Forum
Forum

A Separate Silence - a traditional PG12 Warriors rp

3 posters

Go down

A Separate Silence - a traditional PG12 Warriors rp Empty A Separate Silence - a traditional PG12 Warriors rp

Post by Elysia March 6th 2013, 12:36 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
A Separate Silence is a pre-series warriors roleplay, recently revamped and reopened!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
  • Plenty of high positions open!
  • No current site-wide plot-- members make their own.
  • Friendly, knowledgeable staff
Elysia
Elysia
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

A Separate Silence - a traditional PG12 Warriors rp Empty Re: A Separate Silence - a traditional PG12 Warriors rp

Post by Rune March 6th 2013, 2:41 pm

Seems awesome, I might check this out! ^^
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :
A Separate Silence - a traditional PG12 Warriors rp Left_bar_bleue100/100A Separate Silence - a traditional PG12 Warriors rp Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://www.banishing-winds.com

Back to top Go down

A Separate Silence - a traditional PG12 Warriors rp Empty Re: A Separate Silence - a traditional PG12 Warriors rp

Post by Elysia March 7th 2013, 12:45 am

I'd love if you did <3 I'm fairly proud of the site!
Elysia
Elysia
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune March 11th 2013, 5:00 pm

I checked it out and I may look into joining if I can find the time! ^^
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :
A Separate Silence - a traditional PG12 Warriors rp Left_bar_bleue100/100A Separate Silence - a traditional PG12 Warriors rp Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Elysia March 12th 2013, 11:40 am

Whoop! That would be so cool to have you as a part of our little community <3
Elysia
Elysia
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune March 12th 2013, 6:36 pm

So I'm totally joining because I believe with my mid-terms now over (so I'm not as stressed with school work) that I'll have more than enough time to spend on places that aren't BWP, and WQ.

I have a question though!

Do I just go and create my account and then post my application in the application section? I've read over the rules for everything as well as the board descriptions and I kinda figured that might be what I was supposed to do, but I wanted to make certain before rushing in and whatnot.
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elysia March 12th 2013, 10:27 pm

Yup you create your account then go and post an application. You can have as many characters as you like - and as many as you can keep active. 200 word count minimum. And if you want a high position like a meddie, you have to send an audition to me! <3 so excited to have you!
Elysia
Elysia
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune March 12th 2013, 10:35 pm

Alright, awesome well now that I'm no longer confused I'll go ahead and join the site and get my application created/posted. I read about the auditions and whatnot..it seems pretty interesting and I may consider checking that out a bit more, but I don't want to rush in and get overwhelmed.

Thanks for getting back with me, and I appreciate all the little tid-bits of information you included. ^^
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elysia March 12th 2013, 10:36 pm

No problem at all! I'm intrigued to see you roleplay outside of a wolf setting. Just let me know if you have any questions. On the site, I'm known as Fly or Flyaway.
Elysia
Elysia
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune March 12th 2013, 10:44 pm

I wasn't certain, but I figured that was probably you! I've known you from other places for long enough (especially around here) to kinda pick you out. The real give away was when you mentioned the Imagine Dragons concert..because I believe you and Coats brought that up in the biography section or something on here..XD

And yeah, I believe it shall be interesting because I've never really Rped as any other animal. Razz
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elysia March 12th 2013, 10:47 pm

Bahaha you saw that comment? It always cracks me up how people can identify me so easily. Apparently I'm one of a kind! And you've never RPed cats? This should be very interesting then! Did you ever read the Warriors? Might help to skim over a wiki page if you haven't, just to get a general idea.
Elysia
Elysia
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune March 12th 2013, 10:53 pm

Being one of a kind is pretty epic though..because in today's society a lot of people try to be what everybody else is..and it really is a shame.

