Soran
Spirit
Silver
Rune
Nature
9 posters

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down

Journey to the Blood Stained Home - Page 24 Empty Re: Journey to the Blood Stained Home

Post by Spirit June 2nd 2011, 8:42 pm

Spirit shook her fur, rising from where she had plopped on the dirt. It was time she started heading back to the den, she didn't know when the pack planned on leaving and wasn't too keen on being left behind. Trotting forward, Spirit kept a quick pace back to the den.

Bushing through the dry branches of undergrowth, Spirit entered the clearing. She sighed, relieved to see that the pack was still here. Yet at the same time she could feel anxiety rising within her. This was it, the moment that had been a big talk for the last few days; they were finally leaving. The white she-wolf scanned the clearing, taking a look at the wolves around her. Spirit sat down carefully, kneading her paws on the ground as troubling thoughts came to her head. She kept her gaze on the ground, her ears twitching every now and then, waiting until she heard the sound of paws on the ground to follow.

[ Lame DX ]
Spirit
Spirit
Sentinel

http://selene-x.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Journey to the Blood Stained Home - Page 24 Empty Re: Journey to the Blood Stained Home

Post by Guest June 3rd 2011, 3:39 am

He let himself stand beside her, but didn't allow his body to brush up against her's. Still wary of everyone "Where are my manners?" Insomnia asked himself before laughing lightly "Who do I have the pleasure of conversing with ?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Maiara June 3rd 2011, 6:22 am

"I wish to serve the pack in any way I can, though my talents may best be displayed as a scout."

"Scout it is then. Again, welcome to the pack" she said, with a friendly grin. "I hate to leave so soon after meeting you but I need to speak to Rune for a moment." she explained. Nodding to both Elysia and Derek respectively she turned and found Rune quickly among the wolves who would accompany him in the group scouting forward.
"How long would you like the rest of us to wait before we follow behind you?" she asked, feeling her blood begin to quicken in her veins, the anticipation of whatever was to come setting in.
Maiara
Maiara
Scout

http://nayrugoddessofwisdom.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 3rd 2011, 9:16 am

"I believe my name is Aceline, may I ask whats yours" she said with a small smile. Aceline let out a small shudder when she heard it was time to go, she hated long walks. Walks always made her paws ache along with her body, she barely made it here. She shook out that small fear before turning back to him"I see that we've both been quite shy" she said with a small laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 3rd 2011, 11:08 am

"Aceline, aye' Thats such a pretty name" He nodded, agreeing with himself before replying to her question "The name is Insomnia." He kept his eyes locked on the floor, only looking up at her when she spoke "Yeah, I guess we are"

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune June 3rd 2011, 2:35 pm

Rune nodded at Soran’s response and then turned his head to see Maiara. For a moment, he simply sat there as he decided the best time for the rest to follow. "Well, it appears that the sun is at its highest point now. Therefore, I figure if we set off now then we can at least cover a bit of ground before nightfall. As for you guys, you can start off around sunrise. It will give you time to get things ready and to rest as well. If it can be helped I would prefer it if we didn't travel by night as to many things can happen." He finally said as he nudged Maiara and offered her one of his usual warm smiles.

“You will be alright…right? I mean now that Karma is gone it will just be you and Derek with a bunch of members. I don‘t want either of you to become overwhelmed...you know?” Rune asked as he cast his eyes to the ground and onto his paws.
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :
Journey to the Blood Stained Home - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue100/100Journey to the Blood Stained Home - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://www.banishing-winds.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 3rd 2011, 5:03 pm

Aceline let out a small smile as she looked up at the brute"Thank you.Its nice to meet you...Insomnia" she said her tone in a hushed whisper. "I think its perfectly fine to be shy, you just need to meet the right wolves who think being shy is normal" she said with a warming smile. She lowered her white cranium almost a light gray to his eye level. Her soft dark brown eyes listed with hazel streaks looked at him. "I...I..don't bite" she said with a small laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 3rd 2011, 10:43 pm

Mahina looked about her, finding Rune by searching for the pelt of Soran, the one she was most used to seeing. She trotted over, keeping a low stance and keeping her tail tucked between her legs, paired with her ears being down.
"Rune?" She hung back, waiting to see if he was too busy,

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune June 3rd 2011, 11:03 pm

"Rune?"

While waiting for a response from Maiara, Rune’s ears perked as they heard his name. As he turned around his eyes locked on to Mahina who was now in some sort of submissive stance. “Wow, I must say I am impressed to see you taking such a stance. Perhaps you are not even the real Mahina?” Rune retorted as he looked away from the female. “What is it that you want? No wait don‘t tell me…it is re-acceptance isn‘t it?” He continued before flickering his tail once and shifting his feet so that he stood in a more comfortable position.
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :
Journey to the Blood Stained Home - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue100/100Journey to the Blood Stained Home - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 4th 2011, 12:05 am

“Wow, I must say I am impressed to see you taking such a stance. Perhaps you are not even the real Mahina?”

Mahina chuckled to herself. "Please, a dog submitting to a wolf should not come as a surprise to the almighty alpha Rune." She smiled.

“What is it that you want? No wait don‘t tell me…it is re-acceptance isn‘t it?”

"That would be correct." She looked towards Maiara. "However if I am disturbing I can wait." She flicked her tail, keeping her posture the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune June 4th 2011, 12:15 am

Rune smiled and then took a step forward only to look back at Maiara. "No, you are not interrupting anything. And I believe I've already given you my answer on your re-acceptance have I not?" Rune questioned as he turned his head and continued walking. If Mahina wished to speak with him then she would surely follow.
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 4th 2011, 12:19 am

Mahina scrambled to a better walking position to follow Rune.

"No, you are not interrupting anything. And I believe I've already given you my answer on your re-acceptance have I not?"

"You said you would not forgive me for my disappearance for I didn't say anything." She lowered her head to look at her paws. "I didn't intend to be gone for so long." She shook her head. "T-things p-popped up." Mahina found herself stumbling on her words, wincing at the fact she was getting so distraught.

Red- This is Rune's word

Last edited by Rune on June 4th 2011, 12:34 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : No, it is mine and I can claim it if I wish because I am the Almighty Overlord Rune.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune June 4th 2011, 12:30 am

"Ah, so you do remember my words then...that is good." Rune replied as he came to a complete halt. "You had a duty to this pack Mahina and no matter what things popped up you could have at least told us...or perhaps we just weren't important enough?" He went on only this time in a harsher tone.
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 4th 2011, 3:35 am

He flushed when she had made eye contact, un-knowing of what to say or do. He just kept staring into her hazel eyes with his own arctic blue one's. "It's nice to meet you to." When she had laughed, he joined along but more nervous and almost forced.

(Lame x.x)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 4th 2011, 4:13 am

Elysia dipped her head, a wide grateful smile spreading across her lips. Just as quickly, though with a sincere apology, Maiara had turned away. She headed straight for the male that Elysia had already pegged as an alpha. The male was speaking with another female, and he didn't seem to be too happy. Elysia's ears twitched, wondering just what the female had done. Whatever it was, she should be careful not to make the same mistake. Elysia looked around, the area was filled with wolves and so many were unfamiliar to her. She felt alone and nervous around so many. She padded a short distance away, curling her tail around her paws as she sat (mimicking Pallatsera's actions). She glanced around, keeping quietly to herself until someone might have the courage to peirce her shyness.

(lame post! in a rush!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 4th 2011, 1:25 pm

"You had a duty to this pack Mahina and no matter what things popped up you could have at least told us...or perhaps we just weren't important enough?"

Mahina winced, stopping as Rune did. She closed her eyes, and was thankful she hadn't been given tears to shed. Oh how guilty she was. "I was only g-going to be gone t-two days." She paused, shaking her head. "No one would miss me, everything was so calm." She sat down, her head hanging low. "Rune, I have two duties, I would never forget any of them." She sighed. "One is within this pack, protecting it with my life no matter what, and another is protecting what's left of my family." The female flicked her tail as she grew faint. "Not all take so kindly to my family being part dog.." Mahina looked towards Rune. "You can understand that my family goes above all else right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune June 4th 2011, 1:43 pm

"Yes I do understand, but it is hard protecting two families Mahina. You must understand that the pack is not just a thing where we all gather and travel together...we are a family as well. You joined that family when you joined the pack and took up a rank." Rune said his tone now quieter as he looked toward her his eyes now filled with a hint of sympathy.

(Ew, lames)
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 4th 2011, 3:49 pm

"Yes I do understand, but it is hard protecting two families Mahina. You must understand that the pack is not just a thing where we all gather and travel together...we are a family as well. You joined that family when you joined the pack and took up a rank."

"Yes I know Rune."
Mahina shook her head. "Did I ever tell you about Lithium, how he thought my family was contaminating the wolf bloodline?" The female shuffled her paws. "I won't bore you with a long story, but, I stayed longer because his followers attacked me and my siblings." Mahina let her ears drop. "I knew I had to come back, I never stopped thinking of it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver June 4th 2011, 3:50 pm

Silver walked along the thin yet visible trail that led to
the Banishing Winds Pack territory, her green eyes full of sorrow. Tired, she
had traveled for a day so far, and only been gone about three. Her paw steps
were the only way she knew she was still moving, for time had seemed to stop a
while ago. She was just walking along an endless, winding path. She didn’t want
to think of why she had left.

