Kaiana
Spirit
Rune
11 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Winter Den - Page 20 Empty Re: The Winter Den

Post by Kira June 27th 2011, 2:15 pm

Kira perked her ears as she faintly heard Shadow's words due to the wind. "Hello Shades" she smiled, curling her tail around her paws once more. Her gaze flitted to the clouds again as she continued walking back to the den with Shadow and Silver.
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 27th 2011, 2:18 pm

Jacob snorted then walked about five feet from the wolves and barked once more "Hello."
He stood up and looked at them with his amber eyes,he was still frustrated but he wasn't going to act it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit June 27th 2011, 2:32 pm

Spirit rose from where she had been laying in the snow, the cold numbing her limbs slightly. A small smile of relief spread across her muzzle as her moved her head carefully back and forth, testing her neck. The wound seemed to be healing well and the pain was even beginning to fade away; a great relief to her.

Scanning around the area Spirit watched as her pack-mates mingled and joked around with one another. Her features brightened as she spotted Taru and Elysia with Soran, joking about as friends do. Her eyes moved to find Mahina curled at the base of a tree not to far off. Seeing the female brought mixed emotions, she still wasn't sure how to act around the female and the thought of talking to her now made her feel awkward. In time, she thought.

Turning her head Spirit trotted over to the growing group of wolves. She sat down in the snow close to them, wrapping her tail around her paws as she stifled a laugh. "Zombies? We seem to have an invasion on our hands. Quick! Take cover!" Flicking her tail behind her Spirit quickly leaped into the air, landing in a large bank of snow and sending the winter powder flying onto anyone in sight, coating in them in white. She rose her head, giving them a sheepish grin. "Ta-dah..." She said quietly, her tail gliding across the snow behind her.
Spirit
Spirit
Sentinel

http://selene-x.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira June 27th 2011, 2:39 pm

Kira's gaze snapped up as she heard a bark merely feet from them. How had she missed the scent earlier? "Who are you?" she barked in reply, staying back with Shadow and Silver, the wind ruffling her coat. She flicked her tail anxiously as she awaited a reply.
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 27th 2011, 2:57 pm

Jacob looked at her,his eyes unreadable and emotionless,despite his 'quirky' personality,he replied "Jacob,Simple and Sweet." He stood to his paws and swayed his tail,he continued "And you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira June 27th 2011, 3:10 pm

Kira's icy gaze studied him as he spoke, his emotionless expression had her on edge. "Why have you come" she asked simply, ignoring his question as she awaited an answer. She flattened her ears as the distant rumble of thunder neared

((lame DX))
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 27th 2011, 3:14 pm

Jacob sneered a bit then said "I came in look of a Pack but if your not interested,I'll leave."
The brute sat down and flicked his tail,waiting for an answer.He snorted softly then lied down,his face looking at the fae.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 27th 2011, 3:21 pm

Shadow growled at the stranger. "No need to be rude to the Beta Female of the pack!" she snarled. She didn't like it when loners treated pack wolves with disrespect.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 27th 2011, 3:27 pm

Jacob said calmly "It didn't seem rude to me." He wasn't afraid of any of the wolves,and would stay until he had gotten the other fae's answer.He sighed softly and stood up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira June 27th 2011, 3:29 pm

Kira glared at him for a moment, her body tense as he spoke. "Our pack is usually welcome to members. However, your attitude is getting you nowhere." she said simply, never taking her gaze off of him as she sat down herself. She curled her tail around her paws slowly, waiting for him to reply.
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 27th 2011, 3:49 pm

Akera watched as a light colored wolf leaped in the air, spraying snow everywhere. She shook her pelt, scattering the white flakes all over. She watched how easily the wolves interacted. Watching as the white wolf sat down, she spoke. "Hi. I'm Akera. I just came across these two friends right here and I'm very interested in the Banishing Winds Pack. Are you in it as well?" She spoke to the female, watching her with her tail wagging.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver June 27th 2011, 3:51 pm

"If you weren't being rude, then Kira would have been much nicer by now. Kindness to a high ranking member of a large pack would be a submissive stance, and not lying down in front of her as if the entire ordeal is a bore. " Silver said, her pale green eyes focused on the unknown male as well. She remained standing, intent on hiding her current sickness. But, unfortunately, the show was off when she had a short coughing fit escape her muzzle. Then, her voice was cleared.

"Excuse me" She mumbled.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
The Winter Den - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Winter Den - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 27th 2011, 4:22 pm

Shadow growled to back Silver up. Although she joined as a hunter, she had been trained as a warrior and forever would be a warrior. She didn't want to be a stubburn fighter though, she longed for the care free days of her youth. At least her youth until Blood Fang pack had destroyed it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 27th 2011, 5:41 pm

Jacob looked at her,in his world,He wasn't being disrespectful,Lieing down was disrespectful! Geez,he said "Sorry,but I didn't know,that here,lieing down in front of a high rank is disrespectful,I hope you accept my apology." What he said WAS true,now she just had to believe him.Jacob sighed motionlessly and looked at the fae.

Last edited by Jacob on June 27th 2011, 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit June 27th 2011, 6:10 pm

Spirit turned her head to look at the new female as she spoke to her. The she-wolf almost seemed to have a... formal way of speaking. A friendly smile crossed her muzzle, "Well I'm pleased to meet you Akera. My name's Spirit." Spirit wrapped her grey tail around her paws once more. "And yes, I'm a part of this pack, a proud scout actually." Spirit's gaze flicked to the wolves around her briefly before turning back to Akera. "I take you haven't been accepted into the pack yet then?" She questioned, her head tilting slightly to the side.
Spirit
Spirit
Sentinel

http://selene-x.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear June 27th 2011, 6:23 pm

Falco looked to see that a blackish colored wolf was talking to Kir, Silver and now Shadow. Falco sighed slightly and looked to the coming storm, it didn't look like it would be over in a matter of hours. The alabaster male looked to his fellow hunter who, had a much more alabaster coat than himself, "Insomnia, could you help me drag this up to the den. It seems the storm will be around shortly and will consume our kill before we do" his tail wagged slightly as he looked for the best point of which to drag the elk from. Seeing as Shadow had taken a leg, Falco gripped his jaws around it's neck and started pulling. The elk carcass remained stationary for a few seconds before slowly resigning to Falco's jaws. He pulled it slowly as he headed towards the den. He would sure need Insomnia's help to pull it up the hill.

