Dakota
Skye
Gale
11 posters

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Winter Den - Page 4 Empty Re: The Winter Den

Post by Rune July 22nd 2011, 2:20 am

“Fair enough you see I do not know the entire story, but at this point I honestly do not care. I’ve just met you and so far, you aren’t giving me a good impression. When in my presence I expect you to lower yourself and submit and seeing as you haven’t that there is now my cause to call you disrespectful WOLF.” Rune began replying as a severe distaste for this male began to spark within Rune. “Another thing you don’t seem to grasp is that by wronging Elysia you have wronged others within the pack. My wolves owe you nothing because you are nothing, but a loner. Until you are accepted you will gain nothing from us, but at the same time until you are accepted and as long as you are on this land you will give us what is demanded of you.”

“As for prodding you with questions this is normal in any pack. Why would we want some complete stranger amongst us? Many wolves do deal with this that is how they are accepted into a pack and so sadly you are mistaken so do not believe you are some marvelous creature who has taken on the burden to answer questions that others ask of you.” Rune continued once more although this time he took a few steps forward before he began talking again. “Injustice you say? Well the good news is I have no problem committing such an injustice act. And whether or not you take this as bad news you now have 5 seconds to leave.” Rune finished though the ending of his words came out more as a snarl then anything else. "When I find myself no longer utterly appalled by your presences I shall consider accepting you into my pack, but my conditions will still be the same. Even if you believe you haven't wronged anyone else."

Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :
The Winter Den - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Winter Den - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://www.banishing-winds.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 22nd 2011, 2:29 am

"Well you could rest here or we could go back to the Den"
Soske did not know what she rather do. She wanted to talk to the male and she knew once she would bring him up to the pack everyone will talk to him and she will have to just watch. He did say he was tired so maybe we could go back to the Den and he could rest and than talk to everyone giving me time to talk to him before he fell asleep. This was up to Knife and not Soske, but either way she would happily agree. Knife made Soske feel really happy and she hoped that maybe one day Knife would be her mate. Soske laughted in her head, love at first sight, what a cliche.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 22nd 2011, 2:33 am

Knife lifted one eye brow (they have a few white hairs, so there seen easy) "Something wrong?" He knew something was wrong by the way she was tenesing up. He tilted his head in a ninty degree angle. He was still interested in her. He did want to stay up and talk to her. Since he has went days without rest before. He began to think, maybe he should stay with her because the pack y not like him with her. For now he did not know how large the pack is or could be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 22nd 2011, 2:49 am

Soske though why not tell the truth to him while she did trust him a lot.
"Nothin really wrong, but I know once I bring you up to my pack everyone is going to want to meet you. We are a big pack and very nice. That means you will not have to worry about anyone giving you a hard time about anything. If you want to rest you could here and I could try to keep an eye on everything or we could go up to the pack just everyone going to greet you and I do not know if you want to deal with all of that being tired and all."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 22nd 2011, 2:56 am

Knife thought it through he nodded "I should rest here... i dont want to distrube your pack right now." He sighed "And besides we can stay here longer and talk more" He chuckled softly "I dont even have to sleep, i went days withou rest before. I think i may be good for now" His golden eyes didnt show anything sign of needing rest at all. He still had his happy look on his face as he talk with Soske.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 22nd 2011, 3:09 am

"Well do you want to lay down some? At least you can get off you feet because even though you probably need your sleep I really want to talk to you."
Soske never really showed her feeling like that so she blushed a little. Soske hoped that the wolf might have feeling for her because the more she talked and looked at his eyes she fell more for him. That never really happened to her before and she liked this feeling.

Last edited by Soske on July 22nd 2011, 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 22nd 2011, 3:15 am

Knife yawned "yeah, i think i will lay down" as he lowered his body to the ground. It was cool to the touch of his stomach. He began to pant for a little bit. For the sun on his thick black pelt was a little hard for him. But he did like sun bathing at times. As he lowered his body he grunted. He muttered "This is a good she wolf".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 22nd 2011, 3:27 am

Soske though she heard him muttered something that made her feel even happier. Hearing him panting gave her an idea. She playfully went over to a pile of melting snow and pushed it over on top of him. She laughed
"Cold enough Knife?"
Soske wished to lay down by him but now he was covered in snow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 22nd 2011, 3:32 am

Knife leaped up as soon as the snow hit his body. He yelped with surprise. He shook his body clean of the snow and laughed "yeah, i think i am now. He snortes the snow away from his nose. All the snow was off of him now but on his left cheek. He raised his tail and began to wag it very quickly. He normaly never wags his tail. This is rare for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 22nd 2011, 3:42 am

Soske laughed at him trying to get off all the snow.
"You missed a spot!"
Soske leaned over and gave him a big slobbery lick on his check. She laughed while doing this. Soske has not been able to joke around with someone like this lately and she loved it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 22nd 2011, 3:45 am

Knife looked at her with his bright golden eyes huge and shinning. He shakes his head "You.... just licked me..." He laughs for this was the first time a she wolf has ever done this to him. He liked it. He loved spending time with her even more. He flicked his ears again to make sure no one was coming to interrupt them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 22nd 2011, 3:55 am

"You might get a lot more if you stay with me" she laughed and said.
She saw Knife looked around maybe hearing an animal and checking who was around but when she was with him she felt like it was only them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 22nd 2011, 3:59 am

Knife couldnt help but smile. He leaned forward and licked her cheek back. "I don't think im cut out for pack life just yet.... i had to admit it" It was true. He has never lived in a pack. He was a loner all his life. "Maybe, you can come out here sometimes and i'll meet you at the boarder... just until im ready to join" He thought this was a good plan on his half but, if she wanted him to join badly. He would.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 22nd 2011, 4:03 am

Soske laughed when he licked her check too.
"If you are really arenot ready I would meet you here every day if you would met with me."
Soske did not want to push him into anything and as long as she got to see him she would be very happy.
"Would we keep this a secret from my pack than? "
She did not mind if she had to because she was willing to do anything for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 22nd 2011, 4:10 am

He licked her cheek once more. "Of course i will meet you. And i think we should keep it a secret becasue i dont want to get chased off by your pack" Knife was happy that she agreed with him. Right then and there he promised himself to meet her, everytime she wanted. He sighed "But, maybe not everyday....yet, because they might catch on to us..." Knife looked at his paws hoping that he would not get her in trouble in the near future.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 22nd 2011, 4:17 am

"I will have to try to sneak off sometimes. Not many people follow me around in the pack so I do not think we will have that much of a problem sneaking around."
Soske knew this could be a risk but the most that would happen is she would get kicked out of the pack. She do not think the Alpha would do that though....would they?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 22nd 2011, 4:21 am

Knife sighed softly "Just promise me that after each of our visits, you will rube on something so there is not a trace of my scent?" Knife thought he was thinking this out greatly (Im getting this from books XD) He still knew that they had all day today to spend time together. He flickes his ears once more thinking he heard something in the distance. He has been keeping his high guard on ever since he has started talking with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 22nd 2011, 4:27 am

"I forgot about that part. I would smell like you!"
Soske did not mind smelling like him but the pack would not like it that much. Soske knew every time that she saw him she would have to really get rid of the smell because it would be very strong.
"So we have all day, what would you normally do?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale July 22nd 2011, 4:27 am

“Fair enough you see I do not know the entire story, but at this point I honestly do not care. I’ve just met you and so far, you aren’t giving me a good impression. When in my presence I expect you to lower yourself and submit and seeing as you haven’t that there is now my cause to call you disrespectful WOLF. Another thing you don’t seem to grasp is that by wronging Elysia you have wronged others within the pack. My wolves owe you nothing because you are nothing, but a loner. Until you are accepted you will gain nothing from us, but at the same time until you are accepted and as long as you are on this land you will give us what is demanded of you. As for prodding you with questions this is normal in any pack. Why would we want some complete stranger amongst us? Many wolves do deal with this that is how they are accepted into a pack and so sadly you are mistaken so do not believe you are some marvelous creature who has taken on the burden to answer questions that others ask of you. Injustice you say? Well the good news is I have no problem committing such an injustice act. And whether or not you take this as bad news you now have 5 seconds to leave. When I find myself no longer utterly appalled by your presences I shall consider accepting you into my pack, but my conditions will still be the same. Even if you believe you haven't wronged anyone else."

Gale watched the male speak with an amused expression on his face. It was one that had been replicated many times after a dominant gave him a long speech about how he had to leave. This only lasted a few days before some wolf found him still on the territory and he had to send them back as an example. Everywhere he went, he had to prove himself worthy by taking on a new wolf before he was able to rise through the ranks. Once he was a beta or even a delta, he would attack the alpha and take that role for a while. A few months would pass before Gale would abandon the pack like a sinking ship.

A sliver of anger made itself known in Gale as he sat there in silence, thinking over the first and final words of the alpha. Nothing but the truth came from his lips and yet he was pretty much being labelled as a liar. The alpha was on thin ice with the warrior. He was being banished for something he did not believe he had done and the alpha did not even wish to hear the entire tale. That angered Gale the most. There was no way he would show any sign of submission towards him anytime soon or ever. Had he heard the loner out and made the same decision, Gale would have been fine with it. This made the alpha almost an enemy in Gale's green eyes.

Slowly, the male brought himself to a standing position. He clearly was wasting the five seconds that he had been given. The image of him launching his form at the opposing male was so strong and clear in his mind. His ivories would sink into the flesh and fur of the alpha's throat before reaching the jugular. The warm taste of blood would enter his mouth and choke him before he would drop the body. Dark golden eyes would look up at him and glaze over as death took its target. Gale, too, would die here if he made a single negative move towards the alpha. There was no doubt about that. All the members who were glaring at him with cold eyes would not hesitate to destroy his existance from the earth.

His tail flicked with anger. A step was made by him towards the alpha so they were almost standing nose to nose. Both wolves were muscular and both had a taller stature but Gale had the aura of darkness swirling around him that usually made him feel taller yet. His green gaze locked onto the dark golden ones.

"I am not going to be gone for long." Gale spoke with an angry tone.

Gale stared at the alpha for a few more moments before he turned on a dime. Keeping his steps light, he dipped his head in respect to Altair before he traversed down the hill to where Elysia was. She seemed frozen in place since she had not moved since her friend left her. A few small snowflakes decorated her fur due to a light breeze that swept through the world. She had yet to remove those as well. He stopped alongside her and whispered a few words into her ear before he continued on his way. His muzzle had been rather close to her listening device and therefore he wondered what she would think of his breath ruffling the fur of her ear.

~ ~ ~

His paws crunched softly through the snow as he continued on his way. Already he had covered a great distance away from the pack. Now he had the clarity to think over what had happened earlier. The alpha angered him, the pack strongly disliked him because of Bayne, Elysia may or may not listen to the words he left her before he departed, and Altair may be his first and only friend. He would only remain here for a little while before either moving on or taking a stand.

He folded his legs underneath him as he lay beneath a large birch. The snow had made all the leaves on the tree vanish but he found it better this way. In the mornings come spring, dew would form on the branches and cast an array of light on the ground. In the fall this beautiful phenomenon occurred again but with frost instead. Whenever he was alone, he would stare at the trees until the sun rose high into the sky. It wasn't that he didn't have anything better to do, it was that he enjoyed stopping and smelling the flowers once in the while, but only when he was sure no one else would be aware of him.

Night fall would have to come before anything could happen and that was still quite a ways away. His words to Elysia were simple and he knew that she would think about them before making a decision of what to do. She could tell her alpha about where he was, or many other things. So many possiblities and playthroughs went through his mind and he eliminated a few, knowing full well that she wouldn't choose some. She was too good of a wolf. Too pure almost. She almost seemed unable to hold a grudge, let alone hate someone. There was a softness to her that reminded him of his sister, Lily. They both had the same eyes though Elysia's were even softer and held a gentle light. But even he could see her insecurities. Bayne had told him about Pallastera, the alpha female who had passed on and when Gale first saw Elysia, he thought that Bayne had lied though he soon learned differently. Did Elysia ever compare herself to her sister? Probably. It was difficult for anyone to not compare themselves to an older sibling with a reputation such as hers.

When there was a silence between them, Gale always caught a hesitation in Elysia's eyes. It appeared that inwardly she was struggling to do what Pallastera would have done. It made him slightly disappointed that she wanted to be her sister rather then herself. Even though Pallastera did sound like a great wolf to impersonate, it was a waste of Elysia's talents. She could be so much more but if she continued to trail after her deceased older sister, she would only disappoint herself again and again. No matter how hard she tried, she would never be her sister. She would have to create her own light or be stuck in the shadow cast by the former alpha.

Your words led me here, Bayne. Now, will they be enough to ensure that I stay?

Last edited by Gale on July 22nd 2011, 4:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Gale
Gale
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 22nd 2011, 4:34 am

Knife had to think real hard on this one. "I would normaly keep traveling. Or hunt, rest, and get into fights but.... your the female. You get to pick what and when we do things. After all it is she wolfs first." Knife couldnt help but hide the big nasty grin on his face after that one. He was never this corny. But for her, he would always be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 22nd 2011, 4:39 am

Soske began to laugh at his cornyness. She liked it a lot and she liked him a lot.
"Well you know what something I have always wanted to do that I am bad at. I really want to become a better hunter. Actually I completely suck...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 22nd 2011, 4:47 am

Knife laughed. "Hunting is not all that bad. For all the time i was alone, I lived off of hares and elk. And some birds." Knife begins to roll out his shoulder. His white scar moves along with his muscules. 'I had to hunt sick elk cows on my own, it is kind of hard though to do that." Once his shoudlers were rolled out and into place, he bagan to stretch out his spinel cord. It gave off a few snaps here and there. He looked at Soske and asked "Where should we hunt?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 22nd 2011, 4:51 am

Mahina appeared next to Rune when Gale was out of sight. Her eyes were narrowed and her fur bristled, showing she had been more than ready to tear the loner off Rune had he attacked him. No doubt had she been scared, absolutely terrified that it would have broken out into the fight. Her eyes shone with fear and anger. Was Gale still in the territory? And if so, what would happen if he caught Rune, or any of the other pack members off guard, alone in the territory? The female blinked, her fores shaking slightly. She looked Rune for answers, what should she do? Go after Gale and teach him a lesson? Or stay where she was and fear for her friends?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 22nd 2011, 4:55 am

Soske blues looked up at his golden eyes and she smiled and said,
"Well usually people just kind of walk around till they find something.... Can't you see I am good at hunting? I know the clearing is this way and sometime my pack will go around there to hunt."
Soske knew swat about hunting. Knife is about to get very entertained.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 22nd 2011, 4:59 am

"Alright sounds like a great place to hunt for haares then. Knife followed her into the clearing. He hoped that the pack was used to strange scents in there hunting grounds now of days. If not he was in for it. As he walked both chest and shoudler scar moed with each and every one of his paw steps. He wasnt ashamed of hiding them now. Soske liked him for him. Not for his looks. Once they got there he began to smell around and he snorted smelling the pack memebers that were already here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next