And no, I've never Rped as a cat before..but I was apart of the Four Clans pack on WolfQuest which was based off the Warriors series in a way (only because of WQ rules we were Wolves not Cats). And yes, I actually discovered the series last year (I think) and went out to buy all the books. I may skim over them though tonight/tomorrow so I get a better feel. I should be as prepared as possible so I don't mess up on anything. XD
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elysia March 12th 2013, 10:56 pm

Bahaha. I read them as a kid. They're what got me into writing, so I've always held a soft spot for them. I remember that pack! I think I was a member too, for a short time. And I'm sure you won't mess anything up, and if you do, I'll nudge you in the right direction before anyone notices xD can't let my Runaway get himself in a tizzy now can I?

Got any sort of character in mind?
Elysia
Elysia
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune March 12th 2013, 11:07 pm

Apparently, I was completely unaware of them when I was a kid..cause I promise I only heard about them a few years ago. I remember before I actually bought them..I checked one out at our school library...and the librarian looked at me as if I was crazy. I mean nothing is wrong with reading a Cat book while you are a junior in high school. XD

That is pretty cool though that they kinda got you into writing. I'm hoping one day that will happen for me and all of a sudden I'll become a writing pro! It is doubtful though because that is not where my talents reside.

Good, good! I get really self confident when others see me mess up and it ruins my whole outlook on things. So as my Elyfonts you must protect me from such a thing..

Well I have my image and I believe I have a name, but I'm not sure if they will be okay or not. I saw someone with a similar name on the list thingy though the difference is that they are Quill(something) and I want to be Quail(something) and I kinda am leaning toward WindClan, RiverClan, or ThunderClan, but I don't mind going where I'm needed. Also, I noticed the list that list what you guys need and whatnot..so if you have a specific direction I should head toward I don't mind following it.
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elysia March 12th 2013, 11:59 pm

Bahaha yeah I tended to hide my obsession. I have all the books secreted away in a smaller storage room. Don't want to be made fun of as I kind of have a reputation for being tough and intimidating. Kitty books wouldn't really match up with that you know?

And I promise I shall tear anyone to bits who dares to mess with you. -puffs out chest- I am you warrior - lol pun.

Ooooh Quail! Very nice, and unique. Bast and some of the other members LOVE giving name suggestions. I'm sure if you told them you liked Quail they'd be all over helping you finish the name. And we're most in need of toms, especially in Riverclan, though in all the clans really. Its all about wherever you want to be!
Elysia
Elysia
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune March 13th 2013, 12:08 am

Ooh, I see! Tarnishing your reputation as one of those tough fellows...would be a disaster!!

Thank you! I love loyal subjects..that defend my honor and image/pride.

Yeah, Quail seemed kinda cool and so yeah. I love name suggestions and help in general so I might just do that! I'll totally keep that in mind and I'll probably look over a few more things before I decide on anything. XD
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elysia March 13th 2013, 12:13 am

Hey, girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. Can't let people walk all over me. Then what sort of help would I be as your loyal guardian?

And yeah, Quail is a great name! And if you don't feel comfortable on the chat, I can just PM you a bunch of name suggestions. Take your time, no need to rush.
Elysia
Elysia
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune March 13th 2013, 12:24 am

Of course you can't...cause you ain't no rug! XD

I like getting name suggestions through messages! Razz
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elysia March 13th 2013, 12:29 am

Perfection! Just shoot me a PM whenever you're ready for brainstorming and I'll send you a list!
Elysia
Elysia
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune March 13th 2013, 12:37 am

I just sent you one! XD
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elysia March 13th 2013, 10:20 am

<3 tehe look at us all husband and wife sending nice messages
Elysia
Elysia
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver March 14th 2013, 10:06 pm

I made an account on there.. Hopefully in a few days I can get started on joining and whatnot. (:
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elysia March 14th 2013, 11:21 pm

I can't wait to see you around!
Elysia
Elysia
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune March 15th 2013, 1:30 pm

We be the best husband and wife...ever! XD

And I'm glad that you made your account and are joining Silver!! It will be so awesome to see you around and stuff. The people there are super awesome as well and so I think you will find the place to your liking..real quick like! ^^
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elysia March 17th 2013, 2:35 pm

aww <3 we try and be as awesome as possible
Elysia
Elysia
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum