru grinned, her tail taking on a mind of its own.
Dakota
Dakota
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum