Skye
Gale
11 posters

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Winter Den - Page 16 Empty Re: The Winter Den

Post by Guest July 29th 2011, 2:48 am

"Yes I am."

She nodded to her reply as she looked up at her.

"Excuse me for a second."

Luminah nodded as she saw Mahina disappear. The scent of the carcass and blood got stronger in her nostrils, her stomach kept snarling at her, she couldn't stand it any longer. She licked her muzzle a couple of times with her salmon pink tongue. As she began trotting to where the scent was heading, she trotted past a couple of trees as she saw wolves standing at the dead carcass. New members coming by and she didn't want to interrupt. She swallowed her saliva as her blue orbs scanned through the place. The wolf who was howling was obviously the lead hunter and she knew who exactly it was. She swallowed one more time as she lowered her head close to the white coated vegetation. Her blue orbs staring at a creamy male with patches of dapple around his physique. She didn't talk for a while as she studied his features, she then a-parted her muzzle to speak, "Hello.. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt." The female said in her shy tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear July 29th 2011, 3:10 am

Falco watched and nodded to Adena's response, the male was about to speak when Kira, the Beta had jumped in, he flashed a small smile and decided to leave her to finish the job. He padded back to the carcass and let out another howl. He sat and waited for anyone who was hungry. He shook his thick white coat as he awaited others to join, a swift breeze rolled through the area, making him squint slight as snow flicked up near his eyes. He gave and annoyed snort at the wind, as his ears laid flat back against his neck. His ears perked as he heard a voice.

"Hello.. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt."

He turned his head to see a similar coloured female, but having brownish tints rather than silvery one like his own. The huger smiled and got to his paws and took a few steps to the wolf to greet her. His long tail swisher behind him once more in his friendly disposition. "Hello, your not interrupting anything at all" he smiled to the wolfas he walked forth "Names Falco, what's yours? ..... Your Mahina's sister right?" he said in his husky yet gentle voice. He titled his head slightly as he questioned the female before sitting down once more, he studied the wolf in front of him. He wondered what rank she had been given.
Bear
Bear
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 29th 2011, 3:26 am

"Hello, your not interrupting at all" he smiled

The elegant female smiled back. Luminah knew that this brute was a gentle giant. She still was a bit shy, for she wasn't used to getting bonds that much.

"Name's Falco, what's yours? ..... Your Mahina's sister right?"

Luminah knew his voice was in a husky tone and she enjoyed yet. A smile plastered onto her lips as she then got confused for a minute. How did Falco notice that she was Mahina's sister? The question lingered in her mind. She decided to ask that later, for she was about to begin to speak back. "Well, even if I am interrupting or not, my name is Luminah." She paused for a minute. "How did you know I was Mahina's sister?" She asked, curiously to know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 29th 2011, 4:58 am

Soske being by herself made her feel insecure. She decided that she would walk over by Akera so they could talk after she was done talking to her friend. Soske did not know this male but him and Akera was hitting it off. Soske walked over near Akera and tried not to look like a stalker. She sat looking the other way hoping Akera would not notice so she would not stop talking to the male because of her. She did not mean to listen in on their conversation but she could not help but notice. Could she be finding someone? She was unsure about this male status in Akera's mind and would have to talk to her later in private about it. She set it at the top of her priority list.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear July 29th 2011, 5:16 am

Well, even if I am interrupting or not, my name is Luminah."

Luminah. The name rung through his ears. He smiled back to the female. Standing again finding the snow uncomfortable.

"How did you know I was Mahina's sister?"

Falco looked to the female and thought briefly, he looked up as he thought, as if looking to the sky.

"First of all, you look a bit like her, and second being that I spotted the two of you curled up together before, and third of all, you have similar scents, I have a very sensitive nose" he chuckled as his tail wagged behind him.

"Are you hungry? Help yourself to the food if you are" he smiled happily as he looked to the carcass, as if gesturing to her as if she was to eat it.
Bear
Bear
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 29th 2011, 5:33 am

"First of all, you look a bit like her, and second being that I spotted the two of you curled up together before, and third of all, you have similar scents, I have a very sensitive nose" he chuckled.

She couldn't help but let a smile flash. She nodded, understanding clearly. "Oh.. Then I guess it's quite obvious eh?" She said with a small laugh.

"Are you hungry? Help yourself to the food if you are"

She took out a grin as she heard him say those words. She liked the males kindness and she knew she was going to be great friends with him pretty soon. Luminah let out a small giggle before she could even reply, "Thank you, you have a lot of kindness into you." She said as a small compliment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota July 29th 2011, 5:46 am

Taru grinned, allowing Elysia to roll out from beneath her paws. She stumbled slightly as her paw braced itself against the ground, the sudden solidity of the earth surprising. The female grinned, now facing the forest as she waited for Elysia to rise again. A breeze that carried the smell of fresh meat and the promise of food was enough to cause drool to fill her jaws, swamping her fleshy tongue. However, her stomach did not call or sound for food. It was content with the small amount of food that was within. Taru was surprised by this, for her stomach was not a guest that was easily pleased. She let the breeze ruffle her fur a little bit longer, enjoying the smell and feeling of wind in her face. Once finished, the female turned to face her rabbit buddy. She noticed that her gaze was looking at all the new and old faces alike. Taru looked too, knowing that she could easily accept or deny these new wolves. It brought a secure smile to the female's face, the thought made her feel safe.

"How come everytime I get within ten feet of you, I end up getting my face licked?"

These words finally registered in Taru's mind. Elysia's words brought a certain warmth to her smile, and she replied with nonchalant ease, "I just like licking your face." The female grinned, rising to stand. Her pale yellow eyes were searching for any wolves, loners, that could need acceptance. Taru could talk to a few of them, perhaps accept them if they could prove themselves. However, she would not go out of her way to seek them out and initiate a conversation. The loners themselves would have to work a little when it came to the process. She shifted before looking back to Elysia with sad eyes. A certain exhaustion came over. Taru had been trying so hard lately, to show no emotion where it wasn't needed and to help Elysia. With the realization that she could relax a little, it became tired relaxation. This caused her eyes to seem to sink in slightly. The female felt her legs grow weak, but before they could show their sudden shaking, Taru laid down. Her body curled inwards.

Dakota
Dakota
Sentinel

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/318/0/1/autumn_wolf_by_kh

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear July 29th 2011, 6:02 am

"Oh.. Then I guess it's quite obvious eh?"

Falco just smiled simply to Luminah's comment, His ears relaxed as he sat back on his haunches, leaning back on them. He rubbed his muzzle with his fore-paw, it had tingled and itched. His ears perked once more when Luminah spoke a second time; replying to his offer of food.

"Thank you, you have a lot of kindness into you."

He smiled warmly as he watched her walk to the side of the carcass. "Your most welcome Luminah, Kindness is a rarity these days, I only wish to show it constantly, setting examples for others who, perhaps aren't so kind. But its just my nature. Thank you" he smiled again and shrugged, he got back to his paws and walked to the side of the carcass.

Digging his fangs into the hide he pulled along, skinning the dead elk calf, just as always done. He pulled its pelt down the sides, allowing for the muscle and flesh to be presented. The intoxicating smell hit his nose almost immediately, his stomach rumbled quietly as he looked the carcass over, making sure that it was all fine. It was.

"Ladies first" he gestured Luminah to eat, he stepped back, and to the side as he grinned and waited for her to eat.
Bear
Bear
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 29th 2011, 6:19 am

"Your most welcome Luminah, Kindness is a rarity these days, I only wish to show it constantly, setting examples for others who, perhaps aren't so kind. But its just my nature. Thank you"

To admit, Luminah had to agree 1OO percent with that. She responded back, "Yes, I strongly agree with that. I'm not rude or mean or anything like that, I'm just myself. I only need to show my aggressiveness when it's only needed. Simple." The female said with a delighted smile. As she saw the brute walk to the side of the deceased carcass that has been lying down and already have been killed. She looked at him, seeing that Falco was checking to see if it was good enough.

"Ladies first"

Luminah was surprised. Falco was a complete gentlemen. She grinned at him, "Aw your such a gentlemen, Falco." The young female said, trotting to up to the deceased animal, laying down on the snowy vegetation, but before she could eat, the looked up at Falco. "Thank you." She said, opening her muzzle and ripping some meat, chewing on it violently and then swallowing it. She did this repeatedly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear July 29th 2011, 6:35 am

"Yes, I strongly agree with that. I'm not rude or mean or anything like that, I'm just myself. I only need to show my aggressiveness when it's only needed. Simple."

Falco smiled, he had to agree with her statement, the male would only use aggressiveness when he needed. No other time, the only time he had seemed to arch up was when the brute (Gale) from earlier, had annoyed his Silver. He was about ready to fire up at the male. He became slightly frustrated at remembering the acts committed by that wolf. But snapped out of it as soon as Luminah spoke again.

"Aw your such a gentlemen, Falco."

He perked his ears, wondering at first what she was talking about, before quickly remembering that he had offered her the food first he smiled faintly, still in a dreamy, trans like state. It was at that moment he wondered where his mate had gotten to, he hadn't seen her since before the hunt. He was sure that she was around somewhere, probably holed up under a thicket or something.

"Thank you."

Luminah's appreciation was the last thing he heard before the chomping of meat rang through his ears. The lanky hunter sat around, on guard. The carcass was the pack's kill, he was sure that coyotes and other scavengers would of smelt the fresh blood that had spewed from the calf's neck and thighs.

"Your welcome" he muttered as he watched the birds in the sky, circling something not too far off. That was always a sign that hares, or small prey were around the area. Falco smiled, now knowing where a small kill would be if him, or just a couple of the pack's members got hungry before the next kill.
Bear
Bear
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 29th 2011, 6:42 am

"Your welcome"

As she finished swallowing a meat, she nodded in a reply. Luminah didn't actually talk much, unless she wanted to. As the female finally finished with her meal, she licked her muzzle until it was almost clean. As she finished licking her muzzle with her salmon pink tongue, she then walked back from the deceased elk, laying down on her stomach. She took in a short sigh for she was bored.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adena July 29th 2011, 8:22 am

Adena

-
-
"Of course. Follow me"

Adena nodded then followed the black fae. They went up to who must be the alpha male. Adena dipped her head to him. Would he accept her after all? Hopefully, but there was uncertainty in her mind. Her red-rimmed ears perked to see what Kira would say, and what he would say. But the fact that she had been here a while and no one had attacked her must be good. Don't get your hopes up.

"She wishes to join"

Adena looked to Kira, then to the alpha male. What would he say? She lifted the weight off one fore-paw and shifted uneasily. She didn't quite like the situation. It could turn at any point. They could change tack fairly quickly if they wanted. Adena watched with silver-grey eyes the beta and alpha. She prepared herself for questions of any sort. Why was she here? What would they get from letting her into the pack? To be truthful, Adena didn't know the answers to these questions. Then there would probably come a time when they asked about her past.

The thought made her shudder a little. But that was only if she was accepted. She might be turned away. But Adena wanted to be part of a pack. This pack. But she wasn't used to getting what she wanted, evidently things went the opposite way. She was unsure of what to do now. What if they did turn her away? Returning to the life of a loner seemed like a boring idea. She just didn't want to be a loner again. So she thought of what she would say to this alpha.

Something that would seem acceptable. She was fast, she had sensetive ears, she loved to hunt, but her pelt was not one favoured by hunting parties. She wondered what ranks there actually were in this pack, again. She was quite muscular, but she wasn't too strong. But she was not truly sure what rank would suit her because she had never a rank before. She felt quite nervous about this. She wanted to impress, she wanted the alpha to accept her, but things weren't in her favour. She hadn't a reason to join the pack, not to mention that they weren't even accepting loners. Adena shuffled on her paws uncertainly.
Adena
Adena
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 29th 2011, 8:35 am

Akera turned her head a bit as she heard someone approaching. She briefly saw a snippet of a face before she turned back to Link. She didn't want the male to see the wolf and stop talking to her. She knew who was there. Soske was sitting a little ways away from her and Link, probably waiting to talk to her. But Akera knew that Soske would wait. She didn't want to interrupt. And though she loved her friend very much, the russet female wasn't ready to leave Link yet. And though Soske had Knife, she was secretly sort of protective over the male and didn't want to share him with anyone. She knew that she should bring him to her leaders soon to see if she could find a way for him to be accepted. But she wasn't ready to leave just yet. She was happy just where she was.

Akera started thinking about the male who was ear nomming her. There was something about him, though she did not know what, that drew her in automatically. She was content to look at him for hours without doing anything. She didn't want to leave him already, though they just met. Akera felt as if she had known Link for years. They hardly talked but she trusted him with her life. This is she did. She threw her life into others hands when she hardly knew them. It wasn't always a good thing and she wasn't proud of it, but she couldn't change it. And she didn't want to now. She just wanted Link.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune July 29th 2011, 8:39 am

Rune nodded his head swiftly as he greeted Kira and the wolf who tagged along beside her. “Another loner who seeks to join a pack that is no longer accepting? Well, I’m sure you’ve already been informed of this, but we are not currently accepting right now…so…go away.” Rune said bluntly, as his eyes scanned over the new female who stood before him with little interest. Since the meeting with Gale, his personality had changed greatly and Rune knew this very well. He was no longer the warm and friendly face most of the members had met when they were loners and sought after acceptance. No, that encounter had shifted him into a cold, blunt, and guarded wolf. Instead of seeing the talent and skills a loner had that could benefit the pack, he now only saw the possible destruction and harm they could possibly bring when accepted.
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :
The Winter Den - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Winter Den - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://www.banishing-winds.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adena July 29th 2011, 9:35 am

Adena

-
-
“Another loner who seeks to join a pack that is no longer accepting? Well, I’m sure you’ve already been informed of this, but we are not currently accepting right now…so…go away.”

Adena simply raised an eyebrow. She didn't blink in surprise, her eyes didn't widen. OK, so... she had sort of expected this. But he was just being downright rude. His nonchalant behavior only made her want to be accepted more, she determined to prove them all wrong, she was not weak. Adena stepped forward. She wasn't one to let thing like this slip by this easily. "I have been informed about that, but won't go away without at least an explanation and consideration on your part," she said calmly, but with a glint in her eye. She stood rigid and couldn't quite believe the words had come out of her mouth. Now she was being rude, but more to the point, her chances of joining the pack were dropping. But when she left, at least she would leave in defiance.

But there was no going back now. It was done and she had to continue with it, she couldn't let them see that she was weak. But she wondered if she should have said her words. His reaction could go either way. He might not care or he might simply attack her. She didn't move away though, she stood boldly, proudly. It was foolish of her to question an alphas authority, but she had and it was over and done with now.

"If you still won't truly consider me, well then you are no leader," she said coolly. She didn't want to be rude, but she had to say something. No one got past her that easy though. She wouldn't let the chance of joining slip by, not now. But if they did attack her, it would be a sign of weakness. They would just be that pack that Adena misjudged. The pack seemed pleasant at first. Now her opinion was changing.

She held her head high, tilting it stubbornly, ears perked. She met his gaze and narrowed her grey-blue eyes. She wouldn’t back down easily; she could be quite stubborn when she wanted. She would be considered, must be considered - properly - before she left which, hopefully, she wouldn't have to do. They wouldn’t get rid of her that easily. She would show them what she could do. She wasn’t just any wolfess. Adena lost her nervousness; she stood still, unmoving and unmoved by his words.
Adena
Adena
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune July 29th 2011, 10:03 am

“I owe you no explanation” Rune said his voice low, but even as he kept his eyes on the female before him still. She seemed determined and her words came out calm, but yet one could clearly see the defiance in her eyes. This female had a backbone and for the moment, she seemed to be using it to its fullest. Only a small hint of a grin etched its way onto Rune’s muzzle before disappearing and once again being replaced by a blank expression. “You ask that I explain why I am not accepting? And then you ask that I also consider letting you join, but why? Why should I do any of these things? You do not tell me what I should or should not do…you are not the boss of me…nor will you ever become the boss of me. However, more importantly you have given me nothing to consider.” Rune continued on as he shifted his feet and then stood up and took a step forward.

He took each step carefully as he circled around the female his eyes scanning over her once more. “You don’t even offer a name. You have told me nothing of your skills or your abilities and yet you have the nerve to say that I would not be a leader if I did not at least consider letting you join my pack? Humph, don’t make me laugh!” He finished as he paused in front of her his nose just inches away from her’s.Though there was no look of anger upon his muzzle, or in his eyes, nor was it in his stance. Rune would not push this into a fight, unless one broke out on its own.
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :
The Winter Den - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Winter Den - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://www.banishing-winds.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adena July 29th 2011, 12:37 pm

Adena

-
-
“You ask that I explain why I am not accepting? And then you ask that I also consider letting you join, but why? Why should I do any of these things? You do not tell me what I should or should not do…you are not the boss of me…nor will you ever become the boss of me. However, more importantly you have given me nothing to consider.”

Nothing to consider... you are not the boss of me… Well, duh, he was the alpha. Adena let a small, faint smile flicker over her face. She thought. What would she bring to the pack if he did accept her? Not that that would happen now though. But what had she for the pack? Little strength, good stamina, quick on her paws, but he was looking for more. She kept her cool eyes on the alpha.

“You don’t even offer a name. You have told me nothing of your skills or your abilities and yet you have the nerve to say that I would not be a leader if I did not at least consider letting you join my pack? Humph, don’t make me laugh!”

He stopped right in front of her, but she didn't flinch. She smiled. "I am Adena," she said proudly. She didn't move as he encircled her, but kept a silver-blue eye on him. "I am not here to make you laugh." She pondered over her next words, but found they probably didn't truly matter all that much to this male. If they weren't accepting, well then there was no point in trying. But she did. "Then I will give you something to consider, shall I?," she replied, smiling. Don't make him laugh? Don't make me laugh, she thought to herself. "I am fast, I have good stamina, some strength. But otherwise I would just simply like to join your pack," she said evenly, blinking up to his face.

She didn't quite know what else she should say. She didn't have much to offer the pack, but she most likely wouldn't be accepted anyhow, whichever way she behaved or what she said she could give to the pack. She didn't add anything, simply because not only there was nothing to add, but why did he deserve to know anything? Adena held his gaze calmly. Though most found it hard to rise her anger, it could happen. Not now though, she found the whole thing quite entertaining.

But of course the matter of joining a pack is no laughing one, as she had said earlier. So Adena stood still, unthreatened by this male. There was no necessity to get angry, and he wasn't - or at least he didn't look it. She knew that if she was accepted, they might not be on the best of terms after this episode - her and this alpha. That may not bode well with the rest of the pack.

Last edited by Adena on July 30th 2011, 12:29 pm; edited 5 times in total
Adena
Adena
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 29th 2011, 3:20 pm

Knife stood up slowly. He was coming back into relality. His mind was clear and he understand that he was only running from his past. He had been doing this ever since day one. He was heading away from the packs territory. He thought that Soske didnt want him and didnt miss him. So he was leaving. Feeling ashamed syunnded him. The wind blew the scent of a new area a few miles ahead of him. Still a loner, Knife howled with sorrow. The tone was in his normal deep call. He was saying farwell to the one he loved. Whom he thought didnt love him any longer. He still loved her and would no matter what. His ears flicked when the wind blew a small amount of snow into his face. It felt good to be back, he thought. Pushing his way through the snow, telling himself to keep moving, he couldnt help but think of her. He kept trying to shake his head to clear his mind. He wanted her at his side. He could longer wait for tomorrow to come... the time he would see her. He snorted softly at himself knowing she couldnt possibly her his call moments ago. It was useless. Even if she did hear it, she couldnt come to him and he couldnt go to her. He had ruined his chances of becoming her mate by attacking her best friend. Knife just wished he would never had accepted the the challenge from the grizzly. Which he couldnt still understand why this certain bear was awake during the cold season. He keptmoving with a little lip for his scratch, located on his right side, begun to sting. The cobwebs that Soske had put on them. Fell off when he went fleeing out of the territory. He had no idea that they had fallen right on the boarder, in the direction he was going. If she found the cobwebs, she would for sure know which way he left. He thought of turning around but his body kept moving forward. North. He was heading North.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 29th 2011, 9:06 pm

"I just like licking your face."

