Kaiana
Spirit
Rune
11 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Winter Den - Page 39 Empty Re: The Winter Den

Post by Soran July 19th 2011, 12:59 am

Soran nodded quietly as his brother spoke; he had half expected this to happen at one point, though not so soon after Derek’s departure. Would he step up to take his place as Beta, or would he remain a Delta until he was ready, or someone else was found to take the rank? Taking a breath, he reminded himself that this pack would most likely be his where he would remain until age or illness carried him off into a different life. It was his home, and he would care for it as he could. “I will agree to take his place,” Soran replied, blinking his eyes in the sudden light of the den, “If that is what need be.”
Soran
Soran
Scout

http://SoranofAvalor.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota July 19th 2011, 1:05 am

"Other than at the den but I did not mean that. I hurt you then and I am ashamed of it." Altair could see the pain in her eyes even though her face was a mask. "I know that you may think you would have been my second choice, but you wouldn't. However, Kira is not my second choice either. She is my mate, but you will always be my closest friend."

Taru closed her eyes for a long moment. They were showing too much pain, something that she didn't need Altair to see. Her eyes always revealed too much, everything that her mask had tried to cloud away. "I told you Latir, you didn't hurt me. You can't," Taru replied, looking up to the big male with a wide grin. He seemed to tower over her, with the ebony female being so petite and him being huge. However, this time was different. Altair made her feel small, not just on the outside. Her mask seemed to be working, showing that she was in fact, completely fine. "Of course I'm your best friend, I wouldn't have it any other way," her tail swished in front of her right paw. It had suddenly started shaking, creating a helpless movement from her emotional battle. She was happy, inside and outside. For both Altair and Kira, Taru just needed to put herself aside for a moment. The female's muscles inside her paw tightened, shaking coming to a halt.
Dakota
Dakota
Sentinel

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/318/0/1/autumn_wolf_by_kh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 19th 2011, 2:07 am

He noticed she hadn't moved much as he waited for her to start trotting towards the scent. It was getting fainter and she could end up losing it. He wasn't hungry like her, and could wait a while before his next meal. But she seemed to be starving, so why wasn't she going.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 19th 2011, 2:22 am

(Hey Inso I think you missed my last post. I'll post it again for you.)

Akera glanced back, making sure the white male was still with her. She threw him smile, then decided to focus. She sniffed the air again and started following her nose. Once the female sensed that they were growing closer to the deer, she went into hunting mode. All her senses were on high and she jumped at the tiniest crunch of snow or falling branch. Feeling how close she was, Akera started to creep up near a clearing. Looking between the trees she saw a small herd of deer shuffling in the snow, probably looking for any sign of food in the deep white. Flicking her head back to her companion, she gave him an excited smile. Barely whispering, she asked, "How do we want to do this? Which one do you want?" Her tail wagged slightly in anticipation. She did love the hunt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale July 19th 2011, 5:39 am

It was true. This land had been touched by the icy clutches of the winter storm. Only a few regions escaped unscathed and, from his far away perch, it appeared that this area had been lucky. A herd of elk still moved along the trees and several forms flitted in the tree line. The musky and all too familiar scent of wolves floated to his ever moving nose on an air current. He had been following this pack since they set out for their new densite but for several weeks their trail had been lost to him. That was then he did what he did best, he wandered. Fortuitously, his roaming had produced results. The trail returned to him. Though he had been forced to stop and hide beneath a fallen tree due to the storm's fury. When the atmosphere grew calm again, he moved forward. It only took him a few extra hours until he came across the pack's territory.

The male quickly diverted his gaze to the clearing where most wolves gathered. That would be his best place to start. No one seemed to really be doing anything other than talking. With the storm gone, they were able to communicate without fear. His lips pulled back in a smile. It was not a particularly nice smile but it melted the hearts of females who saw it. It was time for him to make his mark on the world.

