Spirit
Gale
Rune
13 posters

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Journey to the West - Page 6 Empty Re: Journey to the West

Post by Cinnamon January 7th 2012, 6:10 am

Slowly Cinnamon walked away from Mirage, her heart sinking. Then spotting Adena slightly away from Crimson she padded over to the scout.
"Adena, I'm sorry for my behaviour, one as it was uncalled for and two because..." She stopped "Would you mind if I explained how things actually stand between me and Crimson? I fear my head is listening to my heart rather than remembering the truth when it triggers my behaviour."

(Sorry for my absence, I didn't realise there had been more posts)
Cinnamon
Cinnamon
Scholar
Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 7th 2012, 1:11 pm

Queen shifted from her position on the ground, her ears twitched when she heard voices around her. The twinge of loneliness playing with her heart, when she saw everyone with someone. She wanted to go speak to anyone but no one was really near for her to talk to.

She laid down again, her head resting on the ground. She glanced around as she breathed out, her nose inhaling after. She slowly closed her eyes and just rested listening to the world around her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adena January 7th 2012, 7:02 pm

Adena watched silently as Cinnamon walked over. At her apology she only arched one brow questioningly and waited for what she was going to say. She didn't know what to expect. But she knew Cinnamon to be changeable and hasty at times. So what was on her mind now that she wanted to share with Adena, of all others? The two of them had never got along rightly, not that Adena was the friendliest wolf around. She knew that the fact that the she had no close friends was no one's fault but her own, really. She wasn't always easy to get along with and she knew it. But she couldn't change the way she acted easily. Adena sighed inwardly. They had their reasons for not making idle chat with her, she supposed. She wasn’t always very nice, to put it mildly. Yet Crimson had made conversation with her. Was he always doing good deeds? She found his calmness almost infuriating. He was the complete opposite to Cinnamon: he never changed at all.

"Would you mind if I explained how things actually stand between me and Crimson? I fear my head is listening to my heart rather than remembering the truth when it triggers my behavior." Adena could only let one side of her mouth twitch with mild enjoyment, she couldn’t help it. "I think I have a fair idea what's going on there Cinnamon," she said airily, her brow still raised. She glanced to Crimson. "And I don't particularly want to get involved. It's just between you and Crimson, after all," she said composedly. She didn't know what to think. One moment this female was staring daggers at her and Crimson having a simple, friendly chat and the next she was offering to tell her why she behaved like that and apologizes? Adena shook her head hesitantly. "I don't feel you need to do much explaining. I can guess most of it anyway," she said leisurely, watching Cinnamon’s reaction carefully. "You don't have to tell me anything - unless you must." Adena glanced sideways at Crimson. He probably didn't want to drag up the past with anyone. Especially since it was she was whom had just accused him of dragging others in to his problems - which was what Cinnamon was doing now. But if she felt the need to explain herself, Adena wasn't going to stop her.

Adena
Adena
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Cashel January 7th 2012, 11:19 pm

Phantom nodded to Blackice as she had begun to speak with a fellow pack mate. To whome was one of the many he had not yet meet. Gale, was his name. Phantom tired to remember him by his size and color patterns on his pelt. He looked at Ice once again "Ill catch up with you later..." He somewhat sounded desprite, which he wasnt attending to sound. He would have to give her and himself room. He grunted aloud and trotted over towards the river and looked down at his own reflection, thinking.

(lame^^)
Cashel
Cashel
Sentinel

http://www.silentstormpack.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale January 8th 2012, 12:39 am

As soon as he heard Spirit's reply bark, Gale felt relief flood his mind. She had made it out alive. Hopefully she was unharmed by the blaze. For the entire time that he had been searching the fire for suriviors, he had been hoping that the lead scout had made it out with Cinnamon. He realized that he should have trusted Cinnamon's capabilities for getting her surperior out without harm befalling them. Then again, the Wanderer wasn't the trusting type. The fact that he trusted Spirit after being broken time and time again was a miracle on it's own. So far, the white furred wolf was the only one who had not caused him harm; physically, mentally, or emotionally. As far as he knew, she would be the only friend for him until he could recoupe from the constant abandonment of those he loved. Such a thing was because he need not worry about falling in love with her. She was taken and when a wolf was taken, he would not pursue them. Even though he was a heart breaker and now maybe hated love as Taru had, he would not mess with the bonds of the heart.

His fur prickled just before he set off in the direction of the bark; his green eyes quickly scanned and found the source. Adena's silver-grey eyes were on him for bit a moment and he tried to meet her gaze but her attention seemed to shift elsewhere; he stopped trying. With a quick intake of breath, the warrior started towards where Spirit must have been located. Soon, he could hear the trotting footsteps that he associated with the lead scout. A brief smile crossed his features. At least she actually wanted to talk to him. It was usually him being left alone in the silence with his presense scaring those off. He was about to break through the undergrowth and come into the light when another presense caused him to stop. Someone was approaching him; he turned his head to look at the one who was coming. For once, he did not feel his pelt bristle when he realized it was BlackIce. All the anger he had felt for her was gone now.

"Greetings Gale, how are you? You seem troubled? Is something wrong?"

"I am well. I have sustained injury from the fire but all is well otherwise." Gale answered quietly. His tail flicked slightly, not out of irritation but out of surprise for the way he addressed the one he had come close to hating. He shook his head to the last part of her words. "Nothing is wrong, I'm just going to speak with Spirit. I have not seen her since I told her and Cinnamon to run in the fire." Just to let said wolf know where he was, Gale let another bark come from his jaws before he looked back at BlackIce.

"How about yourself?" His question was still quiet but he stopped and looked at her a little funny. Her pelt was stained with the scent of another. A male wolf to be exact and one he had not encountered before. When he let himself look into her green eyes he noticed that there was a happiness buried there. One that he had not seen since she was with Codex. "You found another? Be sure that he takes care of you. If he doesn't, he'll be dealing with me." While they were not quite friends, Gale would protect BlackIce from feeling pain that comes from a broken heart. He would do the same for all those in the pack.
Gale
Gale
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 8th 2012, 1:13 am

Ice gave a nod in Ghost's direction as he walked off then directed her attention to Gale.

Ice hid the tint of shock and happiness when Gale spoke to her, as if they had become friends, she was more than glad he had erased the bitterness of her. Ice replied to his words, "It seems you are more than courageous enough to stay so close to the flames, such a thing I think is very daring yet somehow talented." Ice gave him a small smile letting him know she was glad to be able to communicate with him.

When Gale spoke of Spirit's whereabouts Ice tried to recall the last she had seen the fae, Ice spoke, "Hm, the last I saw Spirit was with the others I do believe. I could be mistaken, however and apologize if so."

Upon hearing him speak of her past mate, Codex, Ice's ears flattened a bit but, came back up when he said that he'd make sure Phantom would be there for her. Ice gave a timid smile while hiding the little amount of past sorrow, "Yes I have, even though I was completely expectant of another mate." She added on after that with a confident tone, "We don't intend to care only for ourselves but for each other. Thank you for your offer though Gale, I hope this means we can start over and be friends. As for now, I'm headed towards the others, I'm sure everyone is preparing to move out, I'd suggest you come too. Besides the pack needs it's protection and honestly I think you fit the bill to do it."

As Ice began towards the pack she paused in her steps and spoke to him in a quiet and soft tone, letting her next words come out in a reassuring and friendly way, "You know, it's never too late to find the one, and you'll never find a true mate if you don't keep trying. Giving up is only the easy way out and most lonely, if you try your hardest I think you can find love. Don't give up no matter how hopeless things seem." Letting her words float she gave him a last look of kind friendliness and then trotted off towards the pack.

(So long... i can't believe i typed all that... sorry for no color or anything this time.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit January 8th 2012, 1:37 am

Spirit kept her pace steady and even as she walked beneath the trees. Since Gale had summoned her the white furred wolf had been searching for his familiar coat, though Spirit was pretty sure she walked in a circle at least once. As she walked, Spirit's mind began to wander. What could be the meaning behind calling her? Had he found something or did he simply wish to chat? Spirit was just thankful the male sounded alright. She hadn't really seen Gale since the fire and he had lingered by the flames for so long she wondered whether he'd ever make it out. The thought made Spirit slow briefly so she could assess her own wounds. Her paws were slightly burnt and some of her fur singed off a bit. A few scratches covered her from running into branches and soot marks still stained her once pure white pelt. Overall she didn't look completely horrible, though a good cleaning would be in order shortly.

The hushed sound of voices nearby made Spirit halt. But they were too faint to really pick up who it was or what they were saying. A bark rang out within moments and allowed Spirit to push her worries away. It was Gale. Sighing, Spirit walked forward, coming into view of Gale and Ice. For a few moments the lead scout did nothing but watch the two as they spoke, feeling slightly awkward as their conversations met a personal level. Clearing her throat, Spirit spoke. "You called?" She asked, her gaze shifting towards Gale. A friendly smile graced her muzzle as she gave a short nod in greeting towards Ice before turning back to Gale. Her mind was still swimming with questions but she would wait for Gale to speak. Maybe he could provide an answer to them first.

[Lame.]
Spirit
Spirit
Sentinel

http://selene-x.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnamon January 8th 2012, 6:35 am

"I think I have a fair idea what's going on there Cinnamon.. And I don't particularly want to get involved. It's just between you and Crimson, after all."

Cinnamon could tell the scout was puzzled by her attitude change and nodded slightly at her willingness to keep out of the situation.

"I don't feel you need to do much explaining. I can guess most of it anyway,"

Then she half smiled, "and you'd probably be right, but I owe it to you, in apology if nothing else."

"You don't have to tell me anything - unless you must."

"I must. Crim and I were in another pack together once. I fell in love with him, very in love." She smiled wistfully then dropped her head at the memory "He rejected me, he only sees me as a friend. When he turned up here, I thought his feelings might have changed... He made it bluntly clear that they haven't, and won't." She looked at Adena "My head understands that, my heart doesn't, so I keep trying, and become jelous of others he pays any attention to." Then she shook her head "It was a foolish dream, I apologise for my actions and wish you well, if that is how you think of Crimson."

Silent at last she waited for the other female's reaction to her speech, dreading it.
Cinnamon
Cinnamon
Scholar
Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Adena January 8th 2012, 5:18 pm

Adena sat still and simply listened as Cinnamon explained herself - even when there was really no need. Adena knew what the problem was, she could see from just looking at the two of them. Cinnamon was eager and Crimson was not. It was quite simple. "And you'd probably be right, but I owe it to you, in apology if nothing else." She grinned slightly, her eyes surveying Cinnamon's face. "I think I am right," Adena confirmed, smiling. "But it's all right, I kind of understand where you're coming from," she said more solemnly. Because I've been in your position before myself. Adena glanced away for a second as she listened to Cinnamon, her red ears flicked towards her.

"He rejected me, he only sees me as a friend. When he turned up here, I thought his feelings might have changed... He made it bluntly clear that they haven't, and won't." Adena looked back to her, her face indifferent and devoid of any sentiment. "Well, if you've been trying so hard for so long to catch his attention, then you're most likely wasting your time. Sorry to put it so bluntly, but I think you need to hear it at this stage, Cinnamon," Adena whispered softly. If she hadn’t heard someone tell her so, then she needed to, and Adena was willing to break it to her. "I have no right to tell you what to do, of course, but that is just my opinion. Don't waste any more time on something that probably won't happen." Adena glanced at Crimson. "You should just be yourself," she said, then paused. She knew of the way Cinnamon had been acting in front of Crimson, making it plainly obvious to everyone how she felt, yet Crimson had only brushed her off. "And move on," she said with finality and turned her gaze back to the female in front of her.

"It was a foolish dream, I apologise for my actions and wish you well, if that is how you think of Crimson." Now both Adena's brows shot up in surprise and her eyes widened as she shook her head. She blinked. Was that what she thought? Adena kept shaking her head slowly as she spoke, trying to reassure Cinnamon; she seemed quite fragile when it came to Crimson. "There is nothing going on between the two of us, Cinnamon," Adena said quietly. "We've had one conversation. Just the one – as far as I can recall. I don't think much will happen during one conversation, do you?" she asked then, arching a brow questioningly. She had to try and reassure Cinnamon. She seemed very insecure; jumping to conclusions that aren't quite feasible when it came to him. Adena shook her head. "There's nothing going on," she assured her again. "You can't keep jumping to conclusions every time you see him talking to another female. And I don't believe Crimson would think of every female he talked to like that, anyway," Adena said with certainty. “And no thought like that would possibly have crossed his mind when he spoke to me. It probably wouldn’t cross anyone’s mind,” Adena said to Cinnamon, waiting for her reaction, but not sure what to expect.

Last edited by Adena on January 10th 2012, 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Adena
Adena
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale January 8th 2012, 7:58 pm

"It seems you are more than courageous enough to stay so close to the flames, such a thing I think is very daring yet somehow talented. Hm, the last I saw Spirit was with the others I do believe. I could be mistaken, however and apologize if so. Yes I have, even though I was completely expectant of another mate. We don't intend to care only for ourselves but for each other. Thank you for your offer though Gale, I hope this means we can start over and be friends. As for now, I'm headed towards the others, I'm sure everyone is preparing to move out, I'd suggest you come too. Besides the pack needs it's protection and honestly I think you fit the bill to do it."

Very briefly did a genuine smile linger on Gale's lips before it faded away and he took on his expressionless facade. Even with kind words that would remain in his mind for a few moments or longer, they couldn't quite touch the warrior's heart. He was distant from all the others; nothing could harm or help him now. The fire was a rebirth for him, now he was able to seal himself away and only do things for the pack as an empty shell of his former self. To him, it was a good trade. He would be safe inside of the shield he had built and the back earned a guardian that would not be distracted by anything or anyone for that manner.

"You know, it's never too late to find the one, and you'll never find a true mate if you don't keep trying. Giving up is only the easy way out and most lonely, if you try your hardest I think you can find love. Don't give up no matter how hopeless things seem."

He had no reply for those words, not that he'd need it. BlackIce had left and headed towards the rest of the pack. Soon, Gale would join them and he would perform his duty as a guardian. Love was not for him, it was never meant to be. Pointless affections and infatuations wouldn't be able to form any longer because he wouldn't allow himself to grow closer to any female beyond that of being pack mates. The only one who was, may go beyond and actually be a friend would be Spirit. His mottled pelt bristled slightly at the idea of growing closer to any other. It was something risky, and impossible. He let his pelt fall back to his skin when he heard Spirit arrive. His green eyed gaze shifted to her as another smile grew on his face before fading slowly into nothing.

"You called?"

"That I did." He replied. His voice showed warmth but it lacked any true emotion. "I'm glad to see that you escaped the flames." He turned slightly; making the large wound on his flank slightly visible. "How have you fared? No serious injuries I hope."
Gale
Gale
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver January 8th 2012, 8:43 pm

(From now and so on in my RolePlay posts I'm not going to use the e in Linnea's name. It has hampered my posting amounts due to me having to fish it from my biography every time I post.)

Linnea cleared a log with ease, continuing to lope after transversing the simple obstacle that had showed up in her path. She blazed through the forest, a wildfire of her own. She was not slow, and yet not fast, a steady and unwavering pace that was not only easy to maintain but rather monotonous. To counter the boredom that edged nearer she would randomly burst into a gallop or take a random detour, such as the detour over the log. It was just to break the pattern of boredom, and to aid in her attention span. She had no such thing most of the time, which was part of the reason she had gotten lost after running off for a short time. And then there was the fact she had smelled faint familiar scents, perhaps a traveler from her old home. She had followed the vague smells for a short time then, but soon made a wrong turn and was just plain lost. Now, she had tracked her own path back, and was near the others once again.

In this method Linnea continued, before even the random bursts and jumps became a pattern as well. Her frustration and boredom began to eat at her at that point. But, thankfully, she came within the closer area of her packmates at that very time. Without much more to do, (Or for me to drone on about.) she lazily walked without purpose. Idling about the territory, perhaps in search of conversation or something to do.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
Journey to the West - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100Journey to the West - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnamon January 9th 2012, 4:47 pm

"I think I am right...But it's all right, I kind of understand where you're coming from."

Cinnamon noted the scout looked away as she recited her story, almost as if Adena was refusing to confront some part of her own past. When the scout did meet her eyes Cinnamon felt like cheering, the female was being practical, but not cruel."

"Well, if you've been trying so hard for so long to catch his attention, then you're most likely wasting your time. Sorry to put it so bluntly, but I think you need to hear it at this stage, Cinnamon...I have no right to tell you what to do, of course, but that is just my opinion. Don't waste any more time on something that probably won't happen.You should just be yourself...And move on"

She nodded, barely hurt, instead she was grateful "Thank you Adena, for saying that. It..." She ducked her head in embarassment "It makes it easier to stop my heart leading."

Then she almost burst out in relieved laghter at the scout's expression, noting at the same time the caring tone the other female used

"There is nothing going on between the two of us, Cinnamon... We've had one conversation. Just the one – as far as I can recall. I don't think much will happen during one conversation, do you?"

Feeling ridiculous she shook her head

"There's nothing going on...You can't keep jumping to conclusions every time you see him talking to another female. And I don't believe Crimson would think of every female he talked to kile that, anyway...And no thought like that would possibly have crossed his mind when he spoke to me. It probably wouldn’t cross anyone’s mind,”

Cinnamon blinked at the last sentence and turned the conversation around "Now that's not true Adena, you have many admirable qualities which I have just picked up on in our conversation; One; you are willing to listen, Two; you're sensible, Three; you're kind, Four; You're sensitive to other's feelings and adapt accordingly and Five; You make even the most difficult subjects lightheated enough to be spoken easily."

She breifly locked the other female's gaze for emphasis "Somewolf will see those and want you for a mate" Then she smiled "And in the meantime, if you ever want to change ranks, I think you'd make a good scholar."
Cinnamon
Cinnamon
Scholar
Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Cashel January 12th 2012, 11:21 am

Phantom sighed as he looked at his own reflection at the river. I thought we'd have left by now, he thought quitely to himself. A smile smile beemed over his lips from the thought. I guess its to hard for some of them to let this land go. He didnt understand a feeling whats so ever about that. He traveled most of his life. Which evengly changed his body strutcure over time into what he is now. When he was younger, he would have made a perfect guardian here but after two years of nothing but travel, his body grew used to it and 'evolved'. He sighed as his golden eyes glistened in the water. With the shake of his head, he gave way and stood up. He yawned once as he stretched out his sore legs. The white brute gazed around and saw many new pelts again. He looked around for Ice and spotted her again. Her white pelt gave her away. But there was another white pelt here. Another fae. He hadnt seen many white wolves since he was a pup with his birth parents in the conrevastion area. Phantom slowly trotted around, joining the large group of wolves.
Cashel
Cashel
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 13th 2012, 12:30 pm

Coming from the brush where she had made progress with what she hoped would become a friendship with Gale, Ice knew how the warrior thought love was nothing but a waste and most likely not for him but, Ice knew thus wasn't at all true. If one kept on trying eventually they'd make progress. Her mother's advice floated across her mind then, When one door closes another one will always open, it may not be the right one, but one never knows until they pass through it...

Snapping back into reality she saw Ghost going over to some others, she knew he was obviously going to try and make some more friends, And hopefully have a healer check his minor injuries if any, at most his lungs... Ice then realized she held more emotion for Phantom than she had for her past mate, she shook her head and whispered to herself, "Forget it, he's gone... quit thinking about, him..." Ice looked around, she needed some one to talk with, get her mind on something else.

Eventually he emerald eyes settled on a fae that was alone and seemed bored, almost as if she wanted some company. The fae was a knew face to Ice but, indeed they were both of the same pack and so Ice walked leisurely over to the fae and said friendly, "Greetings, I do not believe we have met before... I'm Ice the pack scout." Ice gave a friendly grin towards the fae.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver January 13th 2012, 1:21 pm

(Interesting find! Fae seems to be a word/expression in a language (Not quite sure which) for a fairy or female type of being. Ta-da! As well, assuming I didn't see many other female characters wandering about as mine is mind if I just guess you are referring to Linnea? If I'm wrong you can call me an idiot and we can delete posts... Not like that is not a normal thing for me. )

"Greetings, I do not beleive we have met before... I am Ice the pack scout. "

Upon hearing these words from another pack member. The wolf walked towards her and Linnea smiled a kind welcome to her in return. The wolf was white, mostly, with green eyes. She definitely was a scout, it was not only her rank but her entire build and conformity were clear as to her rank. Linnea was not even sure what she was at this point, her shoulder often seared at times when the over exerted herself. She had likely split some muscle, which meant healing would take longer and more pain even though the cause was far off. It was shown that she did not favor the shoulder, for as she slowed to a stop she immediately leaned to the opposite side, letting her corresponding leg to the injury relax. This was a pack member, after all, and she found no wrong in showing weakness. Many were worn down from the recent hazard.

"Nice to meet you then, Ice, I think we have met though. I remember a certain race some time ago, you and another male. " She replied. "I am Linnea, but I got lost a while back and had to make my way back. I really don't know if I even have a rank anymore. I got a bit bewildered after the recent nature disaster.." She glanced sideways shamefully at this, her eyes narrowing. Should she go back? She was crippled for several more weeks and flighty. She wasn't of much use, was she? Other than being decently smart and knowing her herbs, she hadn't much more to offer. "Perhaps I will not return..." She mumbled, enough so Ice could likely hear it.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
Journey to the West - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100Journey to the West - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cashel January 13th 2012, 3:54 pm

Phantom spotted Cinnamon and grunted, attempting to grab her attention. He didnt was to inturpte her conversation with a fellow pack member. So all he had to do was make a sound of some sort. He lungs still hurt. But he was keeping most of the pain locked inside, as always. Fionna always hated this. He looked towards the sky fromt he thought of his almost first mate. She was perfect. Ice filled her spot now. And forever.. I'll let nothing happen to her like i did those years ago. EVen being three years of age, he had a terrible life. Being wtih humans most of his life. A pack some time ago he wanted to join denyed him. Only for the fact that they thought he would leave to be with more twolegs. He hated this. Everyone thinking he would wind off with humans again. He was despreite and sick so he had no choice of being with the natives of the former land that were now behind him. He sighed. Wolves, now of days arent like the elder cheif said. And he was right. With another low grunt, his golden eyes dashed towards Cinnamon. He finaly found the courage to speak. "Um... I do not mean to introde but Cinnamon may i speak with you once you find the time too?" He spoke in his normal deep toned voice but it came out a crackling in the begining. Shyness. This haunted the brute. There was also nervousness loged in his voice as he spoke

(Sorry for the random shortness in posts! Ive started my own pack with Ice now http://www.silentstormpack.webs.com if your interested)
Cashel
Cashel
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Adena January 13th 2012, 5:06 pm

"Now that's not true Adena, you have many admirable qualities which I have just picked up on in our conversation; One; you are willing to listen, Two; you're sensible, Three; you're kind, Four; you’re sensitive to other's feelings and adapt accordingly and Five; you make even the most difficult subjects lighthearted enough to be spoken easily. Some wolf will see those and want you for a mate" Adena stood idle, surprised – shocked - for a moment. Cinnamon saw this in her? She blinked; tongue tied for what must have been the first time in her life. Adena always had something to add; had some input, but now she found that she didn't know what to say or do. "Some wolf will see those and want you for a mate. Adena frowned suddenly at these words, changing her whole posture, stiffening as trying not to let her thoughts stray to past happenings. She had gone over this a thousand times before. She knew that she had to forget it. She had been rejected before and she didn’t want any such thing to happen again. Nothing could change that. So any feeling she would have had for anyone she met since she tried to push away. After the short pause, she shook her head and managed to get a few words out. "Ah, no. I don't think so."

"And in the meantime, if you ever want to change ranks, I think you'd make a good scholar." Adena nodded as Cinnamon continued speaking, and she cleared her throat. "I think I'm fine where I am. And it's not like I can pretend I know a thing about healing and such. Thanks for your offer though," she said, a weak smile spreading across her face. Another voice interrupted them and Adena saw Phantom, the male whom Kira had found in the fire, approaching Cinnamon. "Um... I do not mean to intrude, but Cinnamon, may I speak with you once you find the time to?" Adena nodded at Cinnamon and began to turn away, almost glad of the interruption that meant that she would have to say any more. Then she began to walk away from the rest of the wolves. As soon as she was just out of the way of the others but still within earshot, Adena lay down and wrapped her tail neatly, tightly over her nose. Her icy eyes peered over her brush, taking in everyone and everything. She curled herself into a ball that was barely noticeable in the undergrowth and just lay there.

Adena
Adena
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira January 13th 2012, 7:47 pm

Phantom wrote:

(Sorry for the random shortness in posts! Ive started my own pack with Ice now http://www.silentstormpack.webs.com if your interested)

Your welcome to advertise, but please do such here- http://www.banishing-winds.com/f12-advertising
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnamon January 14th 2012, 8:25 am

Cinnamon saw multitude of expressions run over the scout's face, mostly shock and surprise. Then Adena went stiff as she mentioned a mate. Automatically Cinnamon went into submission, understanding she'd unintentionally touched a nerve.

"Ah, no. I don't think so."

The normally fluent wolf's stilted response said volumes. Cinnamon meerly inclined her head in response, and allowed Adena to dismiss the idea of being a scholar
"I think I'm fine where I am. And it's not like I can pretend I know a thing about healing and such. Thanks for your offer though,"

"You're welcome" She watched to other wolf walk awaythen turned to face Phantom, hearing his rough breathing in an instant.

She tilted her head "What have you been doing to sound like that?"
Cinnamon
Cinnamon
Scholar
Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune January 14th 2012, 12:35 pm

Crimson's gaze scanned over all of those who stood present and he watched silently as they continued conversing with each other about one thing or another even though Kira stood ready to speak. Few of Crimson's emotions actually escaped from his grasp, but this was one case it just couldn't be helped and he couldn't contain them willingly! With agitation clearly in his eyes he made his way toward the confident Kira until he stood right next to the female.

Leadership was not a role he desired because it reminded him of his time in the past...and reminiscing on his past was something of which Crimson detested as it brought forth all the pain and emotion he had left behind. However, if taking it all in again and remembering what he had wanted to forget would get these wolves moving then he would do just that! Only after they had made it free and far away from the ruined lands would he be able to return to his normal rank as Guard.

"We are leaving now!" His words were clear and unwavering as they rang out freely from his lips. "Stay or follow it is your choice! Though the time for sitting idly by is now over and it will no longer be tolerated." Crimson continued as he looked down at Kira for a moment before turning his gaze back to those in the surrounding area. "We cannot simply wait until the lands restore itself...they are gone and will not return anytime soon! The food source many of you have depended on since this pack was formed is no longer an option because they have all had the sense to MOVE on!"

"Starvation is the only thing left here and if you are fine with such a faith then remain here cheerfully talking with each other as if nothing had ever happened. However, when you finally feel the emptiness known as hunger you will be out of time and you will die! So I will state again....either Stay or Follow!"

(Not my best, but that is alright...we are now moving and Crimson is taking charge!! Yay for the tyrant known as Crimson!!)

Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :

http://www.banishing-winds.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnamon January 14th 2012, 2:02 pm

"We are leaving now!"

Although she was waiting patinently for Phantom's answer Cinnamon swung around as Crimson's voice rang out. She watched as the male stood tall, allowing his words to carry to every single wolf. He could be a leader, he was a leader. She could see that easily and hoped the others would too.

This time she could tell that her judgement wasn't tinted by love, it was objective, assesing every small detail she knew about him and mesuring it against what she'd know known of Rune and other Alphas, deciding if he had the staying power to lead such a bonded pack.

"Stay or follow it is your choice! Though the time for sitting idly by is now over and it will no longer be tolerated.

We cannot simply wait until the lands restore itself...they are gone and will not return anytime soon! The food source many of you have depended on since this pack was formed is no longer an option because they have all had the sense to MOVE on!

Starvation is the only thing left here and if you are fine with such a faith then remain here cheerfully talking with each other as if nothing had ever happened. However, when you finally feel the emptiness known as hunger you will be out of time and you will die! So I will state again....either Stay or Follow!"

The power of his voice left her momentarily silenced, then she barked and yipped, an old hunting cry that she remembered hearing her mother's new pack used after such a rousing speech, a reply agreeing with his actions and affirming her loyalty. Love, an old crush, had nothing to do with it now. Drawing a deep breath she shouted her answer back to Crimson, ears pricked and head lifted high.

"I will follow!"
Cinnamon
Cinnamon
Scholar
Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Adena January 14th 2012, 2:48 pm

Crimson's voice broke through the still air and the conversations seemed to hush as he spoke. Adena raised her muzzle, confused as to why it was Crimson who was taking charge and not Kira. Was he making a point? Was he saying that he was leading them? Adena knew that leadership had been lax for many months now, but she had been patient with Kira when she didn't take charge well enough and respected her when she did. But she would hear confident words coming from Crimson's maw, ones that showed that he meant business. Adena stood up from where she lay curled up and walked over to him and Kira. His point about the prey was simply stating the obvious fact that they had to move. Crimson was putting into words what everyone had been thinking for the past while and answering their one question: Are we going yet? No one else had taken charge, and so he took it upon himself to move them along. She could see that his calm disposition was wavering with the urgency to move on. Finally, she thought, he's showing some emotion. She smirked.

It was a bold move, not one that she would have been pleased with herself in any other circumstances, but she felt it necessary because they had linger far too long here when there was no reason to stay. As Cinnamon broke out in barks and yelps after his speech, Adena simply remained silent, waiting for him to lead. She didn't need to say a word to anyone; it was pretty obvious that she was following - even if Crimson had no place ordering anyone around. It wasn't his job, he was just making it his job. He had no authority over her, but she just believed that they had to go on and that was why she had even bothered to rouse herself. She glanced around, wondering how long it would take for the entire pack - or who was coming - to rally. Adena sat herself down and wrapped her brush around her paws neatly, gazing expectantly at Crimson with one elegantly arched brow and a little smirk. He was the one in charge here after all.
Adena
Adena
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Cashel January 14th 2012, 3:56 pm

Phantoms head perked up a the sound of Crimson's voice. "I think i can wait a little while more. Perhaps once we rest, i can speak with you?" He asked Cinnamon. His lunged crackled in his voice "Its just in my lungs. Im sure it can wait."

I sure hope so, anyways...

His large head turned and looked all over for the white pelt of Ice. He barked out "Ice!' He remembered her request of traveling together. Which already told him they were followers. Once spotting her in the crowd with another wolf, he had seen ealier, he dashed over. "I hope you both heard Crimson's words." He kept his head a little high. A scout is like a messager! He grinned, showing his long whtie shinning fangs againest his black lips. "It will be good to have a new start." He muttered quitely to himself.
Cashel
Cashel
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit January 14th 2012, 5:09 pm

"That I did. I'm glad to see that you escaped the flames. How have you fared? No serious injuries I hope."

Spirit watched with careful eyes as Gale's slight expression of happiness seemed to fade, though it's presence was still noted in his warm tone. Shifting uncomfortably on her paws, Spirit let her eyes move to Gale's flank where a nasty cut sliced through his pelt. The sight of it made her stomach churn though she forced the feeling away before turning back to meet his eyes. "I've fared well. My paws are slightly burned and I've taken a few scratches from bumping into branches but it's nothing life threatening." Spirit said, trying to playoff her injuries. In truth, they could be horrible, maybe getting infected, but she was no healer and had not bothered seeing one over something so minuscule as a few cuts. "Has anyone gotten a chance to look at that?" She asked, motioning with her muzzle in the direction of Gale's side. That was something she thought worthy of seeing a scholar for.

Barks rang out from back where the pack had gathered, a voice rising firmly into the air. Spirit recognized it immediately as Crimson. It seemed that he was tired of waiting around, which relieved Spirit because she was tired of waiting to. Stay or Follow. The words rang through Spirit's ears as Crimson's voice quickly faded. So that was it then? Either come now or be left here to fend for yourself? It took Spirit a moment, but within moments a thought began to form in her mind. Soran. She hadn't spoken to her mate since well before the fire had started and no one had told her that they had spotted him since then. Could the pack leave their Beta behind so easily? Guilt grew within Spirit, she should have gone and scouted the area for any lost members. Torn, Spirit turned to Gale, her eyes a mix of emotions. Despair, hopelessness, guilt... All swirling in her blue pools. Swallowing hard Spirit cast her eyes to the ground. "I think we should be heading back soon... Wouldn't want to be left behind."

Last edited by Spirit on January 15th 2012, 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spirit
Spirit
Sentinel

http://selene-x.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 15th 2012, 12:30 am

Ices ears flicked backwards upon hearing the command of the male who had saved her life, his words were harsh, held no warmth, one of the things that made Ices mind less thoughtful of such a wolf. She held back a small growl that wanted to escape but, forbid the action. Instead she took a breath, her eyes snapped up to Frost, Ice replied, "It was quite hard not to..." Ice hid the bitterness from covering the reply but, her gaze hardened when the males words echoed once more in her head.

(Wow... CrimCrim you have quite little patience don't you now? XD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next