Elysia snorted and rolled her eyes, though amusement tinged her gaze. She looked to Taru, skepticism lighting her gaze as she shook her head gently. "So only my face is lickable? What about Kira? Her face looks perfect for licking if you ask me, nicely shaped to be pleasing to your tongue." Elysia looked pensive, though she was obviously only teasing her Rabbit Buddy. Her eyes settled on Rune. He had his angry face on and was speaking to Kira and a female that Elysia didnt know - another loner apparently. Elysia grinned, looking between Taru and Rune. "Or how about Rune? His face just screams "lick me" every time I see it." She heaved a mock sigh. "Honestly I dont know how you resist. If it wasnt for my aching paws, I might just walk over and lick his face right now." The idea of licking Rune's face - especially when he was obviously annoyed - was so amusing that Elysia chuckled. It was a light sound, one she hadnt made since Gale had come.

Elysia looked to Taru. The female had laid down and curled up. She was obviously tired. They all were. It had been a long few days. Elysia moved closer to Taru, lying down beside Taru. She pressed her back to Taru, sharing warmth but also for comfort and reassurance. She could feel Taru's breathing, the gentle rise and fall of her chest. Elysia felt her own eyelids growing heavy, though she wasnt quite ready for sleep. Her mind was alive with thoughts. She wasnt quite sure whether Taru was even still awake, but Elysia was happy to talk whether her Rabbit Buddy would hear her or not. She took a deep breath. "It was like he was inside my mind, Tee. Everything I said, he expected. He already had answers ready. He didnt have to say anything direct to hit every nerve I had." She shivered slightly, remembering the way Gale had made her feel.

"He knew me so well, better than anyone but in a differnet way than you. He knew what made me squirm, but you know how to make me laugh." Elysia's voice dropped to a whisper. Her voice now held tinges of guilt. It was a mixture of guilt - guilt for not being strong enough, for not turning Gale away, but mostly for not acting as she knew Pallatsera would have. "And I didnt even want him to leave. It was like I wanted him to tear me apart." Elysia shivered again, her confession leaving her lips on a breath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota July 29th 2011, 10:07 pm

"So only my face is lickable? What about Kira? Her face looks perfect for licking if you ask me, nicely shaped to be pleasing to your tongue."

A large smile split apart Taru's muzzle as she lifted her head from her fetal position. She blinked a few times, eyes growing accustomed to the light after only a few minutes of shut eye. The female was about to come up with a witty reply, but decided to take a different route. "Your face is indeed the only lickable. Ever since I had to wake you up by slobbering all over your face, I just can't get enough of it," Taru glanced over at Kira for a moment, finding a warm smile drift to her face. It would be funny to lick her face, just to see a reaction. She started to laugh, but her laughter lost control with Elysia's next words.

"Or how about Rune? His face just screams "lick me" every time I see it." She heaved a mock sigh. "Honestly I dont know how you resist. If it wasnt for my aching paws, I might just walk over and lick his face right now."

Rune? The thought made her laughter hysterical. She couldn't help it. With Rune's sudden intensity about everything and the new loners, it only amused her to think of the fearful Taru to walk up and suddenly steal a lick to his face. Elysia's small chuckle silenced Taru, causing her to look over in her direction. She hadn't realized how long it had been since she had heard her rabbit buddy's laugh.

"It was like he was inside my mind, Tee. Everything I said, he expected. He already had answers ready. He didnt have to say anything direct to hit every nerve I had." She shivered slightly, remembering the way Gale had made her feel. "He knew me so well, better than anyone but in a differnet way than you. He knew what made me squirm, but you know how to make me laugh." Elysia's voice dropped to a whisper. Her voice now held tinges of guilt. It was a mixture of guilt - guilt for not being strong enough, for not turning Gale away, but mostly for not acting as she knew Pallatsera would have. "And I didnt even want him to leave. It was like I wanted him to tear me apart." Elysia shivered again, her confession leaving her lips on a breath.

When Elysia's words hit Taru's ears and she felt her shudder, sadness filled her heart. She didn't want Elysia feeling this way. The feeling of her friend curled next to her was enough to help her find the right words. "Elysia," Taru began what she knew was going to be a long reply, "He knows nothing about you. It was just way he works. Gale was able to do that to you because.... you let him." The blue black female moved her head, laying it over her friend's back. "You have to have more faith in yourself, Ely. I know that you didn't want him to violate your mind like that. No one wants that. You were just caught off guard," Taru whispered, pressing herself closer for comfort.
Dakota
Dakota
Sentinel

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/318/0/1/autumn_wolf_by_kh

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale July 30th 2011, 12:23 am

“You don’t even offer a name. You have told me nothing of your skills or your abilities and yet you have the nerve to say that I would not be a leader if I did not at least consider letting you join my pack? Humph, don’t make me laugh!”