As he pulled he wondered what that black wolf was just doing, It seemed that Silver hadn't really liked him as of yet, nor Shadow or Kira for that matter. Falco had looked to his side whilst dragging the carcass in which Silver had a coughing fit, his ears twitched as he was concerned for his mates well-being. Falco stopped and dropped the carcass for now. He tore a decently sized chunk off the thigh and carried it over to Silver. He pushed passed the stranger male and stood infront of Silver and presented her with the chunk of meat. He put it in front of her paws and gave her a brief lick on the ear before stepping back and looking to Shadow then Kira and finally back to his mate. "I hope this new stranger wouldn't be giving any of you any kind of trouble now?" he looked to Jacob a stern-ness in his eye that was rarely seen on Falco, it only really came about when he felt the need to protect something. In this case Silver, Kira and Shadow. Though he was sure that they could handle themselves in a situation such as this, Kira above them all being the Beta. Though he remained there for now, he studied the darkly coated male. Awaiting an answer. Even though Falco was just a hunter, there was always a sense of duty a wolf felt in this kinds of situations. A feeling that one could not simply walk away from.
Bear
Bear
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 27th 2011, 6:25 pm

Akera listened to the white wolf. 'So she is a part of the pack. Great! Meeting more members!' She wagged her tail, the fur swishing back and forth, smoothing the snow. She shivered a bit. Akera wished she had a thick winter coat like some wolves. "No, I haven't yet. I just met these two a little while ago. And I've liked everything I've seen. I've been wandering for months now. I left my old pack, you see, to find what I was looking for. And I think I may have found it." Even though she just met the members, Akera felt as if she had some connection with them. And she hoped very much to make a good impression on them. And she wished very much to be apart of the pack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 27th 2011, 6:31 pm

Jacob looked at the new wolf who had appeared,he thought "Daw!!! Do they all think Im an un-grateful,rude person!!!!!" He looked at the wolf,and smiled somewhat,he had a cheery personality but these wolves really weren't helping that.He sat on his haunches and nodded his head in a respectful way to the wolf.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 27th 2011, 6:48 pm

Shadow let a growl roll in her throat. "Sorry, but I'm not in a good mood right now." She shook her head, "Perhaps we all are, except for you." She said and then walked over by the den and curled up. She just needed to sleep her anger off. It wasn't the lone wolf who was bugging her, it was something else. But she didn't know what.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 27th 2011, 9:05 pm

Jacob turned as he heard the fae's apology,as he had thought nothing of their' behavior.He smiled somewhat as she walked off,then sat down and swayed his tail in a friendly way.He flicked his ears hearing something far off,flapping...A bird possibly? an bird of prey? An Owl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver June 27th 2011, 9:14 pm

"No, he just lacks the fundamentals of the whole Large-Number-Of-Wolves attitude. " Silver said teasingly, she could not help but smile. She reached down, and snapped up the meat, turning her muzzle to a rosy shade as she devoured it. She then raised her head, licking her lips contentedly. "Thanks Falco" She said, promptly chewing on his ear as dessert.

{Ear nom! Bwahahahahahaaaa!}
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
The Winter Den - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Winter Den - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear June 27th 2011, 11:37 pm

Falco smiled friendly back to the male before being attacked by his mate who had latched onto his ear shortly after finishing her meal he had brought him. He chuckled and pawed at her was his only defence. Falco soon rolled onto his side in the snow in a pitfall of laughter as Silver had continued tug on his ear.

[lame x_x ]
Bear
Bear
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota June 28th 2011, 12:44 am

Taru stopped at the sudden sound of her stomach growling. The female needed food soon, for she had been putting off eating to play with her friends. She bowed her head in a friendly manner, dismissing herself. "I really need to eat," she called back towards the other wolves to explain her leaving. Her legs reached across the snow-covered ground, heading towards the recent elk kill. She reached the carcass at a general pace, loping forward to stop in front of it.

Bowing her head to take a small mouthful, the tiny female began to fill her stomach. She chewed slowly, as if thinking, allowing her stomach to suffer for a few more moments before swallowing. This process repeated a few more times, filling her small, needy stomach. Once done, Taru thought of whether to go back to her small group of friends. Deciding against it because she felt too lazy and full, the female moved towards the shadows of t[/b]he [/u]trees to rest.
Dakota
Dakota
Sentinel

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/318/0/1/autumn_wolf_by_kh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 28th 2011, 1:01 am

Akera watched Taru excuse herself to go eat. Her emerald eyes watched the dark fae walk away. Taru had looked rather hungry. Akera felt bad for keeping her from eating. Thinking of food, her stomach grumbled a bit. 'I should probably go bunny hunting soon. I haven't eaten in a day or two.' Actually, now that she thought about it, Akera realized she couldn't remember the last time she ate. But her mission now was to makes ties to this pack. So she stayed with the group. Because getting in the pack was very important to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 28th 2011, 1:45 am

He nodded and started to munch on the stomach of the kill. His sharp teeth slicing through the elk's juicy flesh easily. Once he had his fill, the male turned round on his heels and slowly swaggered back to the den.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum