Silver
Dakota
Rune
9 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Pack Lands - Page 36 Empty Re: The Pack Lands

Post by Guest February 13th 2011, 9:05 pm

Derek smiled at her agreeing, he caught the momentary catch of her attention as it settled on another male. Thinking that he two would have to introduce himself sooner or later, he as well brushed the thought away to pull out later. He asked a question that hurt to ask but had to be done, he had to know, "Do you ever think about Palla?" He asked, he thought that if he talked about her, she would not hurt as much. He chastised himself, months later and he still couldn't stop thinking about her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 13th 2011, 9:24 pm

"Oh, well hello Mahina!" Aeya looked at the fae and nodded to herself then to Mahina though it was more bow-like. "I've seen you here and there but we never introduced each other! I'm Aeya, Elite Guard." Nonchalant, though trying to make a good impression, she smiled back warmly and looked down at the pups. "Are they yours?" She asked, gesturing to the 3 new pups playing around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira February 13th 2011, 10:01 pm

Kira was stunned when he asked the question...she knew what pain it likely caused him. "Indeed I do..." she managed to say after a few seconds. "She will always be remembered, Derek. However, she would want what is best for each and every member of this pack. Which would be to stop thinking about her death and move on with our lives... We should think of all the good memories we have with her..." she said, hoping she didn't say something wrong. She flicked her ear and lashed her tail out behind her in anxiety.
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 13th 2011, 11:03 pm

"Nice you meet you Aeya." She looked down to the pups, who were staring at each other, tails lashing behind them. "Trespassers!" Cherokee yipped, lunging at Atita, Faylon jumping in front of her sister. "No, their Dakota's." Mahina's ears dropped, she hadn't seen the female, had she left? A chill was sent up her spine at the thought, the pups would soon realize their mother had not returned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 13th 2011, 11:49 pm

Queen woke up she sighed in pain her stomach still wounded as she shied looking at Derek as she layer her bead on the ground and frowned boredly

Back to top Go down

Post by Soran February 14th 2011, 4:47 pm

Soran lowered himself in the dewy grass away from the busy pack. After all that had happened in the past few days, it was nice to relax. With a heavy sigh, he stretched himself out and grinned as the sun warmed the creamy fur on his belly. The trees rusted and shook as the summer wind drifted across the territory, ruffling his fur. His paw, though still sore and swollen, felt better then when he had first emerged from the frothing rapids of the creek.

The male opened one bleary eye to survey the territory around him. Kira and Derek were off catching up in the distance, Queen not to far away; Aethos and Karma by the creek, and Maiara and Rune relaxing comfortably by one another by the den. Everything seemed at ease since the dam had broken, flooding those unlucky enough to be in its path. How long has it been since I joined... He thought, recalling the day when he had first stumbled upon the territory. Surely it had been well over a year, and a lot had changed since then. Only a few of the older members remained, he being one of them. The unusual number of loners had strengthened the pack quickly, and it was sure to grow even larger in time.

(Well, I forgot where I was XD)
Soran
Soran
Scout

http://SoranofAvalor.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 14th 2011, 8:03 pm

((Posting before the wedding))

Mahina looked down, seeing only Cherokee. She tilted her head, following his gaze, there, she saw Soran laying in the sun, and Atita and Faylon hiding in the bushes near him. She chuckled, watching the pups.

Atita stepped out of the bushes, Faylong right on her tail. "Hi Soran!" Atita yipped. Faylon sat beside her sister casually.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune February 15th 2011, 7:39 pm

"Remember when I told you that I loved you Maiara?" Rune began as he shifted his gaze from the sandy colored female and onto the ground. "Well..." he continued his voice soft and his words drawn out.
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :
The Pack Lands - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Pack Lands - Page 36 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://www.banishing-winds.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 15th 2011, 7:47 pm

Queen layer here boredly, she sighed and rolled around in the soft grass as her cuts were sligtky bealed. She sighed a d closed her eyes dreaming about being a mother.. She smiled as she daydreamed as she wagggdd her tail as it flapped hitting the ground making a thud as she was pulled out of her daydreaming.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 15th 2011, 9:25 pm

Derek nodded his head, he knew her words were true, but that did not make them easier to swallow. He knew that there was none he could really talk to about this so smiling to Kira and thanking her for talking to him he rose to his paws and moved to the river. There he slept.

(Darn writers block)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 15th 2011, 9:45 pm

Queen glanced at Derek, as she rolled around having fun she twiched kicking the tree with her paw and getting up, she looked around pulling a stupid fail.. she trotted off in search of food..

Back to top Go down

Post by Maiara February 15th 2011, 9:49 pm

Maiara’s breath caught in her throat as Rune spoke, her eyes widening. She thought to reply, but knew that no words would come out of her mouth that seemed to be suddenly stuck mute. Instead, she nodded slightly, finding that quickly her eyes began to drift to the ground as well, her mind occasionally interjecting bits and pieces conversation from the day Rune had told her he loved her. The day that as long as she lived, she would never forget.

The golden female opened her mouth to speak only to realize that no words were coming out. Looking quickly down at her feet in embarrassment and back up, she tried again, this time forming words.
“Hello Rune.”
She said, smiling slightly.

On that day too, she had found herself unable to speak. Although that was more normal of her back then. She hadn’t been shy exactly; she had talked to others, but she had still been readjusting to being in a pack again after being hurt, testing each relationship to see if it would end badly, as though testing the frozen winter ice of a creek with a cautious step: not unwillingly, but with the slight unconscious knowledge that without warning she could be treading freezing water without anyone to pull her out but herself. This wasn't to say she didn't do it without a smile. The early stages of her life in the Banishing Winds, as well as that of her love with Rune had been silly and awkward, and she regarded them as a sort of second adolescence. Not without a certain fondness for the time though. Besides her occasional bouts of shyness, she got along quite well, being herself as she always did and learning along the way to trust the ice she walked on. She felt like that had been a different wolf back then, like she had grown since, not physically, but in character and knowledge. Growing just a bit closer to the wisdom that she sought after but never entirely acquired. And Rune had grown since then too; his leadership reflecting his strong bonds with all of the pack, his solemn demeanor which appeared occasionally when he made a descicion reflecting all of the hardship he had seen, and how he had continued on, learning from each sorrow. They both had changed so much, and yet so little. Or maybe it was that it didn't matter how much they changed, and that the growth had only bound them even tighter together. All of them, the entire pack. As she was contemplating this, her thoughts were cut short as another segment of the memory came back to her, this time recalling Rune.

On the outside Rune appeared calm and well collected however, in the inside he grew increasingly nervous with each breath he drew in. Though he showed no signs of such nervousness or at least he hoped he wasn't. "Hello there Maiara!"

He had seemed so cool and relaxed that day, comparing him to herself she almost felt self conscious thinking about it. But going back to the memory, she realized that he had probably been as nervous as she had, a careful mask covering the emotions beneath. But now no mask lay across his features as he sat near her, and she didn’t bother to disguise her own. It was just Rune, as he was and as she loved him best.

All these thoughts flooded her mind in a matter of seconds. Breaking herself off from her recollections of the past, Maiara looked back up to glance into Rune’s eyes, gazing into the deep gold as she had on the day in the winter that had not been so long ago as she had thought.

(...another one of my posts where I started writing, hoping for a four sentence post at best XD)
Maiara
Maiara
Scout

http://nayrugoddessofwisdom.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira February 15th 2011, 9:49 pm

Kira nodded as Derek padded off. She sighed, her ears flattened, wondering if she had said something wrong...After much thought she decided Derek must have just wanted to be alone. She blinked, her icy eyes shining.

Last edited by Duchess Kira on February 16th 2011, 10:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Soran February 15th 2011, 10:40 pm

Soran opened another bleary eye as the familiar call of Atita sounded, disrupting his sleep. "Hey pup." He murmured sleepily, suppressing a heavy yawn. He craned his neck backward to gaze at the young pup, unaware that Faylon and Cherokee were lurking nearby in the bushes.

(Writers block XD)
Soran
Soran
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 15th 2011, 11:04 pm

Atita smiled, leaping over Soran to his other side so she didn't blow her siblings cover. She placed her paw on the hunter's nose. "Tag"

(Major writers block)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soran February 15th 2011, 11:16 pm

Soran grinned sleepily and gazed at the paw on his nose, making him cross-eyed. "Oh I'm tagged, am I?" He asked mischievously, poking at the young wolf with the tip of his dark tail. He could smell the other two pups lurking nearby but he pretended not to notice as Atita taunted him.
Soran
Soran
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 15th 2011, 11:28 pm

Atita closed her eyes happily. "Indeed you are!" She leaned closer to the male. "And whatcha gonna do about it? Hmm?" Cherokee and Faylon stepped out. Faylon sat next to Soran. "It's not your fault"

(My friend did this prank to me today, lets see if you can play along xD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soran February 15th 2011, 11:48 pm

Soran perked his ears as Faylon settled beside him, and Atita's joke; "I don't know if there is anything I can do about a ferocious beast such as yourself." He replied, grinning broadly. "Oh?" The male asked, looking at Faylon curiously. "Mahina found out, didn't she?" Clearly, he wasn't following the prank that they were all playing, but playing along couldn't hurt.

(Sounds like a challenge XD)
Soran
Soran
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 16th 2011, 12:19 am

Faylon tilted her head. "Find out about what?" Atita also perked her ears, her head tilting as well. Cherokee rolled his eyes, climbing onto Soran's chest. "Its not your fault." He said, just enough for the male below him to hear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira February 16th 2011, 10:46 pm

Kira shook out her coat and yawned, glancing over to the male who she had not yet met. She continued watching him, almost as if to ask if he wanted to be bothered by her introduction. Her ears remained flat, and her fur blew slightly in the breeze. Her tail twitched slightly as she took a deep breath.
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 18th 2011, 12:39 pm

Queen trotted around she kept looking as she food a carcass, she dug into it she munched on the food and felt good.. she sighed and ate she looked around and become bored again.

(Idunno when i last posted.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 18th 2011, 4:29 pm

Karma padded along, not realising that Aethos wasn't there. She did not mind, it was a pleasant sort of day. As she trotted along, she began thinking back to things that she wished she could do over, but soon found it pointless. Coming back to the rest of the pack, she noticed that Queen looked bored, but avoided the female, feeling a bit awkward in confronting her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune February 18th 2011, 10:07 pm

"So you do remember it then?" Rune said his voice quite as he simply kept his eyes on Maiara.
He did not allow his tail movement as he normally did and instead he pressed it tightly beside his feet. Although, he had not even discussed what he originally planned he already felt himself on edge. However, it was not the sort of edge one reaches if pushed to far with harsh words or actions. Instead, this edge of his consisted of sheer anxiety and it reveled in making him suffocate on his own words. "I-I don't really know how I should word this..." He stated as a clear memory washed through his head and he remembered similar times. Suddenly, as the memory had came it flickered away and with a subdued sigh, Rune tilted his head sideways as a smile appeared upon his muzzle and a warm breeze spread across the land.
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :
The Pack Lands - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Pack Lands - Page 36 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://www.banishing-winds.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 19th 2011, 12:49 pm

Aeya looked around and spotted what she thought was he Lead Guard. With a swift, graceful gate, she came up to the small, ebony wolf and smiled. Aeya kept her distance in case she was wrong or if this fae was an aggressive type. [b]"Oh. hello there. if I'm not mistaken, you're the Lead Guard?" Karma seemed about her size but with more muscles defined in her body. Aeya couldn't help but feel intimidated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maiara February 21st 2011, 5:20 pm

"So you do remember it then?"
Maiara smiled slightly at Rune's simple comment, watching him intently as he continued on, her dominant half confused and intrigued, and a small part of her knowing exactly what he would say next.
"I-I don't really know how I should word this..."
Shortly after Rune tilted his head to the side in what seemed to her to be in response to the wind, her own head tilted sideways as she tried to decypher the meaning in his words. It was odd, usually she could read others very well, able to know what they were thinking without anything being voiced; but in this instant her mind was unable to pick up on anything, muddied with her thoughts and memories, unable to percept anything from Rune's actions or body language except a strong feeling of peace and love. But those may have well been her own.
(Sorry for taking so long!)
Maiara
Maiara
Scout

http://nayrugoddessofwisdom.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next