Dakota
Skye
Gale
11 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Winter Den - Page 3 Empty Re: The Winter Den

Post by Soran July 21st 2011, 11:43 pm

Soran’s gaze flickered sideways as Spirit sat beside him, cuffing his ear lightly in the process. At once, the edges of his muzzle pulled into a wide smile and he let out a soft chuckle. Even with the good mood he was already in, Spirit seemed to add to it, and he pressed his chocolate brown fur against hers in an attempt to conserve the warmth between them. After she questioned him on his conversation with Rune, Soran merely shrugged, trying to hide his face from giving away anything too soon. “It went quite well, I’m assuming.” He replied, gazing off into the snow absentmindedly. “What about you? Have you spoken to Mahina yet?” He asked, noticing she had been rather sociable with the others then a few days earlier.

((lame..)
Soran
Soran
Scout

http://SoranofAvalor.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver July 21st 2011, 11:44 pm

{I deleted that post Gale xD}
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
The Winter Den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Winter Den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune July 21st 2011, 11:48 pm

“Updates are always welcomed!” Rune smiled warmly towards Mahina, although his eyes narrowed as her head swung over to the new male. He was now speaking with Altair, but Rune couldn’t exactly make out all the words. Though it seemed as if Altair was merely greeting the new wolf and this new wolf was returning the greeting. “So he is the one who is causing problems?” Rune asked as he too a hint that Gale had clearly done or said something to make Mahina wish to break his nose.
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :
The Winter Den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Winter Den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://www.banishing-winds.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 21st 2011, 11:55 pm

"If we're the only two around..... i can tell you about them." He knew that the history behind his shoudler scar might upset her. "I'll warn you that... the story behind the one on my shoudler..... mught upset you"

Seeing that Knife trusted her enough to tell her made her feel a connection with the wolf that she really liked. She felt like this was her first real friend. She knew she had to make him join the pack because she liked him. She knew that whatever he had to say about his shoulder would never make her change her mind about the wolf. She liked Knife too much to care about the past; the past is the past and she just knew from looking in his eyes that he was not a bad person. Soske felt like Knife was going to think she was weird because she keep smiling and locking her eyes with his. Maybe he would think she was being odd and she was worried, but Soske figured it couldn't be too weird if he was trusting her with his past.
"Knife, the past is the past and I know that nothing will change my mind about you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 21st 2011, 11:55 pm

Mahina nodded, her tail flicking slightly behind her. In the little time Gale had been here, he had already caused enough havoc, and she felt it was time for him to swallow his pride and start noticing the threat that was staring him in the face. Lots of wolves were mad at Gale, surely that was a demise he wanted to avoid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit July 22nd 2011, 12:10 am

Spirit couldn't help but feel curious as Soran looked away to answer her question. She gave him a quizzical look, trying to figure out what it was, but decided if there was something to tell, he would tell her in time. Pushing past her thoughts her attention snapped back to Soran as he spoke again.

“What about you? Have you spoken to Mahina yet?” He asked, noticing she had been rather sociable with the others then a few days earlier.

The question left her silent, she didn't really know how to respond to that. Yes, it was true she had spoken with Mahina but it was about Mahina's feelings. Spirit shifted awkwardly. The she-wolf had been okay with her then - surprisingly easy going, but Spirit couldn't help but wonder if that was simply because Mahina had been emotionally hurt at the time and had wanted company. After a few moments of silence Spirit lifted her gaze, staring blankly out at some unknown object in the distance. "Yes... I have spoken with her. She was... actually kind of hurt then though." Spirit turned to look at Soran, uneasiness beginning to creep its way into her. "She was upset over Altair and Kira... she really did like him." I guess all the heartache she's been through recently caught up with her then, to. Spirit was tempted to add it, but she let the words remain in her heard. It had a been a mess when Soran and herself became mates and she didn't want to bring any painful memories back to the surface for him, especially not when he seemed to be in such a good mood. Spirit's gaze dropped down to her paws as she mulled over her thoughts of the she-wolf.
]
Spirit
Spirit
Sentinel

http://selene-x.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye July 22nd 2011, 12:14 am

"Yes, I am Gale." He replied lamely. The beast roared at him, fighting for a release that it would not recieve. "It is good to meet you too, Altair."

