Annessa
Blake
Zenith
Gale
Rune
18 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

As the snow falls (Roleplay Event)  - Page 3 Empty Re: As the snow falls (Roleplay Event)

Post by Silver February 6th 2013, 11:30 pm

Silver gasped with slight fear as a wolf, whom she knew was a pack member but was not familiar, came barreling towards her. She soon dismissed that fear. The wolf's playful bounds and words of sudden snow fall were signs enough, for Silver to understand that she had a playmate. As she was showered with a cold and wonderful sprinkle of snow by this wolf, she burst into laughter, scrambling backwards and thus spraying the female as well, in return. "Thank you! I was beginning to worry that my order failed to go through. Here is your tip!" She turned about, and then scrambled forwards, using her hind legs to kick a fair amount of snow and send it flying towards this female.

She then flitted off behind a near tree, swiveling near it as to turn 180 degrees so that she faced the wolf once more. Then, with a quick side-pass, she hid behind it. But then something did come to her mind, even through the buzzes and excitement of the play. Who was this female? Well, that would be a question for later. For now, this wolf was 'random-play-friend'.

(Sorry for the wait! I'm currently nursing a 5 week rescue puppy to health, so it's been hard to post lately.)

Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
As the snow falls (Roleplay Event)  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100As the snow falls (Roleplay Event)  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

As the snow falls (Roleplay Event)  - Page 3 Empty Re: As the snow falls (Roleplay Event)

Post by Blake February 6th 2013, 11:35 pm

As Blake heard an unknown voice behind her, she instantly snarled and whipped around and shot a cold glare at the newcomer, particularly known as 'Maix'. She wasn't a fan of wolves coming up behind her and was slightly wary at the moment

Though his movements friendly, she eyed him up and down slowly and sat down silently, mute to this wolf and any others until perhaps she could search for he courage again. She was scared of a simple passerby. Her demons lurked always behind her, so she didn't really have a say in who prowls her.

As two faes crashed into Gale and Maix she simply stood, her startled eyes sweeping across them. She took a few steps back and then a few more. She was near a small snow bundle, and sat quietly half and half behind the mound. She had never seen so many wolves, and she felt intimidated.
Blake
Blake
Scout

http://www.silverwildernesspack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale February 6th 2013, 11:49 pm

Gale waited patiently for Maix's reply as he stood there in the snow-covered land. A sound that curiously seemed to be getting closer and closer caught the Wanderer's attention, but he failed to move before a female--one he believed to be called Annessa a scholar of the pack--crashed into him.

"Oh. Uh, hi. Sorry about that.."

Unfortunately, Annessa had rammed right into the side that was sore from his earlier fall; his breath got knocked out of him once again though he managed to stay on his paws. Luckily, the feeling of being without breath faded faster this time and the dark male's green gaze met Annessa's as he gauged the situation without saying a word, the quiet laughter of another female nearby alerted him to context of the situation. The two were playing.

"Klutz." His reply was warm and full of barely contained laughter as he nudged the "offending" she-wolf with his shoulder. "Any faster and you probably would have taken me out completely! You're Annessa, correct? I don't believe we've met before; I'm Gale and I am afraid I do not know the name of your companion."

"Hmm, I think around a year or less now. Thank you for your offer but, I don't think I will at the moment, I think it'd be best perhaps if an alpha were to accept me first. I'd feel a bit of a burden if not... If I need to though I think I can manage a hare or two, I'm pretty good at hunting. Is this the welcoming committee? Cause it sure seemed to enter with quite a crashing welcome!"

"Well, you can stay with us for the time being and if we come across Soran or Rune, you can ask for acceptance." He replied after shaking his head in a teasing matter towards Annessa. There was no way that he was going to let this go.

