Dakota
Skye
Gale
11 posters

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Winter Den - Page 5 Empty Re: The Winter Den

Post by Skye July 22nd 2011, 5:01 am

"Excuse me, Rune?" Altair lowered himself in a submissive pose. "I was wondering if I could join the pack as a true elite guard. My name is Altair though you probably knew that already."

He always found it difficult to talk to an alpha without babbling. In order to cease his words, he stopped talking and lowered himself even more.

(In an alternate universe. . .

. . . . In order to cease his words, he stopped talking and lowered himself even more. He brought forth a bottle of BBQ sauce from his invisible pocket. "I bring this as an offering.")
Skye
Skye
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 22nd 2011, 5:06 am

Mahina turned away from the large group, feeling uncomfortable with the crowd. As long as they stayed together they were safe, and she could tell by his fading scent that Gale had fled, and fled far. She shook her fur as she wandered up the hill, trudging through the snow almost silently. She raised her head at voices, and saw Soske, a newer member and a black male talking. The male held no pack scents, but certainly help Soske's, and it was heavy on his pelt. What was Soske thinking? Not bringing this loner to Rune to be accepted? The female walked over to the two, coming into step beside Soske. "Sorry for my intrusion, but who might this be Soske? He's certainly not a pack member, and it makes me wonder why he's been here for so long." She held a hint of sarcasm in her voice, but her eyes showed she was serious about the male being on the territory.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 22nd 2011, 5:12 am

Knife stopped. He was dead still in both words and thought. He was unsure of what to do. He looked at Soske then at this new wolf. His golden eyes were widen. He lowered his high held tail down. And he flatten one ear, the one without the hole. He was nervous and unsure of what to do. He knew for sure that he had been caught with a pack female.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 22nd 2011, 5:17 am

Soske seeing Mahina was a shock and was unsure of what do to. Was this so bad? Knife was no threat to the pack. I guess we just got lost in time and we hit it off that I never though of bring him to Rune
"This is a loner wolf. I found on a walk around the forest, he no threat to the pack, he actually really nice."
She smiled and looked up at his eyes.
"He unsure if he wants to join our pack."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 22nd 2011, 5:21 am

Knife dips his black head to the other wolf, showing respect. And he flicks his ear (the one with t he hole in it) approving what Soske just said to this wolf. He was still unsure and his mind was rushing this way and that. His last thought was, dont attack. He knew how dangerous and deadly he was during a fight and id he attacked a pack memeber to Soske, she might never forgive him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 22nd 2011, 5:41 am

"Uh huh." Mahina said, looking at the male. "I wouldn't suggest he stays around for long until his mind is made up. A loner wandering around the territory isn't very much appreciated, afterall it is trespassing." Mahina flicked her ear and tail slightly, still on her guard because of Gale.

[ lame... but I'm tired ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 22nd 2011, 5:50 am

"Cant he just stay here for the rest of the day? He is not harming anyone and I don't think the Alphas will mind to much."
Soske did not really know if the Alphas would mind. She knew Rune was cool after the whole tricking her thing. Soske wonder if Mahina somehow heard his past. Soske really doubted that but who knows. All Soske wanted was the day with him and was hoping Mahina would give it to them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 22nd 2011, 5:54 am

Knife didnt dare say a word. He knew better then to speak now. He just lowered his gaze down at this paws. Proving that he is no threat at all to the pack and its memebers. He just wanted to be with Ssoske more then anything right now. The bond needed to grow, he thought. Another thought rushed into his mind. That is is this wolf will let him and Soske off the hook.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune July 22nd 2011, 6:01 am

“I don’t want anyone to leave the area without my say first…is that clear? I don’t care what your rank is you speak with me or Maiara before you go anywhere!” Runes voice was clear and loud as it echoed against the trees that surrounded the Winter Den. Gale was now a full blown threat and Rune wouldn’t take any chances when it came to the safety of his members. In the back of his mind, Rune could already see the images of an all out fight breaking lose with the return of this menacing wolf. His words made it very clear that he was not yet done here and would return.

"Excuse me, Rune?" Altair lowered himself in a submissive pose. "I was wondering if I could join the pack as a true elite guard. My name is Altair though you probably knew that already."

Rune now much more relaxed looked down at the male who placed himself in a submissive pose. “I wonder why all loners can’t be like you?” He commented although he was merely talking about the sign of submission and nothing more. “Um, Altair…oh uh yeah I remember you.” Rune replied warmly although he didn’t exactly recall really ever seeing the male until just moments ago when he noticed him greeting Gale. So technically his response was a complete lie, but what did that matter? “We are not accepting anyone right now come back some other time.” Rune called out as he began to turn away from the Altair.

(Heh, heh heh what shall Alts do now?)
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :
The Winter Den - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Winter Den - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://www.banishing-winds.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver July 22nd 2011, 10:24 am

Silver's tail lashed behind her as the male left, her pale gaze going from her awkwardly even stare to a snarl in only moments. The female was angered at the idiocy of Gale, as well as how he had treated both alphas like trash. As he disappeared in the trees, she unwillingly let out a snarl. It was odd, such a deep and just plain evil noise coming out of a small wolf like Silver, she had quite the big voice for one so little. Her pale green eyes blazed like torches, her canines showing slightly from her muzzle.

"Rune, if he acts like Bayne any more and insults the pack can I have permission to show him how little arctic wolves pack a punch?" She asked, turning her blazing gaze to Rune. But it was obvious, the glare wasn't directed at him. And if he was chased out, she was fast, and would most likely near the front of the pack with the others suited to the deep snow. But her mind skipped that detail. Inside, she hated others seeing her angered like this, it had never really happened before except for when Bayne had returned so long ago, but she could not control such feelings at the moment.

Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
The Winter Den - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Winter Den - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 22nd 2011, 11:40 am

Mahina directed her gaze upwards to the sky. The day was almost over, 2 hours at most before it was dark and Soske would have to return to the safety of the pack. "At sunset, I expect you back." She started to stand. "And Soske, I expect you to smell more pack wolf than lone wolf." The female turned around, padding back down the hill and towards the pack. She sat a few feet from Rune and waiting for Silver to finish talking to him. She had overheard Rune tell Altair that he wasn't accepting anyone into the pack at the moment, meaning the loner would have to wait more than he may have originally intented.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 22nd 2011, 12:19 pm

Elysia just wanted Taru, just to talk to and help her understand what was going on. The pain that had been a flash in her friend's eyes was now bright and clear. Taru's heart was broken, shattered and the pieces crumbled into nothing but dust. You couldn't repair dust. It made Elysia's own heart hurt to see her best friend so broken. Right now, Taru and Elysia needed each other. Taru needed whatever comfort Elysia could provide to mend a broken heart, and Elysia needed to understand just what she had gotten herself into. Elysia began to wonder who was really in need of more comforting. Taru was sitting watching the possible love of her life devote himself to another female and Elysia, Elysia was trapped. She had an intellectual obsession with Gale, not romantic. She needed to understand him. He occupied every waking thought she had, as if he was haunting the back of her mind. She shook her head slightly, parting her lips to speak to Taru.

"I'll be right back. Don't freeze this time or do anything stupid,"

With a swift nose press and teasing words, Elysia was alone. Her heart sank as she watched Taru pad towards the growing group around Gale. Now besides being just Maiara and Silver involved - Altair, Kira, Taru, Mahina and Rune had joined. Elysia's stomach did a flip. All she could do was stand by and watch. She knew joining them would lead to unwanted questions. Why had she conversed for so long with the loner? What had he said to her? Etceter and etcetera. It wasn't something she wished to be involved with. Pallatsera of course would have acted differently. Pallatsera would have taken charge, there wouldn't have ever been a problem with Gale. She would have fixed it right up, nice and clean. But Elysia, all she had done was make the entire situation worse. Pallatsera perfected and Elysia destroyed. It seemed to be her set place.

Elysia watched as Rune joined the group. She stiffened visibly. Rune did not look happy. It was perhaps one of the first times Elysia had seen hiim act so aggressively. After speaking shortly with Mahina, he approached Gale. Elysia swallowed. She was too far to hear exactly what was being said. From the way Gale moved and the flash of anger in his eyes, Elysia guessed he was being accused of something. Even from her small knowledge of Gale, that was not a good move. Rune was getting more and more upset by the minute and Elysia was beginning to doubt Gale's chances of being accepted.

"...The only wolf I have wronged was Elysia..."

Elysia's ears perked, picking up her own name in the conversation. Her stomach dropped. Her fate was sealed, she was caught up in this mess whether she liked it or not. Her heart began to race. Rune would come over to her. He would question her. Most of all, he would be dissapointed with her. What kind of loyal pack member was she? He had expectations for her, that she would be like Pallatsera. And she wasnt. She was just a look alike and a failure. She was no replacement, no success. Despair was rising inside of her like a black wave. Gale had thrown her around, tossed her emotions and mixed her up. Her mind was in a whirl and she couldn't grasp a thing. Gale had torn her mind apart, either purposefully or subconciously.

"... disrespecting me since they are judging me without knowing who I am and for looking into the past. Elysia and Altair are the only ones who did not..."

There it was again. It was like an accusation being hurled at her. She had fraternized with someone who was obviously now public enemy number one. She had ... well she hadnt befriended him but she had spoken to him. She hadnt been firm with him. She hadnt forced him to return to Maiara (though she doubted Gale could be forced to do anything). She hadn't been suspicious or professional like Mahina and Rune and everyone else. They were good loyal pack members, and she was Pallatsera's failure sister. Depression and guilt rose inside of her. What was she even doing here, trying to be something she couldnt live up to. Elysia couldnt stay for long.

By the looks of it, Rune was rejecting Gale. If Gale didnt leave willlingly, he would be chased out. She could see the defiance in his eyes. He would be back, he wouldnt accept defeat at Rune's paws. And when Gale left, attention would turn to Elysa. Gale had pointed the finger of accusation at her. Whether she liked it or not, she was in deep. Panic rose in her eyes. She watched as Gale stood, taking his time. He turned and walked down the hill - straight towards her. She was frozen, her eyes filled with fear and anxiety. He paused, brushing her face with his cheek as he whispered in her ear. She could feel his breath and it made her shiver. She was intimidated by him, but the intrigue was still there. She wanted to understand him too.

"I will be underneath the large silver birch on a ridge in the south. Come and find me tonight."

And like that, Gale was gone. Elysia was frozen for a moment, deaf and blind to everything around her. She stood almost without realizing it. Without a glance around the clearing, she slipped into the trees. She was silent, unnoticed in the background. And like that, she fled into the forest. She didnt know what she was doing or where she was going, only that she needed to escape.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 22nd 2011, 12:49 pm

Zephere emerged slowly from the shadows of the forest, with her striking amber eyes.
Her tail swattered behind her, while she stood silent right before she was about to take her final step into the place of the den.
This could be my chance. Of a future?
The though of Zephere shot through her head, this could be an amazing chance of a pack.
All she needed was to step into the area of the wolves where, and ask. Simply ask for an chance to join this pack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira July 22nd 2011, 1:44 pm

The ebony female stood silently, holding in the low growl that threatened to erupt as Gale spoke.

“I don’t want anyone to leave the area without my say first…is that clear? I don’t care what your rank is you speak with me or Maiara before you go anywhere!”

The beta nodded in response to Rune's words. It most definitely would not be safe for anyone to wander alone, with the threat of Gale's words lingering. She was shocked from her thoughts as she heard Silver's snarl, never before had she heard such a sound come from her typically mellow friend. Her ears pinned back in worry as Rune denied Altair's acceptance, this was not going well.

(xD its really lame because I crammed 5 pages into one post. )
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 22nd 2011, 3:29 pm

Knife looked at Soske and smiled "You do have a way with words, I should know they already won me over." Knife wagged his tail from his own words being said to her. His golden eyes were lite with warmness towards her. He was surprising himself about this though, he would normaly probably of attack the intense he saw her. But he didnt. And he didnt know why he had done that. Maybe that old saying was true after all. To support that, she was the same way right back to his older black wolf. Even though he is only three years old and she is two. He knew he could make her life a lot more happier with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye July 22nd 2011, 3:32 pm

“I wonder why all loners can’t be like you?” He commented although he was merely talking about the sign of submission and nothing more. “Um, Altair…oh uh yeah I remember you.” Rune replied warmly although he didn’t exactly recall really ever seeing the male until just moments ago when he noticed him greeting Gale. So technically his response was a complete lie, but what did that matter? “We are not accepting anyone right now come back some other time.” Rune called out as he began to turn away from the Altair.

Altair shuffled his paws. This was not what he expected at all. He was thinking of mentioning about being here for many days now but he did not. The brute was a patient wolf and if Rune said that they were not accepting right now, then he would wait for another time. He just hoped that Rune would not ask him to leave the territory.

"Of course Rune. I will wait to ask again." He bowed his head in respect to Rune.

He turned towards Kira, unsure of what to do now.
Skye
Skye
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota July 22nd 2011, 3:57 pm

Taru turned back to face Elysia, seeing as the loner had run off. She felt a small pain as she realized her friend was gone. A frown threatened to show on her face, but the ebony female didn't allow it. Taru needed to stick to herself. Ever since she had come to this pack, she had changed. The female was creating too many bonds with other wolves. Detachment was the route she usually took, and when she hadn't, her heart broke. Taru turned away from the spot where Elysia had vanished. She was disappointed in the female, for disobeying the leader's orders and for running away. Rune had asked that you tell where you were going before leaving, Ely hadn't. On top of that, she had run away from her problems and from her friend. Taru felt the bond between her and Elysia lightening, growing thin under the stress of both females.

Turning swiftly on her paws, she looked towards Altair and Rune. Her pale yellow eyes traced over their dark lips, trying to make out the conversation. Another emotion threatened to show on Taru's features but again, was swallowed by her need to detach from the many wolves in the pack. Altair had been declined to join. A sense of pity stuck in her side, but nothing more. She padded over to Rune, brushing past Altair's saddened form. "Rune," Taru began, wondering what she was going to say, "I believe you handled that situation well. My only worry is of Elysia. She was very shaken after talking with Gale and suddenly ran off after he left. I don't know where she went." Her worried tone was masked with an official, business-like pitch. She kept her head low, a sign of respect.
Dakota
Dakota
Sentinel

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/318/0/1/autumn_wolf_by_kh

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira July 22nd 2011, 4:41 pm

Kira flattened her ears slightly, if Rune didn't accept Altair where would that leave her? If Rune told Altair to leave the territory, where would that leave her? Where would that leave him? Where would that leave them? Her stomach felt as if someone was twisting it repeatedly as she stood blankly. She had the ability to accept people, yes, but she couldn't go back on Rune's decision. She had nothing to say as she looked to Altair, pain flashing in her eyes as she imagined the possibilities. What if she never saw him again? What if her heart was broken once more? Dozens of "what if's" flooded into her mind until she finally grew dizzy and sat down.

"Rune," Taru began, wondering what she was going to say, "I believe you handled that situation well. My only worry is of Elysia. She was very shaken after talking with Gale and suddenly ran off after he left. I don't know where she went." Her worried tone was masked with an official, business-like pitch. She kept her head low, a sign of respect.

Her gaze snapped back up and her thoughts were interrupted as she heard Taru's words. How had she missed this? Was it true? Sure enough, she found herself looking over to the spot Elysia had been sitting that now remained vacant. Worry set over her features as she got to her paws once more. If Rune allowed some of the members to search for her, the beta would be among them. How did I let this happen? How did I miss Elysia running off? How could I be so dense? she thought silently to herself, holding back the whine that threatened to escape her muzzle.

(There 'tis Kirly again, being the "what if" person, as well as the "I fail" person Razz)

Last edited by Duchess Kirly Fry on July 22nd 2011, 6:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 22nd 2011, 4:47 pm

Soske was happy even just to spend the last 2 hours of the day with him. From the shock of seeing the she wolf ask about Knife she forgot what they were doing. She just listened to the words of Knife..Soske smiled at what he said because she won him over and she knew he felt the same as her.
"Well I am just happy you did not attack me when I stepped on that twig because you would have had me....but maybe for dinner."
Soske laughed knowing he probably would not actually eat the wolf for dinner but it was something to get away the tension of she wolf visit. Soske was surprised that she stood up to a pack member like that. Usually she is the quiet one in the pack not trying to cause to much trouble. Soske could tell she really liked maybe even loved this wolf because she defended him with Mahina just to spend more time with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 22nd 2011, 4:55 pm

Knife laughed with her "Im shocked at myself for doing not doing so...." He began to think. Where would he be if he did? Since he didnt, what would happen with these them in the future. "Well.... i just hope that she does not tell your alphas about me....." The thought of never seeing Soske again rushed into his mind. He would be lost without her. Would she be also? He shook his head trying to stya focused on her ,but the thoughts kept on coming and going like two legs when they camp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 22nd 2011, 5:08 pm

She did not know what would happen if the Alphas found out about him. Could Mahina tell Soske likes him? Maybe that gave her more reason to tell the Alpha. What would happen if he banned her from talking to him. She knew somehow she would sneak out to talk to him. She could not just ignore this feeling because she knew she needed him.
"Even if my Alpha bans me to come I will somehow get away I need to see you."
Soske knew that he must be worrying about it too, well she hoped he did. If he never wanted to see her again and go away she would be very sad. Than Soske though about what if he ran away in the middle of the night and leave her. Soske got really sad of the thoughs in her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 22nd 2011, 5:15 pm

Knife licked her cheek softly. "I'll never leave you, this I promise with my life." Knife new he ment what he had just told Soske. He knew that he loved her in a special way, but he wouldnt admit it, just yet. He sighed "But i dont want you banned from your pack, because of me... i wouldnt be worth that. And i would never forgive myself." He Begin to look down at his paws thinking out what could happen if she did get banned from her pack. Then he looked up. If that did happen, they would be together.... for sure. And no one could stop that. Without a pack to protect her, he would. They could not tell her what to do. And he had to family, for he is the last, to tell him where and what to do. But he did not know is she would want to leave her pack to be with him. Life would be harder with only two.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 22nd 2011, 5:30 pm

Hearing that Knife would never leave her reassured her. She would not know what to do without him, she never felt that about any other wolf before. The only really thing standing between them was her pack. She was thinking how she joined and how happy she was to join but not as happy as she was with him. She though about the future and what if she had to chose between them? She was pretty sure she would chose Knife. She knew if she went back to the pack and they did not let her see him and there was no way to sneak around she might of just leave. She would not be happy in the pack anymore. Maybe that was a good thing? Knife was strong enough to protect them. Plus I have lived by myself for a few months so I know the risks. Soske mind was made on what she had to do.
"If I was banned that means all my time with you and that would be more to me than being in a pack."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 22nd 2011, 5:37 pm

Knife leaned down, all but his back end. He was doing the sign of, lets play. He began to laugh real hard "Who knows... if that does happen, we could start a pack.... all own our own." Knife knew the risks he was taking right now. Being with a pack female. Being in the pack's territory right now. Getting caught by a pack member. He didnt care right now, he was with the one he loved. He didnt have a care in the world right now. He was as happy as he could get.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 22nd 2011, 5:46 pm

Soske leaned down too. Knowing that being light enough she could throw herself at him without hurting him one bit. She was preparing to pounce.
"A pack of our own, what a though. You would be the Alpha male and have the lead on everything."
She than proceeded to pounce on the male. Her goal was to at least knock him over a little but unsure with the difference in sizes if she could do it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next