Gale had been listening to the words of Rune for a little while now. The warrior left his cliff a few hours ago and stuck strictly to the shadows since he returned to the heart of the pack's territory. All the interactions that took place did not escape his attention. By now, he knew all of the wolves' names and if they were connected to another. Friendships ran the deepest in the pack it seemed. So much that some wolves found it hard to trust an outsider. Though, some were friendly enough to look past the status of a loner and make new ties even if they were feeble at the moment.

The multi-coloured male stepped out from the shadows, his posture showing that he posed no threat. It had been a day since his appearance here and he believed it was enough. Then again, such a decision was on Rune. If he were to be chased out again, Gale would leave without a fight but this time, he would leave for good. There would be no purpose for him to remain here if he was to be thrown out again. Normally, Gale wouldn't leave until accepted but something was different this time.

"My name is Gale." He started, holding a more submissive pose. "The common nickname I have is the Wanderer due to the history I possess. All my skills lay in being a warrior and holding my tongue if I were to be captured. No secrets of this pack would leave my lips. Not even if I were to leave later down the road.

"And I apologize to everyone for my behavoir earlier. I am sorry." His green gaze lingered on every wolf's eyes for an equal amount of time before they returned to the alpha male.

No one would notice, but his gaze had stayed on Elysia for a moment longer. She was talking about him, he was certain about that much. What she spoke of though, he did not know. She-wolves could be harder to read, especially when he was distracted by something else. What was she saying? There was no denying that he was mildly curious. There was a chance that later he would ask her.
Gale
Gale
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira July 30th 2011, 12:50 am

The ebony female listened cautiously to Rune's words, biting her tounge about the harsh treatment the russet female had recieved. Kira knew she was in no place to speak, not when she considered herself owing the alpha male for not treating the Altair situation as he could have. Her pastel gaze lifted from the snow only when she saw Gale, once more finding herself biting her tounge as he apologized. She stood firmly in place, her tail grazing her legs as she flicked it lightly. A silence spread among her features that she had once imagined impossible to accomplish as her gaze followed every movement he made. Could he be trusted? That was for Rune to decide. But one thing was certain... Gale was a threat in the beta's eyes until the very moment Rune declared him no longer to be one.
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 30th 2011, 10:37 am

Link let go of Akera's ear and stood up, his front paws by her head as he looked down at her. A grin was plastered to his face and his tail was wagging, his breath beating down on her face as he breathed. A scent hit his nose and he looked up, expecting to see someone watching, but nothing was there, or there was someone there, and he couldn't see them. Link took a few steps back, not wanting to be seen as a threat and laid down on his side, his paw resting by Akera's face as his eyes watched the trees.

(Sorry for not posting earlier Ark XD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 30th 2011, 2:28 pm

Akera giggled as Links breath tickled her face. She saw him look up, probably because he smelled her friend. He took a few steps back and Akera frowned a bit. But then the male laid down so it was all okay. She scooted back so she was laying next to him, her pelt barely touching his. Turning to him, she saw Link watching the trees in front of them. She brought her muzzle close to his ear and whispered. "It's fine, Slinky. That's just my good friend Soske. She doesn't want to interrupt us, so she is only standing nearby." Akera knew that at some point she should invite her friend into the space, but she didn't want to share Link with her yet.

(It's fine Slinky!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 30th 2011, 2:35 pm

Mahina swung her head around when the focus of her fear made himself known. She stared narrowed eyed at Gale, her forelegs shaking. The female watched him carefully, ensuring that if he took one step near where her sister was, she would tear his head off. Mahina looked to Ninja, her tail flicking slightly. She was tempted to drag the male away to get something to eat, but of course she also wanted to stay as close to her sister as possible while Gale was around and still seen as a threat to the pack.

(Mina is getting impatient Razz)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next