The male was not at all oblivious to Blake's feelings regarding the others. Call it the aura within the air or just instinct, but he knew that she was uncomfortable. The only thing that his instincts didn't tell him was how to make her see that she was safe as long as he was around. Then again.. after that incident with Dakota, he couldn't blame her. Hopefully, she'd come back over and allow him to show her the positives of pack life.
Gale
Gale
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Maix February 7th 2013, 12:29 am

With a dip of his head and wag of his tail Maix simply replied, "Sounds good to me." He then traced his gaze to the female who didn't seem to exactly 'get along with the snow' or so it seemed that way, he couldn't help but speak towards her merrily and amused, "Not much used to the snow I take it? I'm not too fond of it myself but, better than the heat to me." Not quite sure what to do Maix's eyes just roamed about until they settled onto the cautious she-wolf, Blake. He could clearly see she wasn't quite amused with so many strangers around but, Maix did take a few steps towards her keeping a low and non-threatening posture, "I'm sorry for have causing you any troubles, I will do my best to not come from behind you again." A bit shaky he went into a bowing position and covered his face with his paws being most sincere in his apology.
Maix
Maix
Scout

http://endmydark.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas February 7th 2013, 5:47 am

Four abstracted wolf figures stood not too much far away from here, as the snow storm began clearing off, their scents were more native. They were of the Banishing Winds, no doubt. But an individual in the group was either an outsider, or simply a friendly newcomer. Seeking this pack, or more likely.. looking forward to join it. As their bodies became more visible, just as his nose had told him. The newcomer sat in rather a friendly state, giving his back to Lucas. It wouldn't be surprising if they would mistake him for a second newcomer. Only because he had hardly interacted or had a conversation with any wolf around. Except for a few wolves, which includes Derek and Rune, the leader of this pack. The male brute realized another large wolf was taking care of the newcomer, which was by the name of 'Gale' as much as he can remember from his hearing ability.

He approached the wolves with ease, giving them a small smile with simple regards. "Greetings, I hope I did not arrive here too late..?" He would then study every wolf with his golden orbs, the young female that stood by Gale, Gale himself but there were was another wolf that seemed embarrassed due to some reason. Not faraway a second wolf was present as well, while the newcomer was there before Lucas, he didn't seem too bad. Yet the sixth scent was hidden, but was actually not very far. (He didn't notice/realize Blake's presence. Perhaps because her pelt is white as the snow?) It didn't matter in anyways. As he stood with a nod to each and one of them, awaiting a response from his wolf-comrades.

Last edited by Lucas on February 8th 2013, 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Lucas
Lucas
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Maix February 7th 2013, 6:47 pm

The group seemed to be growing quite quickly, not that Maix minded it, it gave him a good chance to interact with those he may become close friends with. He then heard a new voice and looked towards another male, Maix returned the friendly grin and spoke, "Greetings. Haha, I wouldn't say you're late, everyone else is just early is all. Least that's how I think of it sometimes." No matter the situation Maix always found a way to lighten it with some type of humor or light hearted-ness, it was just part of him; sometimes he wondered if he was still a pup in a bigger body and would start to laugh at the idea. Once more he introduced himself to the strange male, "Name's Maix, it's a pleasure to meet you." After a few moments of silence he asked, "So, er, perhaps we could locate an alpha? That is if anyone's up to it? Other than that-" Pausing, Maix glanced down at the snow with a small smirk, "We could still all have some fun in this." With a grin and wagging his tail in a playful manner he awaited some reply.
Maix
Maix
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Annessa February 7th 2013, 10:44 pm

"Yeah.. sorry again. And, you're correct that my name is Annessa. Hi. That's Kali over there, I don't know why she's hanging back," Annessa said, still embarrassed about running into the male, but slightly reassured seeing as he wasn't hurt and didn't take offence to it. The white female then looked to Maix, a stranger to the pack. "I don't believe we've met, either. As you may have heard, I'm Annessa." She smiled at the stranger, then looked over to her partner. "Kaliiiiiii.. come here!" The spotted female should introduce herself to these wolves, too. She was new, it would do her well to get to know the rest of the pack.
Annessa
Annessa
Scholar
Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kali February 7th 2013, 11:02 pm

Kali soon realized that a few others emerged, forming a small crowd nearby. She wasn't use to so many cands in one specific area, so her laugh soon began to fade until it was completely silent. She wasn't one for larger groups, but they were pack members so they couldn't be too bad...at least, she hoped so. Perking her ears to Annessa saying her name, she tilted her head slightly to try and get a better listen without seeming too intent on joining. Annessa confused her sometimes, she seemed to be rather embarrassed but at the same time, enjoying herself around this guy. Hearing her call, Kali was confused as to why she had to come...she would much rather meet everyone in a smaller crowd. After all, her coat was rather different from the rest so it was difficult for her to blend and stop all the eyes from focusing on her. She sighed, not wanting to be rude and not meet the others, so she moved forward slowly. She felt self concious at the moment, trying to hide her rather large ears by pushing them down on her skull. "Hello" she said, lifting her head a little bit, "I'm Kali". She didn't know what to do, so she wagged her tail lightly in an attempt to at friendly.
Kali
Kali
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Maix February 8th 2013, 12:50 am

Every second the group seemed to be getting larger, was being a newbie such a big deal? Not that it mattered really, the only thing that was sort of bugging him at the moment was the fact that these wolves were a bit larger than he was though he wasn't in clear danger so it was alright. Soon two other females joined, apparently named Annessa and then Kali. Maix saw she wasn't comfortable obviously among such a crowded group as she shyly introduced herself. He also noticed her features were different than the rest with a short coat, slightly larger ears and other little things; with a bright grin Maix replied to Kali, "It's good to meet you, all of you. Though I must admit, you're all, quite bigger than me, which is, quite startling. To me at least, see my birth pack was more on the er, shorter end of the stick if you get my meaning." He laughed a bit at that but, the memory made a flash of sorrow cross his expression, however, it disappeared as quickly as it had come. Perking his ears this way and that he heard a small noise from behind then put his nose to the air, Eh? It's that hare from before! Looking briefly towards them all Maix spoke quietly, "Erm, could you excuse me one moment?" Rising to his feet Maix followed the scent of the small animal, indeed it wasn't far, it was right there in the shrubs the whole time. Crouching low and stalking slowly forward, Maix waited for the right moment to strike when the hare was distracted; he made a clean and fairly quick kill. Taking it in his jaws Maix carried it back to the group and dropped it then lowered his head in submission, he then spoke, "It's not much but, think it as a thank you present? It's sort of something my family pack did so it's sort of a tradition for me."
Maix
Maix
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Maiara February 9th 2013, 4:08 pm

Maiara looked up at the sky as the snowflakes spun rapidly down, resting with feathery lightness on her golden coat. The bright whiteness of the world was so crisp that it nearly hurt her eyes. It reminded her of the winter before, when she first joined the pack...it seemed like so long ago. She recalled the dangerous trip across the only partially frozen westward creek, and Pallatsera saving Dakota from the icy grey depths. The thought of Pallatsera made something tug at her thoughts, insisting that it hold her immediate attention over the blurred past. She recalled having heard that Pallatsera's younger sister was now a member of the pack, a fact which she had up until just now forgotten. Maiara wondered what she was like, and whether her personality took after her sister, or if it was completely different. What if she was awful? No. Maiara knew that no wolf related to Pallatsera could be completely rotten. In fact she was probably perfectly lovely. Just to be sure, Maiara made up her mind to seek the elusive sister out and get to know her. Shaking the snow from her back, she padded about the den site searching for Pallatsera's sister and not quite knowing how to identify her once she saw her.

Last edited by Maiara on February 28th 2013, 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maiara
Maiara
Scout

http://nayrugoddessofwisdom.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenith February 9th 2013, 5:02 pm

A short bark of mock surprise erupted from Zenith's maw, as the younger wolf returned the frosty favour. This was shortly followed by the real thing as the ashen female spun around and kicked up a startling amount of snow onto Zenith's head. She shook off the excess snow as the female raced away into the foliage. "A little game of hide-and-seek? No problem." It was on. Treading lightly, Zenith began to search her surroundings thoroughly. Finally, I don't feel so alone...

Although she was excellent at observation, Zenith had not yet experienced enough snow to differentiate between scents of the various wolves residing in the territory. Puzzled, Zenith leant against the trunk of a large tree. She pondered why the odour of the female was still so powerful in her nose, while the youngster was nowhere to be seen.

(That's perfectly fine, I admire what you're doing! I've been wanting to volunteer for such things but they usually reject students. Hope the little darling is getting stronger!)
Zenith
Zenith
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake February 9th 2013, 8:15 pm

Blake's aureate orbs pierced the wolves as they discussed, Her eyes tinted with flecks of a brighter yellow. The snow gently licked at her cold, damp fur and soaked farther to her skin. The cold was like little hands grabbing you and sucking the life out of you. She gently lifted her nose to a snow flake, and then turned behind the entire snow mound. She settled on the cold ground, and a little whisker of snow, a sharp green against the blinding white looked at her.

She had her emotions flinging around, and wasn't quite sure how to magnify each feeling, and where they came from. She stood, the sun reflecting the colorless firn. The snow crunched and crackled beneath her paws as she rose and padded slightly away, her pelt fading in with the precipitation. She was going to explore alone, and hopefully sort out the racing thoughts in her head. She glanced and paused slightly, lifting her left pad slightly, then setting it back down and walking away slowly, with her head hanging, as usual.
Blake
Blake
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale February 23rd 2013, 10:50 pm

"I wouldn't call you late, Lucas. Not in the slightest." Gale replied, giving a nod of acknowledgement towards his fellow guardian. The Wanderer was impressed by the immense size of the crowd that gathered around him. His green-eyed gaze looked towards the female who was introduced as Kali. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Kali. I'm Gale."

The warrior took a moment to take in Kali's appearance since it had caught his attention the second she started to approach. Her coat was extremely unique with a tawny hue as the base that was decorated with black spots. It sort of reminded him of the fall for some reason.

"You have a lovely coat, Kali." He said with a smile, hoping that she would take it as an offensive remark.

When Maix brought back a hare, the guardian realized that he was hungry. Of course, he didn't dive into the prey, but he was tempted to. However, he had a better idea. "That is rather nice of you, Maix. But perhaps we could take it to the alphas and maybe that will sweeten the deal for your acceptance."
Gale
Gale
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver February 24th 2013, 1:41 pm

"Bah!"

Silver dove out of the snow she had been hidden within, destroying the strangely placed pile from behind the tree where she had been laying low. A mischievous smile played on her face now. Upon fully freeing herself from the snow, she darted in the opposite direction of the other female, seeing as she was only a few meters from her hiding place. Her mouth hung open in a silly expression, tongue dangling out the side in a gesture of pure carelessness.

She dodged left, right, and then left once more with each bounding stride, kicking up as much snow as she could manage, before whipping around, and diving into another patch of snow to hide once more.
(Lame.. XD My post yesterday on another pack killed meh!)

Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
As the snow falls (Roleplay Event)  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100As the snow falls (Roleplay Event)  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aikrwarr February 24th 2013, 4:55 pm

A hunched figure came from the shadows, ears flattened to his skull and eyes narrowed suspiciously. Scars marked the creature's body, and his leg ended in a mangled stump; still crusty with dried blood, even years on, and it was obvious he was in pain - every so often, the figure would stop, a look of agony carved upon it's features, before walking on, just as hunch-backed as before. This cripple, though, was not to be mocked by any wolf, large or small; one icy glance, accompanied with a sharp nip, would teach anyone as foolish as to speak ill of him to do not do so again. For this wolf was Aikrwarr son of Ivory, and was known to be of a sour nature, to speak of it mildly.

And, on that very morning, he had decided snow was not for him.

"Humbug," the old male muttered under his breath, limping gingerly through the snow as he sniffed it suspiciously; there had never been snow in Italy, at least not where he lived, and so this was new to him. Like most old men, he wasn't taking it very well. "Humbug, humbug, humbug! What is this obsene material?" The voice, cracked and hoarse, was loud and most likely clearly audible to others around, and the old male growled at the snow, as if snarling at a vicious enemy on a battlefield.
Aikrwarr
Aikrwarr
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 26th 2013, 3:36 pm

((OOC: WELP, I dunno what I did here last, so I'll hop in here with one of those overused excuses like sleep or something))

The world had been quite for Karma, at least, that's what she thought anyway. It was a nice kind of quiet, though; or it was when it began, anyway. But now, Karma felt lonely -- and not the good kind of it. Her golden gaze swept over the lands; winter was making haste toward them, and the dark female couldn't help but feel that they were highly unprepared for what might be coming.

Some of the pack members had gathered about and were talking, as such they usually did. Now was the time that the scout wondered if she should make a jolly entrance or if she should just keep her nose out of it. No. Keeping her nose out of it had put a damper on her making friendships here, and there had been enough of that as it was. However, a cry caught her attention. Humbug? she wondered. It wasn't a phrase she heard often.

"Hello?" she called out, wondering just who was waiting in the snowy shadows.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cashel February 26th 2013, 8:49 pm

(Haven't posted in a while so it's rather lame)

The ivory brute sat alone and a little ways away from the others. Something just didn't feel right. After all, he didn't have any true friends.. yet. Cashel's brown orbs began to dart from tree to tree. Was something out there? Probably not. The young brute always thought he seen things that weren't really there. The sentinel then flicked the tip of his tail that was wrapped his front paws. A bit of snow flew up into the air and he couldn't help but to smile. He absolutely loved the snow. He blended in so perfectly with it which gave him a great advantage when scouting about. I wonder what it's like to be able not to blend in with the snow? He rolled his eyes from the thought. Most of the other light colored wolves in the pack weren't a perfect white shading. Then again he wasn't either. Black hairs lined the fur along his spine, shoulders, and tail.
Cashel
Cashel
Sentinel

http://www.silentstormpack.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake February 26th 2013, 9:01 pm

Blake
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world"

Blake was... well she wasn't really sure where she was as she turned her head and flurries whisked past her face. Her eyes peered to see exactly where she was, but struggled. She had been padding for around an hour in the same direction, she could just turn around and end up finding those wolves again. She flickered the though away, and decided not. She glanced around as the snow blinded her, yet the sun was still singing. She blinked and turned around with an slightly annoyed look, and started heading back to the others, with a tired expression.
Blake
Blake
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Aikrwarr February 27th 2013, 5:01 pm

"Hello?"

A female voice could be heard, even by Aikrwarr's old ears; to him, the sound was tinny and sounded like an overseas telephone call, cracked and oddly distorted. He turned, his eyes seeing no one, even though he coud tell that the female was nearby; cloud and mist had filled his irises thanks to the cataracts, and he peered, straining with a strange intensity in an urge to see the creature whom had uttered the single word. Who was it? The voice sounded fairy familiar to the old man, but it was hard to tell - there were so many members in the pack he didn't know who anyone was anymore.

And, to be frank, it was doubtful Aikrwarr wanted to know them at all.

"Who's there, scoundrel? Reveal...." the man paused for breath as he coughed, his chest heaving with effort, "yourself!"
Aikrwarr
Aikrwarr
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 28th 2013, 11:23 am

The responding call from the one Karma had thought she had heard was less than enough to be impressed by. If anything, the response only made her twinge with worry. Was this other ailed by something? His cough was not one that the dark female would wish upon anybody. "I am no scoundrel, stranger, but a member of this here pack," she responded, doing her best to keep calm.

There was another issue -- Karma was not hiding. As far as she knew, her black pelt made quite the contrast to the white snow that had littered the ground. "And you're the one who needs to do the revealing, ser," she called out, voice clear and strong. "Are you of the Banishing Winds Pack, too?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Aikrwarr February 28th 2013, 2:33 pm

Aikrwarr huffed, not believing the female's words; he was still unaware of her identity and thus this made him more wary than usual. "So you say," he muttered, his hearing problems making this easy to hear. "I do not 'need' to do such a thing as to reveal my identity -" again, the old man stopped to cough, a hacking cough which cut into his throat, "- to such a wolf such as you; where did you loose that respect for your elders? Cease your questioning." How dare she question him like that? It was madness, questioning one clearly of a more superior age! He was to say more - of an angry nature, naturally - but he stopped, stepping forward to catch a glimpse of this wolf, who seemed to be so foolish as to question elders. From the shadows beyond the cataracts, he could see a darkened pelt, one of charcoal pigmentation; this, he presumed, was the canid he was communicating with. The hazy image made him frown; why was this female standing in the open like that? Surely, she would be standing in the shadows, like himself; it was foolish, with a pelt like that, to start parading around the place.
Regardless, however, he had to speak to someone - after all, if he didn't he would never find what this white object was. "Tell me, what is this substance upon the earth? It is taxing, and I am in half a mind to move away and make my living elsewhere; I am more than ready to exchange words with whoever thought this was funny, planting this over the region." Like most old men, Aikrwarr was not one to relax and smile when it came to something he didn't know; he was in a worse mood than usual thanks to this and Karma's questioning and if one was of a comic nature they might have seen an imaginary thunderstorm above his hunched shoulders.
But for now, he would continue to speak with this female from the shadows, even though she seemed to have little intelligence, judging by the language she used. She was fairly young, he mused; certainly, she had a curious streak, from what he could tell - but didn't everybody nowadays? The world seemed full of questioning; it was a different world than the one that Aikrwarr had once knew, full of formalities and respect. Now? The world was full of fools, walking around the place with a dominant air, disrespecting the elders and leading their packs to ruin.
Aikrwarr
Aikrwarr
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 28th 2013, 4:08 pm

A spark of distaste rose like bile within Karma as the obviously ailed wolf responded with saying that she was being rude to him. Why I ought to just kick him out she thought with a snap. Her gaze flicked in the direction of the noise as the pale colored wolf made himself more apparent than he had been before. Elder or not, this was pack land and she did not know who he was. Precautions were precautions. "I lost no respect," she retorted with a shake of her head. "I keep my guard up against strangers, and frankly, your cough leaves little room for you to be making such demands," Karma added.

But he questioned the snow; to which Karma had to wonder just where this wheezing geezer had come from. She gave a laugh -- snow definitely was taxing. "It's called snow; and if falls everywhere down here," she gave in response. "Now, do you need aid? I know where you are up there, ser; I am no fool, and I might fetch aid for your tired bones if you prove that you can be something other than a grumpy loner."

Back to top Go down

Post by Aikrwarr March 1st 2013, 3:47 pm

"Stranger? An odd way to call one of your peers. My cough is irrelivant."

Amused, Aikrwarr began to chuckle, his satisfaction at having wound her up showing clearly, but the cough returned and his frail frame shook, trembling as wheeze after wheeze came over him. So the white stuff was called snow, that was clear - but who did this female think she was, laughing like that and strutting across the area? Last time he had been around this area, she was still a puppy, he thought with a snort; had all of the dominants been replaced in his absence, and left this charming she-wolf to manage things? It had been a long time since he was here........if so, he wouldn't be staying a minute longer. But first, he had another question to ask.

"Aid? Clarify."
Aikrwarr
Aikrwarr
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenith March 7th 2013, 3:20 pm

The crunch of snow beneath paws suddenly caught Zenith's attention. The silvery youngster she had searched for bounded through the snow, joyfully leaping to and fro. I need to learn to be that carefree again. It seems wonderful... Zenith thought as she watched the she-wolf. With a final pounce, her playmate hid once more. Stalking towards the oddly-shaped mound of snow, Zenith muttered, "Where on earth could she be? I can't possibly find her in all this!" With a well-aimed leap, Zenith soared through the frosty air, landing on the mound and uncovering the snow from the crafty younger female.

(Sorry this took so long, university is a monster!)
Zenith
Zenith
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver March 7th 2013, 5:18 pm

"Where on earth could she be? I can't possibly find her in all this!"

Silver was not falling for her sarcasm; she knew that tone of voice as well as exactly what it meant. As her playmate began to uncover Silver through the mound of snow she was hidden within, Silver was already on the run. Scrambling like mad from beneath the other wolf, for the first few moments she even wondered if she would be able to get away, since at the time she thought that the other female planned on pinning her down. But this was not the case, once her legs were free she was able to simply bound off.

As she cleared the mound with a leap, she let out a cheerful "Woop!" Before taking off in a game of chase. Though her pants were beginning to get labored, she was about ready to relax and find the identity of this unknown wolf she was now playing with.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next