Arisah
Cinnamon
Adena
Finn
Rune
13 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Great Plains (Main Den) - Page 10 Empty Re: Great Plains (Main Den)

Post by Cashel June 13th 2012, 1:36 pm

Still looking into the distance. A low grunt sounded from within his throat. Time had been passing since the other had left to explorer the area better. Both alphas were gone. So who was in charge here? The white scout turned his head around only to see a few faces. He sighed silently. The wind blew his ruffled pelt. I hope all goes well for those that ventured off into the cliffs. His eyes shifted this way and that, scanning for the white pelt of his mate. The male then cleared his throat and called out in hushed tone, "Blackice?" Where had she gotten away to this time? Oh no! I better not have lost her again, he growled to hismelf. Raising his massive body upwards in a heave, Phantom could see a better view with h is height. Where is she? he wondered. "She couldn't be possibly hunting again? And alone at that." he mutttetered beneath his breath.

Most of the wolves that were around Phantom, he had not spoke to much. "Has anyone seen Blackice? No, she did not go with the others." He wanted to make that part clear before someone brought it to his attention. The scout was certain she was not one of those choosen to go off with the alphas. He grunted and slowly trotted his way around the tohers, still searching for her white pelt. I will not see that i loss her once again, he grumbled.
Cashel
Cashel
Sentinel

http://www.silentstormpack.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Great Plains (Main Den) - Page 10 Empty Re: Great Plains (Main Den)

Post by Cayden June 24th 2012, 1:23 am

The males eyes softended as he noticed this female was backing down. The brutes gaze still kept onto hers as he sat once again slightly grumbling to himself. The Eurasian wolf growled slightly to himself battleing a silent battle. "Well I truely don't care who you are" the male spoke softly "But I would like to know what your name is?". The males gaze flicked bak and forth to the forest where he felt safe.
Cayden
Cayden
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10