Altair smiled warmly at Gale. He wasn't that bad of a wolf despite what he had seen and heard. Most wolves felt out of place when they came to a new pack and needed to prove themselves. Maybe Gale was like that. Maybe he was afraid or something.

"What brings you to the pack of the Banishing Winds?" Altair asked as he tilted his head a few degrees to the left. He really was curious.
Skye
Skye
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota July 22nd 2011, 12:14 am

Taru felt Kira next to her and glanced at her. The glance then shifted, finding that this loner had caused quite the problem. No one had laughed at her joke and this offended the female greatly. Perhaps she needed to think of a different joke? Her rump sank to the snow, head lost in thought. Gale and the pack could fight later, right now, Taru needed to rethink her act. Was it not funny? The thought perplexed her. She looked around again, everyone seeming to stare at Gale. He was just another loner, yet everyone was acting as though he had done something...... Maybe they hadn't heard the joke? Taru's mind jumped from her joke to the well being of this loner. She shifted, standing suddenly. The female looked at Altair standing beside Gale. Altair is massive and was when he joined, yet we didn't see him as a threat nor treat him this way. Why is Gale so different? These thoughts were ones she wanted to speak, but felt as though she would be rejected with such hostility in the air. Instead, Taru didn't look at the loner who was causing so much trouble. She would treat him like she would treat Altair for the time being, as though he wasn't there. So to the tiny female, the pack was staring at an empty spot in the territory, harsh eyes pinned on loose air.
Dakota
Dakota
Sentinel

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/318/0/1/autumn_wolf_by_kh

Back to top Go down

Post by Soran July 22nd 2011, 12:20 am

Soran nodded silently as she answered his question. It was difficult to place feelings after just one conversation. Especially after Spirit, Mahina, and even himself had been through such an interesting ordeal only a few days ago. A thought struck him as he mulled over Spirit’s words; “She still accepted your comforting words though, did she not?” He asked, a puzzled look crossing his face. He had not known the situation between the brute Altair and Mahina after he had tried stepping in front of Soran in his fight with the she-wolf, but now it had begun to peak his curiosity. What had she meant by Altair and Kira? Had they become what seemed to be the reason for arriving at the Winter Den in the first place? Even though he had not talked to the black beta since the fight, he felt a twinge of happiness for her. The ordeal with Bayne had simply proven too much for her, but now it seemed she had accepted love into her heart again.
Soran
Soran
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune July 22nd 2011, 12:36 am

That was enough for Rune and with a nod of understanding; he stood onto his paws once more although this time was much different. His posture changed completely and he took on a stance he normally didn’t use all that often. His eyes were hardened and his fur stood on edge, and his head was held marvelously high. To regular members this display was hardly ever needed, but somewhere inside Rune knew this Gale person would only do more bad than good and the problem would worsen. It was obvious this wolf was another Bayne, and it seemed others who had known about Bayne came to the same conclusion.

“It would be wise for you to not stir up so much trouble within my pack wolf.” Rune started his voice loud and stern as he headed for Gale. He purposely didn’t bother using the name Mahina had given because at this point even acknowledging him by name would be some sort of kindness and Rune was prepared to show no such emotion to this wolf just yet. “How dare you step a single foot in my territory…and act in such a manner towards my packs members!” Rune continued as he pushed himself in front of Altair breaking up any conversation that was taking place. When Rune spoke he wanted…no he demanded this wolfs full and undivided attention and Altair would only get in the way of this and the time for warm greetings was now over. “I will give you this warning once and once only…and it would be wise to take heed of my warning. You are a mere loner and a disrespectful one at that and at any moment I so every please I can have you chased out or worse. You may appear strong, but you are a single wolf and against a pack…against my pack you wouldn’t stand a chance.” Rune finished his voice still stern as and deathly serious.

“Now I suggest you either apologize to every single wolf…for acting so disgustingly rude…or get out of my sight immediately and start running and never look back until the way you act improves. If you fail to do these two things on your own well then out of the kindness of my heart I will give you 5 whole seconds before I send them all to start chasing you out. Of course after those 5 seconds has passed it will be fair game and nothing will be held back.” Rune finished his body stiff and unmoving as his cold gaze remained on Gale.

(I don't mean anything by most Gale towards you as a person, but towards your wolfeh Rune doesn't like him very much. XD
Some parts may also not make sense, but just go with it the best you can...it took me forever to type this stupid post and I don't feel like editing.)

Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :

http://www.banishing-winds.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit July 22nd 2011, 12:44 am

Spirit nodded in response to his words. "She did..." She glanced sideways, catching a puzzled look the crossed over Soran's features. Deciding to rant on she sat up a little straighter, bringing her gaze off to the distant object. "He was big with some of the females... I wouldn't be surprised if there were a few more hurt by their pairing." Spirit stopped herself letting out a sigh. She leaned against Soran's flank, resting her head just above his shoulder. His presence comforted her and soothed her, company was always something welcomed.

Her gaze dropped down to her paws as she lifted one up to drag lightly across the snow, leaving a small trail. She smiled faintly and continued to mess and manipulate the white powder until she flicked some at Soran - a few small chunk sticking to the fur on his legs. She chuckled softly in amusement, her tail gliding across the ground behind her. She looked back up at Soran, parting her jaws to speak when Rune's loud voice cut through the air. Shutting her mouth she turned to see a group consisting of most of the pack surrounding a loner. She became unsettled hearing Rune speak, it just didn't sound like the Rune she was used to.
Spirit
Spirit
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 22nd 2011, 12:57 am

Soske wrote:"Knife, the past is the past and I know that nothing will change my mind about you."

Knife looked right back into her blue eyes. Showing her that he liked her back. He sighed "It all started when i was about two months old. My father, who was called Razor, killed my mother, Mia. He thought she wasnt raising my only brother Blade and I in the wrong way. Her last thing she saw, was Blade and I shivering in fear after seeing the battle take hold. We promised her that we would get revenge on our blood thirsty father. We got our chance when we were one and a half years old. He wasnt expecting it. But he rasied us to kill, like his father before him. That was his worst mistake. During the fight, i was thrown to the ground by him. My head slammed into a rock on the ground. I was unconscious for a few minutes. When i was awake again i saw the worsst sight i ever saw. My brother was locked in the jaws of my father. I went mad. I attacked my father, who let blade go for my blow of attacks. We fought and fought. During the fight my father grabbed my shoudler blade and tossed and twisted my skin and fur. Until my jaws locked onto his throat. there was no way i was letting go. I didnt, until his last breath was gone. When I went to my brother again, i was to late. He was already gone. For the remainder of that ngiht i slpet next to my dead brother's body. When my shoudler wound healed, i attacked a hunter who was aiming at another wolf. That wolf ran off. The hunter stabbed me in the chest with his knife. Then he shot me in the ear when i dashed off from the stabbing. But the hunter died later that day from the wounds i had given him." Knife sighs as all of that comes back to him. He remembers it all, sees it all, and hates it all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soran July 22nd 2011, 12:57 am

Soran cringed mockingly as Spirit flung white flakes to settle on his chocolate brown fur, creating a fine layer of white dust to match her bright pelt. It seemed to be a common joke of theirs now; he was surprised the snow wasn’t permanently stuck to his face. A small chuckle of amusement escaped his parted jaws as he raised a cream colored paw to rest atop her head, a mirror image of a leaf helmet. As he was about to speak, a rough voice cut through the air like ice, clearly irritated and intolerable towards whomever the wolf the voice was directed at. A moment of shock passed through him as he recognized the speaker’s voice as his brother. The last time he had heard words as harsh was when Bayne had arrived; and Soran fleetingly hoped it wasn’t the same male. Shaking his head in slight disbelief, the male turned his eyes towards Spirit, snow still coating his puzzled features.
Soran
Soran
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale July 22nd 2011, 1:03 am

"What brings you to the pack of the Banishing Winds?"

Gale had been just preparing another reply when he felt eyes on him again. The male looked up with disinterest as he noticed a male approaching him and Altair. The newcomer had fur that contained many different hues of colour on his pelt. On his upper half, there were grays, browns, and whites with the occassional streak of black mixed in there somewhere. As for his lower half, it contained two different tans with a hint of white near his paws. His eyes were a dark golden yellow that sparked with anger.

“It would be wise for you to not stir up so much trouble within my pack wolf. How dare you step a single foot in my territory…and act in such a manner towards my packs members! I will give you this warning once and once only…and it would be wise to take heed of my warning. You are a mere loner and a disrespectful one at that and at any moment I so every please I can have you chased out or worse. You may appear strong, but you are a single wolf and against a pack…against my pack you wouldn’t stand a chance. Now I suggest you either apologize to every single wolf…for acting so disgustingly rude…or get out of my sight immediately and start running and never look back until the way you act improves. If you fail to do these two things on your own well then out of the kindness of my heart I will give you 5 whole seconds before I send them all to start chasing you out. Of course after those 5 seconds has passed it will be fair game and nothing will be held back.”

"I have done nothing wrong." Gale replied in a steady voice. There were under currents in it but they could not be heard by anyone but him. "The only wolf I have wronged was Elysia and I have apologized for my behaviour earlier towards her. As for the others, I have replied to their questions as they prod me for answers. If I were as rude, disrespectful, and audacious as you claim, I would not take their inquiries. In fact, I would have left or worse, attacked. Not many wolves would deal with such things but I did.

"I will admit that I did look at Altair with a challenge but as you can see, it has been settled without any violence. Your wolves are the one who are disrespecting me since they are judging me without knowing who I am and for looking into the past. Elysia and Altair are the only ones who did not. In fact, Altair came to me to converse which we were until you were misinformed of my actions."

He thought back as he spoke. The only one he had snapped at was Elysia and his vicious gaze had only lingered on Altair. Gale relaxed when he realized that he was, indeed, telling the absolute truth. This wolf who appeared to be the alpha male, could find nothing to use against him. He had not done anything to the others other than excusing himself from their presence to atone for his anger to Elysia.

"If I am chased off, then this is nothing short of injustice on your part." Gale said as he blinked calmly back at the male. He was at ease for this was nothing new to him.
Gale
Gale
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira July 22nd 2011, 1:23 am

Kira perked her ears as Rune spoke, she very rarely had ever heard him speak with such a tone. Her ears flattened as she caught faint bits of the conversation, curiosity getting the best of her she took a few steps forward. Hesitant paws treaded across the snow as she made her way over, her tail brushing her legs as she walked. Hearing the last part of Gale's 'injustice' plea, the ebony female fought hard to bite her tounge. She remained silent as she stood, listening to what Rune would reply with.

(super lame, but im tired :c)
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 22nd 2011, 1:26 am

Soske was baffled by all that she heard. She thought it over. Killing his father, having his brother die right in front of him and being shot in the ear, I could just never imagine the pain that he must feel. Hearing all this made her past look like nothing. Soske lifted up her paw and touched it where the white fur was. She was speechless of his past. Coming up with words to comfort Knife was going to be hard but she wanted to try.

"The past is the past and you did what you needed to do. In both cases you defended yourself, which must have been tough but needed to be done. You are strong Knife, because surviving all of that and not letting yourself starve to death or getting killed on purpose is strong. Some wolves go and do crazy things like that and you are different."

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit July 22nd 2011, 1:34 am

Spirit's attention snapped back to Soran as she heard him chuckle. Her eyes brightened and a playful grin spread across her muzzle as he placed a creamy paw on top of her head. Continuing on with the little game Spirit sat up straight and puffed out her chest to make herself seem larger and more regal. "This is one stylish..... paw hat, I must say. Practically as good as a leaf one." She looked over at him, careful not to make his paw slip from her head. She looked over his head curiously. Besides being covered in a light dusting of snow - to her own amusement - she felt as though she were at a loss on what to do next. She eyed his ears suspiciously, before glancing down at the snow.

[ So hard to concentrate on posting with you guys on chat... XD ]
Spirit
Spirit
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 22nd 2011, 1:35 am

"I am glad to be different" Knife looked down at his paws "My life was a hard one.... but i think it will come in handie from all of my father's training he gave me for the future." He smiled "I know that, i'd protect my first mate with my life. And if i had to defend her like that... I would give everything i got to protect her." He sighed and stared at his paws.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 22nd 2011, 1:44 am

"So you would be willing to kill yourself to protect your mate?"
Soske smiled got pretty wide. She was thinking about how nice it would be if she had a future mate like that. Soske has always been pretty clumsy and always falling. It would be nice if for once someone would help her when she fell and actually care instead of laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 22nd 2011, 1:51 am

Knife nodded "Of course, i would. Even though i never had a mate. I know that i would do anything to protect her and i'd always be there to support her." He shook his head "But i wouldnt be one of those males that are attacking someone for looking at their mate and i wouldnt be with her all the time. You have to have tie to yourself after a while" Knife smiled back showing his large white fangs again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 22nd 2011, 1:55 am

Soske giggled out loud...wait did she just giggle. Soske never giggles in her life, what is happening to her. Soske keep smiling while Knife talked and Soske knew he must be thinking she is strange.
"You sound like you would be a really good mate, whoever would be lucky to have you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear July 22nd 2011, 2:02 am

Falco watched from Silver's side as the pack slowly was becoming consumed by the wolf named Gale's arrogance and blunt rudness. Falco himself felt like asking the wolf to 'politely' watched his tongue and tone. The Silvery white male was not the slightest impressed by his presence, and neither did Silver. He nudged her comfortingly allowing her to know that he was here, and that everything was okay. The hunter kept his mouth shut for now, seeig as Silver stunned him, his white, gentle petal was growing increasingly aggressive. He was simply stunned before Rune stepped in and seemed to capture the situation. He continued to sit next to his mate and gently approached her and nuzzled her cheek softly with his nose. His tail curled to his side respectively. Falco could not stand males like Gale, they had no laws or boundaries and didn't care about anyone elses feelings. He started to feel anger buenig up inside of himself!
Bear
Bear
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 22nd 2011, 2:03 am

Knife looked at her still smiling. He couldnt help but chuckle. "You have a cute giggle there." He was smiling ear to ear. "Well.... no female was gotten as close to me as you...." He began to twitch his long black tail. His right ear, with the hole through it, began to flick as the wind blew right towards them. His gaze went right back to her "Your pack, wont be upset becasue your with me, will they?" He remembered passing through other pack territories and they attacked him, forcing himi to flee for his life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 22nd 2011, 2:13 am

Soske forgot about the pack for a little bit. She felt like she was on her own again. Soske knew she had a crush on Knife but would never admit it because she would feel rejected if he did not feel the same way.
"The pack will not miss me to much. There was a huge storm last night and we are all just waking up and strenching our legs."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 22nd 2011, 2:17 am

"Alright, thats makes me feel a better." Knife yawned "I can't even remember the last time i had a good rest" He shook his head and sat down. "I've been traveling, but i dont know why i am or where im going. But, i think i just found what im looking for now." He did like this female, alot. He never felt this way towards a she wolf before. It was a strange feeling to him, because it was new to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next