Dakota
Skye
Gale
11 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Winter Den - Page 10 Empty Re: The Winter Den

Post by Kira July 23rd 2011, 11:17 pm

"I hope that I am not bothering you Rune, but I need to tell you something." His throat was exposed in a submissive gesture. "Kira and I . . . we're mates. It just happened a few hours ago and I thought that I would tell you. That is one of the reasons that I requested to join."

Kira's gaze shot to Rune as soon as Altair spoke those words. How would he react? Would he be mad? Her nose twitched and she blinked slowly, her tail grazing against her legs as she flicked it anxiously. The beta wanted nothing more than to simply vanish into the ground, become invisible. However, she knew this was impossible, and it would only make things worse. Rune would find out eventually, right? But the issue wasn't that she had found a mate, it was that she had found a mate that had not yet become part of the pack. But then again, after Maiara's conversation with him, she had every reason to believe the alpha female would accept him once he was no longer sick. Her stomach churned as she waited to see Rune's reaction, her heart beat ringing in her ears loudly.
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 23rd 2011, 11:24 pm

Knife sighed as he licked her cheek back. He didnt know what to say to that. He was speechless. He couldnt seem to stop licking her cheek though. It was becoming a habit with him now. He knew she would like this habit way better then his killing one. He would rather lick her cheek then kill anyday. And he hop she felt the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 23rd 2011, 11:36 pm

Soske looked around and saw that Akera was still there with them. She felt bad that her and Knife kind of ignored her and she felt bad. "Thanks for getting me those herbs! I really appreciate you helping and I really want to thank you mom for teaching you those things." Soske smiled at Akera to show that she really ment the thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 23rd 2011, 11:40 pm

Akera lifted her head up and smiled at the female. "I want to also. I'm very grateful to her. I bet she would have loved you." She grinned at her friend. Though they just met, Soske was already very special to Akera. They just kind of clicked right away. "And no problem. I'm always glad to help you and any friend of yours." This time her wide smile was directed at Knife. She stood up and walked over to the couple, sitting down a little ways away from them. She didn't want to break their moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 23rd 2011, 11:56 pm

Knife sighed. He knew what this she wolf meant. He stopped licking his lover's cheek and layed his head back down on the ground. He was thinking of what to say, or to do and Blade... As he sad his dead brothers name in his head a gust of wind blew his way. And his brother's scent was right into his nose. Knife was smiling softly to himself. For he was the only one that could smell this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 24th 2011, 12:02 am

Soske viewed Akera as her go to girl now. She had all she needed right here in the Den. Akera and Knife life at that moment seemed perfect. She forgot about Rune and Taru and Mahina and just though about her love and her best friend. Soske wondered if Knife and Akera would get along. If they did not we might have a little issue but Soske figured that Soske would live through it. "What did you do today Akera?" She than looked at Knife and it looked like something was wrong. Maybe he was thinking about his past. It would be hard to have a past than join a pack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 24th 2011, 12:07 am

Akera looked to her new favorite wolf. "Well I was hunting today. Caught a small doe. Not much happened. You seemed to have been busy all day though." She gave a sly grin and a small wink to Soske. She also gave her the "you will have to tell me everything later" look. Akera, though throughly jealous of Soske, wanted to hear all about this love affair. After all, she wasn't jealous necessarily about Knife, just about her friend having a mate in general. But Akera was also overwhelmed with happiness for the couple.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 24th 2011, 12:15 am

Knife got up really suddenly. He didnt seem to be in this world anymore. He looked around. No one was there. Was he dreaming ? He couldnt be. But he was and he didnt know it. He had fallen alseep while Akera was talking to Soske. In this certain dream, Knife was rushing through the forest... with something right behind him. But what? he didnt know. He began to snarl and bare his fangs as he slept. His legs started to kick to, it looked like he was running. He kept running and rushing. Everything was gone but the forest and river.... even Soske was gone in this dream... All there was, was him, the shadow figure chasing him, and the the surroundings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 24th 2011, 12:30 am

Soske started to see Knife snarl and she though he was still awake. When looking and saw that he was deep in sleep Soske moved off because he started to run and she did not want to get hit. Maybe he was hunting in his dream, being chased something. "I guess who sleep runs" she laughed and said to Akera. "I am just nervous that him running like this will not help his bear cut."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 24th 2011, 12:35 am

Akera stifled a giggle as she watched the black male sleep-running. Turning back to Soske, she spoke. "I think with all the great medical care you gave him, he should be fine. He probably just needs to rest.." A mischevious glint came into her emerald eye. "I must take advantage of this time we have. So...you and Knifey, eh? Come on, dish out everything! I want to hear it all! How did you meet? Was it love at first sight? How much do you care for him? Are you guys mates yet? Is he joining the pack?" The questions poured out in a stream of words. Akera wanted to hear everything. Since she didn't have a lover, at least she could live vicariously through her best friend. Her russet tail wagged in anticipation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 24th 2011, 12:42 am

Knife snarled in his sleep even louder when the dark figure lashes out at him. It was bitting his neck while sinking its claws into his shoulders. He yelped in both life and dream. He began to snap at the air becasue in the dream he flipped the figure over and began to snap at its legs. it was running from him now. This was good. He snarled "You will die!" in dream and real life. He was looking terrifying in both now. He was puffing out all his fur. He truely wanted to kill this figure. Blood trickled from his neck in the dream. He lungs, kicking his back legs out as far as he could in the real world, He had leaped upon the figure and used his mighty fangs to crunch down on its back. He made a loud screatching sound. Knife snarled, in again both life and dream, this was a low deep snarl, he only used when he was fighting. He was threating this creature. As much as he could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 24th 2011, 1:08 am

"Knife and I were totally love at first sight. When we first saw each other her had his big tough guy act on but than when we actually saw each other we both opened to each other. He told me about his past and why he has the hole in his ear and the why there was the white fur. After he told me his history." Soske heard him snarl and yelp and talk and it made her nervous. What horrible dreams did he have at night. She felt bad because he seemed to never have it easy. He always seemed to struggle with his past. "He must be winning if he snarled and said he is going to die. Anyway after he told his history he told me that he would protect his mate like he did with various other things in the past. I told him how I wish I had someone like that. He than though that I might not want him on our territory while he was a loner but I told him I wanted him here . He could smell that I was in a pack but he did not really want to join a pack at first. By this point we keep locking eyes and his eyes were such a golden warm and his tail would wag and he looked as happy as I was. He said he think he found what he was looking for here. He even called me beautiful. I have never been called that before so my heart melted with joy. We were even joking around by he saying he was hot and I put a pile of snow on top of him, there was a piece he did not get off so I licked it off. We talked about meeting up at the spot outside the Den everyday. That is because Mahina caught us together and said we only had the day together. So when I was leaving I told Knife that I loved him and he said it too. I could not believe what happened today. When I returned to the pack Mahina said she have to keep an eye on me and Rune said no one could leave. I was so sad I did not know what to do. From their the whole Taru thing happened and her telling Rune and me talking to you and bear attack and here we are."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 24th 2011, 1:14 am

Akera's eyes widened at the overload of information. She smiled at the cuteness of the love story. She wondered if there maybe was such a thing called fate and if there was a male out there, waiting for her. Looking to Soske, she cleared her throat. "Wow, that was quite a story. You guys are rather adorable. And I am so glad you found him. I'm so happy for you!" Her tail wagged as she grinned. Akera was also happy that her friend trusted her enough to tell her all that. She could easily go and tell the whole story to the Alphas or anyone who wanted to know. But she would never. And Akera was glad that Soske realized that. 'We are going to be the best of friends...'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 24th 2011, 1:24 am

Soske wondered if Akera had anyone in her mind who she liked. Soske knew that she might have liked Insomnia but she did not know that for a fact. Soske though while they were already becoming great friends might as well ask. "So do you have anyone in mind that you might want to have as your mate?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 24th 2011, 1:27 am

Knife was holding the black figure by the throat. It was screatching with pain. Knife snapped the air and his teeth made a loud snaping sound. His teeth had come to togeather for a death bite. Knife was pulled the wind pipe right from the creature. He finaly died in a puddle of his own blood. And Knife was so happy. He had killed it at last. He loved to kill things. Since he was trained for a little over a year to do so. Knife was staring down at the body. Then the body fadded away from him... it turned into Blade's body. Knife woke up and sat straight up wide eyed. he gulped and began to pant. In his dream he had jsut killed his brother but in a different form. this was not a dream but a nightmare. These happened to him often, but not that realistic. He thought he could taste the blood in his mouth even when he was awake with shock. Knife began to shake like he had done when he saw his mother die. He truely thought that he had just ended Blade's life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 24th 2011, 1:47 am

Soske saw Knife wake up and see him shaking. She had never seen anything like it. Soske needed something to calm his nerves being a scholar she knew how too with herbs but she did not want to leave him alone. Akera could watch him! "Akera watch him ill be right back." Soske ran out again looking around the Den for Valerian she knew it would be hard to found it in the winter but she knew she must found it some where.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 24th 2011, 1:50 am

Akera's ears perked at her friend's question. She had to admit, she had thought of Insomnia for a moment. But he was gone now and that was out of her hands. "I did think about Insomnia once or twice. But he left, so I can't do much about that. I haven't met many of the members so I wouldn't know who was taken and who wasn't. But by what I saw, most of the males that had been in the den were taken." She said that a bit dully. It wasn't something she was exactly excited about. "Why? Planning on playing matchmaker, love guru?" She gave Soske a cheeky grin and pawed at her muzzle lightly.

Akera watched as Soske dashed out of the den, probably for more herbs. She turned her emerald eyes on the dark male panting and wide-eyed. Clearing her throat a bit, she spoke in a soothing tone, "Are you alright? It was all just a dream."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 24th 2011, 2:00 am

Knife still wasnt thinking right. He leaped and lunged right in front of Akera. His fangs were bared, eyes burning like fire, tail in the air, hair puffed out, ear flat, and he let out a very low snarled "No!". He had no idea what he was doing or saying right now. He was out of it. The nightmare made him think everyone around him was going to harm him before he harmed them. He leaped at Akera and knocked her over. He was holding her down with most of his weight (he weighs 115 pounds in total). He was still snarling at the top of his lungs now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota July 24th 2011, 2:07 am

Taru's ears perked at the sound of snarling. Her pale yellow eyes shifted to see the new male pinning down Akera. A flash of panic showed in her eyes and she bolted forward. The female's long legs propelled her forward and she collided into Knife, using her shoulder to ram him away from Akera. Snarling with anger, she stood between Knife and the two females. "I don't care who you love or what happened to you in the past. You lay a tooth on one of Banishing Wind Pack's members, I will personally drive you away from this territory so far that your paws will bleed," she snapped. It was unlike Taru, who was normally so nice, but when others messed with her friends, she held nothing back. Head low in a threatening stance, the female was prepared to take on and kill this new male. She snarled loudly, flashing her teeth in pure anger. How dare he try and harm a pack mate in the midst of their den area.
Dakota
Dakota
Sentinel

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/318/0/1/autumn_wolf_by_kh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 24th 2011, 2:11 am

Akera let out a yelp as a huge amount pushed her to the ground. She whimpered as she looked at Knife, his teeth bared. She tried to breathe, but it was rather hard. All his weight was crushing her. Panic showed in her emerald eyes as she listened to his snarling. Then all of a sudden the weight was off her. Akera started to take in large gulps of oxygen, shaking in terror from what just happened. She looked over to see Taru standing between her and Knife, snarling like crazy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 24th 2011, 2:18 am

Knife shook his head and began to come back to his normal self again. He had no idea what has just happened or what he has done. He looked a Taru then at his paws. He wanted her to unstand that he was dreaming and was thinking clearly. He was staring at his paws. He kept his lead low in a submissive way. He did not want to be ran off. Soske would hate him for sure. He shook his head again then dashed off. Out of the terriorty and away from the boarder. He was at least two miles from the boarder after a few minutes. He wouldn't dare go back after what he had just done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 24th 2011, 2:22 am

Akera watched as Knife ran off. She was rather surprised he bolted. She was sort of angry, but tried not to blame him. He wasn't in his right mindset. The thing that did sadden the female was the fact that Soske would probably go after him. Therefore, Akera would be all alone again. She wondered if this event would drive a wedge between her best friend and her. But she highly doubted it. Nothing could break apart their friendship now. Realizing who saved her, Akera walked up to Taru and spoke. "Thank you so much. He had been dreaming. He didn't know what he was doing." She tried her best to defend his actions, not wanting him to be banned from the pack, because then she would lose Soske.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota July 24th 2011, 2:29 am

"Thank you so much. He had been dreaming. He didn't know what he was doing."

Taru released her threatening stance. She straightened up, watching as the loner bolted away. Not caring truly about what he did, she turned to face Soske and Akera. "Are you all right, Akera?" the female asked in a gentle voice. She knew the brute was heavy, due to her collision with his body, and wondered if he had hurt her. Pale yellow eyes shifting over her body, the wolfess saw no wounds or marks. Akera's words hardly mattered to Taru, she only cared for the well being of the other female. "It doesn't matter whether or not he was dreaming. He is dangerous and a threat," she explaind, trying not to sound too harsh. She looked to Soske next, who was outside the den gathering herbs, eyes assuring. "If he wants to come back, he will. Please keep an eye on Soske, for me, Akera. Her loyalty to this pack is fading with Knife's intervention" her words were calm, collected, as she knew how badly Soske would want to go find the one she loved. Taru knew that Rune was probably not in the greatest mood, especially after Gale. With a problematic loner like Knife, it was obvious tensions were high. Knife had most likely ruined the small chance he had of getting into the pack with his scene with Akera. In front of the whole pack, that scene had labeled him as potentially dangerous. Soske needed to realize this, but Taru didn't have the heart to tell her. Instead, she indicated nothing of Knife's joining chances, only stating not to follow him. Her eyes shifted to Akera, waiting to see if she was ok.

Last edited by Deltaru on July 24th 2011, 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Dakota
Dakota
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 24th 2011, 2:35 am

(Hey Aru, Soske isn't in the den. She wandered out to get more herbs XD)

"Are you all right, Akera?"

Akera wondered that herself. With the rush of everything happening, she didn't notice the searing pain in her front left paw. She looked down at it, testing the movement. She winced as it throbbed when she attempted to flex it. Looking back to Taru, she said, "I'll survive. My paw is just a bit tender, that's all. Must have fallen on it weird." She didn't want Taru worrying about her when there were more important things to think about. Such as Knife's impending punishment and whether or not she would lose Soske.
"It doesn't matter whether or not he was dreaming. He is dangerous and a threat."
Prove your loyalty to this pack and don't go chasing after a loner that doesn't want to be found."
The thoughts jumbled in Akera's head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota July 24th 2011, 2:41 am

(Oh shoot, sorry, must have missed that post. I'll edit ^^)

"I'll survive. My paw is just a bit tender, that's all. Must have fallen on it weird."

Taru frowned, she didn't want anyone injured with the recent events happening. "I assume your friend, Soske, can handle the problem with her knowledge of herbs," she replied with a warm smile. "I'm glad to see you weren't too badly injured. I must go finish my conversation with Rune though, so if you will excuse me...." the female ducked her head in respect, slowly slipping away to stand in front of Rune again. "Sorry, Rune, small problem," she explained with a sheepish grin. That was the second time she had to intervene because of Knife, stepping away from her conversation with the alpha. It was growing irritating.
Dakota
Dakota
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next