Amethyst, her sister, had taken over the alpha female rank
of her mother’s pack. But her mother was no longer alpha female, she had died.
That’s why Silver had left, when her panting coyote-colored sister found her
and told her of her mother’s deteriorating state. Her mother, Silver Mist, had
perished. She was gone. Silver tensed in hatred of the thought. She had no
parents alive now.

She had, at least, gotten to see her pups and brother as
well as a few others that had joined the small pack. She also met the alpha
male, Amethyst’s mate, as well. Aeolus. He was large, protective, yet kind.
Perfect for her sister. He had been a soft grey, amazingly long coat, but not
as thick as hers. She smiled at the thought, she knew that would be her sister’s
only mate ever, he had come right up to her when she entered the territory, and
wouldn’t take his sight from her in cautiousness of her being around his mate
until Amethyst explained whom Silver was. At least, she thought, she found some
happiness in the trip. Hoku, Opalo, and Kalos had grown much, almost fully, yet
still lanky and uncoordinated.

Raising her grey muzzle to the sky, her green eyes sparked
like lightning, and she howled her greetings and return to her pack mates. She
then thundered forward, hearing the sky rumble and watching it flash at the
coming of a fall storm.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiana June 5th 2011, 2:34 pm

Slowly, Kanae pushed her way back to the real world, her gaze slightly blurry as if she were in a dream. More wolves had piled into the clearing of which the meet were taking place; a strong sense of fear threatened to overwhelm her, but the beautiful wolf held off the feeling.

Instead of focussing on the wolves around her, she had her attention strictly on the birds that rested on the branches of the trees above. A tiny bluejay cast its beady eyes on her, its head cocked at a quizzical angle. It almost seemed as if the creature knew of her thoughts. Her chocolate eyes met the pitch-black of the bird's and the two animals seemed to share a connection that no one else would understand.
Kaiana
Kaiana
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 5th 2011, 3:05 pm

Aceline titled her small cranium at the brute, only to soften her hazel colored eyes. A small shy smile came onto her face as she looked at his eyes. She thought about his reaction to his laugh, only to ask a question. "Im sorry, im I making it awkward for you" she said embarrassed. Her tail slightly wagged, her head still titled to her left, her soft hazel eyes slightly looking into his arctic colored eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 5th 2011, 3:54 pm

His eyes flickered up and down her face, before returning his shy smile with a now toothy one. "No, I just don't know how to talk to people" Flicking his ears back against the flat of his head. 'Don't tell her that' A quiet sigh escaped his parted jaws.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 5th 2011, 4:19 pm

Aceline cranium turned towards the male a small voice appeared in her head"This male is just like you" the voice said echoing in her small head. "It seems like you're the only person I feel comfortable talking to" she said embarrassed. "Its just that you were the only one that hasn't walked away when I talked to you' she said slightly down. Her soft hazel eyes dropped down towards the ground, it was one of her weaknesses, wolves hating her. She always had kept all of her weakness inside of her. Her tail stopped wagging as she turned her head away from the brute and sighed sadly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver June 5th 2011, 6:57 pm

Silver slowed to a walk as she finally crossed the border of the pack. She continued at an energized walk, making a bee-line straight for the most recent area that the pack had been camped. She figured they must have made progress, and most likely would have to walk a little more once she found the small clearing.

She came to an abrupt halt as a small, yet steep drop lay before her. It was almost vertical, and at least ten feet. Her eyes narrowed, and she looked to both sides, but no shortcuts were near. The only way down was to jump down halfway to a large rock that jutted out near the center, and then another jump to the moss and dirt below. The biggest danger? The area she would have to land in was covered in roots.

With a few jumbled strides, the female flew down the slope in two graceful arcs. Her coordination, most definitely, was improving. A blur of long arctic fur that flowed like the sea landed softly on the forest floor, her green eyes sparking with a near electric excitement.

Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiana June 5th 2011, 9:21 pm

Finally, Kanae broke out of the trance that the bird had seemed to hold over her. She turned her attention towards another fae who appeared as alone as she did; she decided that she would go and meet her.

Touching Ninja's flank with her tail once more, Kanae stood and made her way towards the other she-wolf. If she remembered correctly, this fae was known as Elysia. She had been speaking with the Alpha female before she went to see Rune. Now Elysia was sitting alone, her tail wrapped around her paws.

Kanae stopped in front of her and sat down slowly.

"Hello." She greeted with a soft and gentle voice. It was almost as if she were trying not to scare the other wolf away.
Kaiana
Kaiana
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next