His paws broke through the snow as he walked at a leisurely pace to the pack, his long tail flicking the entire time. There was so much that he heard about this Banishing Winds. Some claimed that they were the most powerful pack full of warriors, scouts, and other roles that all helped one another. Others said that who ever was too weak to remain in the pack was killed and eaten. This male did not believe anything that he heard. After all, the wolves who spoke to him were old, senile fools. If the rumours were true, this male was sure to be the first to find out and live.

My name? Gale. And I will bring down the fury of the wind on you, Banishing Winds.
Gale
Gale
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 19th 2011, 5:58 am

Mahina watched in silence as Spirit left her standing there. Sure she would have a really hard time believing her words, but she would have a hard time belieivng anything for some time. The female lifted her head, a faint headache threatening in the back of her head. Her whole stance was low, nothing she had ever done before. She wasn't one to show submission to nothing easily. Her tail flicked to and fro as she padded into the snow-covered forest. What was she thinking? Did she honestly think anything would be the same after she tempted death to leave and come back? Mahina didn't welcome death, but she sure came close to it time and time again. A most recent experience being almost hit by a car while returning here. Was all that really worth what little she had left now?

In the silly thoughts of her mind Mahina didn't even notice what she was doing. All she really knew what that she was walking slowly, and staring at the snow in front of her. Flashes of the past flooded her mind, blinding her to the harsh reality she stood in. "Good Lupus..." She muttered, wishing she could start over and re-do it all. She had started at the bottom before, it didn't bother her, so why did it bother her so much now? Was it because her worst nightmares had her pinned to the dirt?

Mahina looked up right on time, though she was a good second late. She collided with a greyish brown wolf, stumbling backwards. She studied who she had run into. It was a male, and it was not a male she already knew. Instinct took over and she stood straight, her tail held level with the ground. A strange male in the territory was not something she would let pass by so easily. She no longer held her rank of Delta, but there was no such thing as an ex-Delta. You may be out, but you never loose the attitude.

"Who are you? And what are you doing here?" She asked the normal questions. The questions that needed to be answered before anything could progress. Mahina was not always a softie, and she wasn't about to pass off as one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale July 19th 2011, 12:48 pm

Gale had not been looking forward when something walked right into him. The wolf was forced to take a simple backwards step in order to maintain his balance but it appeared the object, a female wolf, had stumbled several steps back. He knew that she was a member of the pack since their scent was heavy on her coat. Now, she was looking at him with curious yet defensive eyes that asked a thousand questions though only two left her mind.

"Who are you? And what are you doing here?"

An amused look set upon his features as he listened to her. Rather than answer her interogations, the male took a few moments to study her, appearance wise. Her coat was an odd blend on browns and creams with several dark brown spots that were scattered on her face. On the rare occassion, a darker brown or an off-white colour was seen on different locations and dappled her fur. There was a scar on her muzzle that appeared to be older since it was just barely visible. Light hazel eyes were full of electricty as they almost glared at him. Was it just him or did her eyes contain the faintest tinges of blue? There were things about her, something nagged at his thoughts.

"Answer me this first," Gale spoke in a quiet, yet rich voice. "You're not a pure wolf are you?"

That was what had been bothering him. Most wolves did not have a fur colouring such as hers unless they were a cross-breed which he did not doubt she was. There were many times that the Wanderer had encountered cross-breeds near their homes. Though, this was different. A cross-breed never came to live with a wolf pack as far as he knew and yet, here was proof standing right in front of him. Were the Banishing Winds even aware of this? Most likely, after all this female would have had to been honest with the alpha male in order to be accepted.

Well, this sure is not what I expected to find.
Gale
Gale
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye July 19th 2011, 1:04 pm

"I told you Latir, you didn't hurt me. You can't," Taru replied, looking up to the big male with a wide grin.

"Of course I'm your best friend, I wouldn't have it any other way," her tail swished in front of her right paw.

Altair nodded and gave Taru a slow, sad smile. She was still hurt, but she was pushing her feelings aside because of their friendship. She may even be glad that Kira also had happiness even if it meant taking it away from her. The tension became too much for the brute and he stood. It was now or never. His pale eyes watched Taru before he launched himself at her and pinned her down.

"What now Roo?" He used his nickname for her and wagged his tail slowly.
Skye
Skye
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 19th 2011, 1:22 pm

"Answer me this first," Gale spoke in a quiet, yet rich voice. "You're not a pure wolf are you?"

Mahina tilted her head. She was certainly caught by surprise at the male's question. She had never been noticed as a wolfdog, except by the humans. So far no wolf in this pack had figured it out for themselves, and they only knew from her telling them.

"I'm not pure wolf, you are correct in any assumptions you have about my heritage." She answered him lightly. She was weary around strangers when it came to her heritage, and that was something that would taunt her forever. "Now, may you answer my questions?" She asked him, trying to recollect her thoughts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale July 19th 2011, 1:47 pm

Gale could see as well as sense her surprise. It appeared that most wolves were not able to guess about her true heritage. If Gale had never seen a cross-breed before, he probably wouldn't have been able to even begin to grasp at who she truly was. A smirk danced on his face before it vanished into nothing. Appearing too cocky right now would do nothing to help his acceptance into the pack though he couldn't help himself. It was in his nature.

"I'm not pure wolf, you are correct in any assumptions you have about my heritage." "Now, may you answer my questions?"

So, he had been right. Once again, that cocky attitude shone through and the smirk made a brief reappearance. When he studied things closely, it was not often that he would make a mistake, even a tiny one. The male listened to her speak and decided that her voice reminded him of the lapping of an ocean on the sand during low tide. His green eyes envisioned the great body of water that he had encountered on his travels. Never had he seen such a beautiful sight as watching the sun set below the waves.

"I am the western wind. The Wanderer. I am Gale." He replied with a quick flick of his tail. The long name he used was well known by many due to his dangerous reputation as a vicious, ruthless fighter. "The reasoning for my presence here is due to a simple question that resides in my mind. 'Am I allowed to be here?'"

The male's attention slipped from his memories back to the female in front of him. She stood tall, just a few inches shorter than he. It would not be surprising to him if it turned out that he was the tallest wolf to be in the pack. So far, he had never encountered anyone taller than him. Another lazy smirk appeared. This was easier than he expected.
Gale
Gale
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 19th 2011, 2:02 pm

"I am the western wind. The Wanderer. I am Gale." He replied with a quick flick of his tail. The long name he used was well known by many due to his dangerous reputation as a vicious, ruthless fighter. "The reasoning for my presence here is due to a simple question that resides in my mind. 'Am I allowed to be here?'"

Mahina flicked her tail at the male's name. It was certainly a long name, and made her own name, Mahina Celandine Auralis, look short. "Well Gale, you are certainly allowed to be here. And there's only one lesson that better best be learned, and that is not to cause havoc." She sat down on the snow, curling her tail around her paws. She wondered who the male could speak to for acceptance. She knew Kira was occupied, and she really didn't want to encounter Altair at the moment either way. She had last seen Rune talking to Soran about Derek's leaving, leaving only Maiara not busy with something that couldn't be interupted. "You'll have to talk to one of the Alpha's if joining this pack is what you came here for. Follow me." She started to turn around and pad towards where she thought Maiara was, looking over her shoulder to see if the male followed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota July 19th 2011, 2:18 pm

Taru's ears perked as he stood, a puzzled look rising to her face. Was he leaving already? A sadness drifted over her. She hadn't realized how much she missed talking to him. When he lunged at her, pinning her down, a both excited and scared yelp escaped her muzzle. She grinned, wagging her tail with pure joy.

"What now, Roo?"

The ebony female heard her nickname and all her pain seemed to melt back to where it belonged. She decided it would be best to use her signature at the time. Taru brought a wet lick across Altair's face, hoping it would loosen his grip and allow her a get away chance. "I'm going to think my way out of this one, big fella," she grinned again, for this was what she had originally called him when they had first met. The female was only stating that the brute was huge, so she was no match if she didn't use her brain.
Dakota
Dakota
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale July 19th 2011, 3:05 pm

"Well Gale, you are certainly allowed to be here. And there's only one lesson that better best be learned, and that is not to cause havoc."

The male flicked his long tail to show some sort of emotion but did not offer a promise. To cause havoc was one of the things Gale was well known for. His silence said more than anything but this female was not used to his ways so she would not understand how he communicated with others. Then again, he didn't want her to become used to his ways. That only created complications later on. Though, he certainly wouldn't mind if she tried.

"You'll have to talk to one of the Alpha's if joining this pack is what you came here for. Follow me."

Before he knew it, the fae had began to depart. A small scowl raged on his face before he decided it was best to follow her. If he continued to wander through the territory some other wolf may discover him and in the worst case scenario, attempt to drive him out. Not that he could go of course but attacking a member would not help his standing here.

He followed the female with careful steps. Some described his tread to be graceful since he only kept a little weight of his total mass on each paw. That was how he acheived such a great mobility whenever it became a need of his. With his thorough care he took, the snow barely broke beneath his greater burden of weight.

His green eyes had been idly scanning the terrain around him when he stopped dead in his tracks. In the distance, he could see a huge blur of a ginger and white hued wolf. Even from his perspective, he could see that this male was massive. Larger than Gale even. The green stare was not stuck on the other male. He did not speak, but he looked at his guide before his glance returned to the male.

After a few more seconds of silence and no reply returned to his ears, Gale continued to walk behind the female. A mental promise to meet the male after this was filed into his mind as he continued to trek in the snow. He was sure interested in seeing what sort of wolf this male was though he was not going to get close to him. Besides, Gale did not think he would remain here for long if the rumours weren't true.
Gale
Gale
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye July 19th 2011, 3:38 pm

"I'm going to think my way out of this one, big fella," she grinned again, for this was what she had originally called him when they had first met.

"This doesn't bother me like it bothers Ely, you know." Altair teased as he simply shook his head. "But, I know that it bothers you."

His tongue rasped over Taru's face before he jumped back. He had missed this. They would remain the best of friends forever. He smiled and waited for her next move.
Skye
Skye
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota July 19th 2011, 3:51 pm

Taru cringed, stiffening as Altair's tongue swept across her face. She frowned, but took advantage of her chance to get up. The female jumped up, staring intently at Altair. Her face was serious, as if something had gone wrong. Suddenly, a small smile split apart her features and she launched herself at the brute. Taru's size was nothing compared to him, causing her to probably hurt herself more than him. Spotting his ears, she latched on, pulling playfully and trying to push the male to the ground. Even if it took all her strength, Taru would pin him. It was a goal of hers.
Dakota
Dakota
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 19th 2011, 7:48 pm

Knife slowly lowered his head and began to drink from the creek. His golden eyes blazing like fire as they dart from side to side looking at his new surroundings in this strange new land. He somewhat wants to see another wolf or wolves near by. The scent of the near by pack enters his nose as he raises his head. He sneezes, its been so long that he has smelled another wolf. The last time that he was ever talked to a wolf, was right before the incident happened from his past. He yawns showing his long white k-9 fangs. He mutters softly under his own breath to himself thinking of how big this pack could be or become. He promises himself that is the leader of this pack requests him to join, he will. In order to surive out here, he must. He knows that he can fight at least two wolves at a time, becasue he has beofre, but he cant take on a whole pack out here alone.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 19th 2011, 9:12 pm

Soske buried out from under the snow she was in and decided to walk around. She knew everyone was conversing but Soske was hungry and thirsty. She though she could try to hunt but decided against it while she did not want to make a fool out of herself. Soske though why not just walk around you never know what could happen.

Soske walked around and saw no one. Maybe she was going the wrong way. She turned around and headed the way she though was the Den. She reached and a creek and knew that went by the Den. Soske followed the creek up until she saw an unfamiliar wolf. His coat was black and he had gold eyes. He looked around two or three years old but what could Soske know. Soske knew walking up to the wolf could be a bad idea, but she wanted to met the wolf. Soske walked forward and stepped on a twig and it made a snapping noise. Soske knew the wolf had heard and her ocean blue eyes looked up at the new wolf.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maiara July 19th 2011, 10:15 pm

It could have been anything really. Perhaps it was threatened by my breath-taking beauty? Or perhaps jealous of my witty comebacks and my stellar personality?" She heaved a heavy sigh, batting her eyelashes up at Maiara. "I just bring out the green monster of envy don't I?"

Maiara laughed as Elysia batted her eyes comically.
“Oh yes, Elysia charmer of snow. Even I the great, mighty empress envy you and your wonder.” the alphess exclaimed heartily, bowing jestingly to the small female, her eyes glinting in amusement. Straightening up, her tail swept back and forth, making lines in the snow where her tail made contact. “If only there was a way to improve your magnificent good looks...” she mused. "A hat perhaps?" she asked cheerfully, spooning a scoop of snow in her paw and placing it on the female’s head.

“Gorgeous.” she smiled, admiring her work like a true artist. Amateurs worked with watercolors or oils, only experts could work with snow.

It came across her mind that she was acting quite undignified as an alpha, was she allowed to have this much fun? She’d never come across this issue before, but everything about Elysia seemed to invite banter and playfulness. Although normally dignified, and focused on her role in the pack, now that winter was truly here, everything seemed more relaxed. Yes, she decided, she was allowed to have this much fun, at least for a moment. Grinning, she patted the snow hat on Elysia's head, holding her paw on top of it like she was blessing the female with her great gift.
Maiara
Maiara
Scout

http://nayrugoddessofwisdom.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 19th 2011, 10:26 pm

Mahina scanned the area for Maiara, coming to a slow stop. Her stance became less dominate looking, but she still showed she stood higher in the hierarchy than the loner behind her. Her hazel eyes caught sight of the alphess, and she walked down to hill towards her. "Maiara? This is Gale, I believe he wishes to join the pack." She motioned to the male with a slight head movement.

[Writers block...]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 19th 2011, 11:31 pm

Elysia grinned harder. Her tail swished back and forth against her back legs at a mile a minute. The sight of Maiara playing along made Elysia's heart soar. She was about to make some sarcastic remakr when Maiara jokingly bowed. Elysia was stunned for a moment, but she quickly puffed out her chest importantly. She strutted back and forth pompously for a moment. She paused once more in front of Maiara. Her ears perked as the alpha female began to speak. Elysia was intrigued by what Maiara said. Even more gorgeous?

"Oh yes, Elysia charmer of snow. Even I the great, mighty empress envy you and your wonder. If only there was a way to improve your magnificent good looks...A hat perhaps?"

Elysia tilted her head curiously and grinned. She puffed out her chest once more. "I dont think it's physically possible for me to be any more attractive, you just might have a heart attack from looking in my general direction." Her eyes squeezed shut with mirth as she laughed. She was laughing so hard that she didnt notice Maiara scooping up snow - until it was too late. Elysia yelped with surprise and stumbled back. She glared up teasingly as Maiara patted the snow onto her head. She moved out of the alpha female's reach. Muttering jokingly about snow hats and beauty as she desperately scrabbled at the snow on her head.

She looked quite ridiculous pawing at her head and turning in circles as she attempted to rid her fur of the snow. She didnt hear Mahina's approach with the loner. She turned, a playful scowl on her face as she called to Maiara. "I'll have you know that I'm beautiful with or without snow on my head!" Her voice was indignant. It was that moment that her eyes alighted on Mahina and the loner. Her jaw dropped slightly and she felt blood rush to her face with embarassment. She shuffled her paws akwardly, wondering how long they had been standing there. She cleared her throat, stepping to Maiara's side. "I'm more modest than I sound...I swear." She mumbled slightly, looking up at the male loner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale July 19th 2011, 11:48 pm

Gale followed his guide as she walked down a hill to where two wolves seemed to be conversing. A vicious growl bubbled in his throat as the female who led him here held a dominant stance. Never would he become of a lower rank to her or any other wolf. It took him a few extra seconds in order for him to calm the beast within his soul. It roared in him, demanding release. It wanted to take this wolf down, to put her in her place.

"Maiara? This is Gale, I believe he wishes to join the pack."

So, the alpha female is named Maiara. She had a sandy gold coloured pelt that covered her body. Her muzzle, and the entire length of her jaw was a white, almost cream colour. The colour ran from her nose, down her spine, and to the end of her tail. He noticed strands of grey-brown fur that decorated her pelt as well. Maiara's eyes were a soft, greyish blue that held a kind, understanding light. To Gale, the alpha female appeared soft and to him, being soft was weak. He would not become submissive to this wolf.

"I'm more modest than I sound...I swear."

The other wolf who accompanied Maiara shook a bunch of snow from her head. His green and gold eyes rolled before he forced his gaze back in order to study her. She was very tiny and compact. The main colour of her fur was a dark bracken but on her lower muzzle, chest, under belly, and paws she was a light beige. The upper part of her muzzle was a light cream with a darker grey tint. Her eyes were brown and from his current position, they seemed to have amber in them. They appeared innocent. It would be obvious to the female that he was studying her but he did not care.

Once Gale had finished with his observations of the two females, he quickly traversed down the hill. Silence seized hold of him and he simply looked between the three wolves. He held his head high and his tail was at ease. These three were not something to be feared, not unless they tried to get closer to him. Of course, he would encourage it for a while before he tore himself away. It wasn't as if they knew about him anyway.

Perhaps he should offer his name but it wasn't in his nature to begin a conversation. Besides, he preferred to keep an almost mysterious air about him. It always attracted the females faster and easier. His signature smile came onto his features. For some odd reason, faes were drawn in to a smile that was not completely nice. Gale's smile was like a smirk but no one ever commented on it. As soon as it had come, the smile vanished and he took on a more vindicated look.
Gale
Gale
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 20th 2011, 12:18 am

Elysia raised her head slightly, her gaze connecting with the strange male. She barely withheld the smallest of gasps as their eyes met. He, whoever he was, had the greenest of eyes Elysia had ever seen. She peered at him for a moment, there seemed to be golden flecks within his irises. They were beautiful, but they reminded her of the bright red berries she had always been taught not to touch. They were so beautiful, so alluring, but deadly and mysterious. Elysia was aware of the male's eyes as he looked her up and down. It made her spine prickle, and her heart race, but at the same time she found she couldn't look away. She observed him, just as he observed her. There was so much one could learn from simply looking, watching, and waiting.

His coat was so very, ordinary. It was almost surprising. Where many of the members had one dominate color, such as Elysia's bracken brown, this male seemed to have something of everything. His coat was a mixture of greys, tans, whites - all the customary shades. Elysia could even see a faint stripe of ginger within his fur. The contrast between his eyes - so abnormally sharp in color, so peircing that it was difficult to look away - and his coat, so normal that she felt there must be something more than she was seeing, was striking. He was tall, broad shouldered. This was again, common for males. He was far larger than Elysia. All in all he looked dangerous.

And he had yet to say a word. Despite his dangerous appearance, Elysia found herself drawn to him. She knew Mahina had mentioned his name, she searched her memory for the words. Gale. Yes, his name was Gale. Like a powerful storm, so destructive. Yet gales were part of nature, the circle of life in the continuation of rebirth. Perhaps this Gale was much like his namesake. So destructive in appearance, but something different within. Elysia found she wanted to know. He flashed a smile, really more of a smirk. It wasn't aimed at Elysia but for some reason..she wished it had been. She had to force herself to tear her gaze away. She sat down, curling her tail around her paws. She focused her attention on Maiara, though every fiber of her being leaned towards Gale.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale July 20th 2011, 2:39 am

Gale did not fail to notice the way the female had looked at him. They had both been studying each other, analyzing. While he merely wished to see the outside, he felt that she wanted to know what was beneath his dangerous, hard appearance. Had he been alone he probably would have chuckled darkly. This was one thing he welcomed here. The she-wolf could try to break him, try to get his story out but she would fail like so many others had. If she were unlucky, he would weave his way into her heart and shatter it into a million fragments that would never be restored. The male almost seemed to enjoy the thought of causing a female grief. It taught them not to trust just anyone with their most precious of objects: their hearts.

The tiny thing that beat in the chest of all wolves was the most delicate thing. It seemed that females let it speak first before they listened to the warning bells of their mind. Such a thing was a horrible mistake. That is why Gale never let his life jump into another's paws no matter how beautiful they were. In his life, there had been a few close calls but he always managed to escape into the night before he fell any more. He had taken it upon himself to teach all females that letting their hearts into the paws of others could end extremely badly if they were not careful with what they did.

If this female put her heart in his paws, he would not hesitate to teach her the lesson he had taught so many others. She had to pull her gorgeous brown and amber eyes away from him. He knew that she wanted to see who he truly was. A temptation to let her into his world flirted at the back of his mind but he quickly destroyed it from existance. There was no way he would let her in. This temptation had approached him a few times but never had it succeeded in taking root. It was simply a notion and not a full blown thought.

"Your friend here is right." Gale spoke quietly. His voice held a dark tone to it though a female never could hear it. It was often taken as a threat by males which led to his popularity and his reputation. "I wish to join this pack."

And teach it a valuable lesson it will never forget.

Last edited by Gale on July 20th 2011, 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Gale
Gale
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 20th 2011, 2:43 am

He settled himself close to the ground beside her, peeking up carefully to look at the deer. A small fawn was hobbling about with her mother, and the elder was trailing behind and wouldn't be so hard. "What about the one limping at the back?"

(Woops sorry :s)

Back to top Go down

Post by Maiara July 20th 2011, 8:58 am

As the pair of Mahina and Gale approached, Maiara felt her body stiffen. Standing to the newcomer, her skin prickled uncomfortably, realizing that he was observing herself and Elysia. She didn't like the feel of this stranger. Darkly dangerous, and mostly quiet, she could not quite so easily guess his thoughts, but her instinct gave her a premonition that few good things were hidden in his mind.

Holding back a snarl, she quickly noticed that the male held no submissive stance. Deciding not to wait for such a move to proper etiquette, as he looked as though he had no plans to do so, she took her dominant form, and did so with more assertiveness than she normally would to a complying wolf. Her tail curved high above her back, ears swiveled forward, and her fur bristling slightly she looked at the male, her gaze bordering a glower. Her eyes seemed to be lit with a flare. This male had the potential to be dangerous, she could be dangerous too.

"Your friend here is right." Gale spoke quietly. His voice held a dark tone to it though a female never could hear it. It was often taken as a threat by males which led to his popularity and his reputation. "I wish to join this pack."

"And why do you wish to join our pack?" Maiara asked evenly. She looked directly into his eyes. The color was deep and intense, but she would not be fooled by their glamor. It struck her that he reminded her of Bayne. She recognized the same manner in this male, that sort of ambition. But would he follow in Bayne's footsteps, not live up to the comparison at all, or be far worse? As to whether he would be given the chance relied on his own actions.
Maiara
Maiara
Scout

http://nayrugoddessofwisdom.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum