Kaiana
Spirit
Rune
11 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Winter Den - Page 6 Empty Re: The Winter Den

Post by Kaiana June 17th 2011, 5:04 pm

Kanae lowered her body and launched herself at Soran; effectively tackling him into the snow. A huge flurry of the frosty flakes flew into the air as she leaped up and shook her snowy coloured coat. She tilted her head and smiled mischievously.

"That's what you get for not answering my question," she sang. "Now, are you going to cooperate, my friend? Or will I have to tackle you again?"

Her voice contained laughter as she wagged her tail. Slowly, she lowered herself into the famous "invitation to play" pose. Her rump was in the air and her tail was moving in a continuous motion back and forth like a metronome.

Kaiana
Kaiana
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Soran June 17th 2011, 5:29 pm

Soran watched as Elysia padded away towards Rune; by her cooling posture and disappointed glance, he realized that his minimal response may have lacked something the female had been looking for. Deciding it would be best to speak when the presence of loners didn’t command their immediate attention; the male curled his tail around his paws, bringing warmth to his toes.

His ears flicked to the side as Spirit approached from her position a few feet back, and watched as she settled by his side. Her comment left him confused by its meaning, but instead of questioning her, he released a heavy sigh that seemed to have been steadily building in his throat. His muscles tightened as a chilling wind swept around them, stirring up the powdery snow; and the hunter appreciated the extra warmth given off by Spirit. As he turned to look at the scout, he noticed that just behind her eyes was a troubling look he hadn’t noticed there before. “Is everything alright?” He asked, eyeing her with a hint of concern.

Before he could continue, Soran was tackled from behind by a large furry form that he recognized as Kanae. Instead of immediately rising to his paws, the male lay in the snow on his back as he felt his joints protesting such a change from warmth to bitter cold. "I don't think I could afford being tackled again.." He said, giving a light laugh that lacked it's usual comforting ring to it.
Soran
Soran
Scout

http://SoranofAvalor.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiana June 17th 2011, 5:42 pm

"You all get cold so easily," Kanae muttered as she began to lick her paws.

Her belly was now pressed against the snow but it bothered her not for the young she-wolf had been born in the far North. Luckily for Kanae, her pelt was much longer than any of the other member's. Silver's was really close though, it may have been longer since she was an Arctic wolf. It was useful in the winter but come the thaw of spring, it became a nuisance. It would become matted and difficult to move due to the sheer mass of it all. After shedding it all, however she would have all her mobility again but it became harder to hunt since her coat became much lighter in colouration.

The young scout rolled onto her pack and rubbed her muzzle into the snow. Her black nose felt slightly numb but that was only because no fur existed there. After a few more minutes of moving her shoulders and back into the snow as some would do for grass, Kanae flipped back over to her belly again.

She shook her head and regally crossed her paws. Her dark eyes became serious.

"Now, I think Sprite wishes for your attention," her chocolate orbs became light with amusement and an understanding as she looked at the really pretty fae who looked slightly dejected. It was obvious to her that the fae wished for time alone with the handsome brute; she stood and shook all the snow from her body.

As she passed by Spirit, she whispered. "Say what you need to say. Don't let your hesitation become your greatest regret."

With that, she headed towards the main central clearing.

Last edited by Kanae on June 17th 2011, 5:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kaiana
Kaiana
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 17th 2011, 5:43 pm

As she went unnoticed again, Mahina gave a small sigh as her ears dropped. She looked away from Soran the same moment he was tackled by Kanae. 'Stop trying Mahina, you're never going to get him back.' Mahina winced at the thought, opening her eyes to see Silver. She smiled slightly, walking over to her friend and the new wolf standing next to her. "Hi Silver" She said, her voice not in it's usual sing son tone. Her tail didn't wag, her ears were drooped, and her head was down low, she didn't look like Mahina at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver June 17th 2011, 5:48 pm

"Hi Mahina!" Silver replied, her tail swaying through the air. She smiled, her green eyes shining. "Mahina, I'd like to introduce you to my sister, Amethyst. i don't believe you've met." She continued, gesturing to the orange female beside her. In many ways, coat and body wise, they looked alike but with different colors.

"Pleased to meet you, Mahina. " Amethyst said.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
The Winter Den - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Winter Den - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 17th 2011, 5:53 pm

Mahina averted her gaze up to Amethyst, she tried her hardest to give her friend's sister as a smile. "Pleased to meet you as well Amethyst." The female let her gaze drop again, looking at the snow her paws had vanished into.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit June 17th 2011, 5:55 pm

Spirit looked at Soran, her gaze meeting his. She opened her mouth to speak but no words surfaced to the air. She shut it quickly as powdery white snow came flying at her as Kanae tackled Soran. She couldn't help but let a small smile pull at the edge of her mouth though her troubled expression still remained. She wanted to open up, free all her troubles and simply spill everything to him... but it wasn't that simple for her. What if he didn't feel the same way? She would just be making a fool of herself and she could already tell that others had their eye on him; what about them? While she was too shy to admit to things would she want to just sit by and let jealousy eat her away?

Spirit flicked her ears as Kanae walked past her. Say what you need to say. Don't let your hesitation become your greatest regret. The white she-wolf whispered. The words hit Spirit, and sent another wave of uneasiness through her. Shouldn't she be glad? Kanae was just pushing her on, and she had to admit she did feel a bit better but her nerves were still frayed beyond believe. Spirit turned her head to watch the she-wolf walk away.

Sheepishly Spirit turned back to Soran, she could feel herself shaking. Not from the cold but from her fear of rejection. She stared at her paws as she opened her jaws to speak. "Soran.... Um... I know this is going to sound stupid but..." She paused, chuckling faintly to herself. Come one you coward! Some inner voice screamed at her. She looked up to meet his gaze, a nervous smile on her features. She didn't know exactly what to say... how to word it. A sigh escaped her jaws, turning into a mist as it hit the cold air. "I... er.. care about you." She said, shuffling her paws. "I guess you could say for some time, really." Spirit's gaze quickly flitted to the ground. "Of course I understand that there are many others who have eyes for you..." She sighed. "I understand if you don't feel the same. And if you don't well.... then I hope none of this will affect our friendship... I couldn't ask for a better one." She stopped. She felt satisfied, definitely felt a big weight lifted off her shoulders. But she felt it wouldn't be enough. She closed her eyes, fearing his response.
Spirit
Spirit
Sentinel

http://selene-x.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Soran June 17th 2011, 7:18 pm

Soran rolled over and settled on his stomach as Kanae padded away as swiftly as she had come. He didn’t catch what the female had whispered in Spirit’s ear, but by the look on the white she-wolf’s face, it must’ve been unexpected. The male rose to his paws and shook off the last remnants of snow from his dark brown fur. His gazed flickered back to Spirit began to speak, her voice full of nervous shaking, even a hint of fear:

"Soran.... Um... I know this is going to sound stupid but..." She paused, chuckling faintly to herself. Come on you coward! Some inner voice screamed at her. She looked up to meet his gaze, a nervous smile on her features. She didn't know exactly what to say... how to word it. A sigh escaped her jaws, turning into a mist as it hit the cold air. "I... er.. care about you." She said, shuffling her paws. "I guess you could say for some time, really." Spirit's gaze quickly flitted to the ground. "Of course I understand that there are many others who have eyes for you..." She sighed. "I understand if you don't feel the same. And if you don't well.... then I hope none of this will affect our friendship... I couldn't ask for a better one." She stopped.

Despite Spirit’s nervous demeanor, he felt a small smile beginning to twitch at the corner of his muzzle. The hunter approached his friend, leaving deep trenches in his wake. His nose touched hers in an attempt to stop the shaking as the concerned look in his eyes faded. After she had spoken, the words had clearly lifted the heavy burden off her shoulders, though her gaze was fearful. “Spirit...” He replied, his brown eyes locking with the scout’s closed ones; “I was afraid you were going to say my ears didn’t taste good.” A light laugh surfaced from his mouth, but his expression kept a serious mask and he shook his head. “I care for you the same way, though I wish I could’ve let you know earlier.” He finished, hoping it didn’t sound as awful as he thought it did.

Soran
Soran
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit June 17th 2011, 7:42 pm

Spirit tensed as she heard the soft crunch of snow as Soran made his way over to her. She was nervous, more than she really had ever been. There were so many things he could say, so many different possible reactions. Her stomach wouldn't stop doing somersaults. Her ears flicked as she felt his nose touch hers though she dared not open her eyes.

“Spirit...” He replied, his brown eyes locking with the scout’s closed ones; “I was afraid you were going to say my ears didn’t taste good.” A light laugh surfaced from his mouth, but his expression kept a serious mask and he shook his head. “I care for you the same way, though I wish I could’ve let you know earlier.” He finished, hoping it didn’t sound as awful as he thought it did.

His words shocked her. Had she truly heard correctly? Her nervousness washed away and replaced with joy. She eyes opened, their deep blue depths shining with happiness. A smile spread across her muzzle, she couldn't have hid it if she wanted to. "That's alright." She didn't feel she had said enough but she couldn't really think of much else to say besides one question. "Will you..." She paused, once again feeling slightly nervous. "Will you be my mate?..." Her eyes still held her joy but her features took on a more serious look. Her blue gaze searched his brown looking and waiting for some kind of response.
Spirit
Spirit
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 17th 2011, 7:53 pm

Suddenly Shadow noticed a familiar scent. "Eh?" she said, turning around. She followed the scent. The scent was her brother's! She ran over to the hiding wolf. "Ren! Ren you are alive!" she cried.
(fail, but I got distracted. DXX)

Back to top Go down

Post by Maiara June 17th 2011, 7:57 pm

Maiara’s eyes flicked downward, realizing that her ponderings would have to wait until later. Silver and a female resembling her now stood at her feet, along with a few others. The figure that struck her the most however, the one wolf that sent her mind spiraling was not one that she recognized. She had soft, cloud-white fur and an elegant form. Were the bright eyes in the female’s sockets as strikingly amber as they appeared to her? She felt a sensation similar to the frightened whirl of skidding on a slick frozen lake, with paws finding no flaws or crags to snag onto. No traction. Amber eyes of a ghost glowed in the back of her head. Maiara dug her claws into the packed snow and the tree’s frozen bark to prevent her from falling. But no, she realized, this wasn’t the same wolf as the female from her past. The visions of Kari’s eyes faded from her head, and she realized that the eyes she had thought were amber were really more of a light tan. In fact, even the elegant figure of the female reflected a sort of doggishness. All was brought to light when the female introduced herself.

"Excuse me, Alphess Maiara is it? I am Luna Sondra Auralis, Mahina's sister. I come in peace and wish to cause no harm to the pack or anything about it. I come here seeking acceptance, and am willing to take on any rank you may have."

Mahina’s sister, of course she was, that would explain everything. However, although she seemed sincere, Maiara was apprehensive to accept the female. She had no background on her and Mahina… of course, she was just being ridiculous. With her thoughts muddled with questions of choices and paths, she’d made the mistake of comparing Luna to her sister, apprehensive only because Mahina had so recently returned and rejoined after leaving without a word.
“Hello Luna. Yes, of course you may join the pack,” she greeted with a smile, trying to smooth over the moment of disorientation that she’d just shown. And as to where to put the fae, normally she would ask for the wolf’s preference before assigning a rank, but the words slipped out of her mouth before she could pause to think. Luna’s slender form was clearly meant for speed.
“You’ll be a scout then,” she froze, realizing her trip-up. It was the rank that Kari would have chosen. The rank she had chosen, she corrected herself. “I mean, if you’d like,” she added quickly, finding that the more she said, the more tangled she became in her own words. Luckily, she quickly found herself distracted by words muttered by the orange female by Silver.

If this were my pack, she'd be pinned to the floor for showing that dominance in a place where she has none."

The alphess felt her fur bristle slightly, noticing in the corner of her eye, a dark female who quickly displayed a dominant pose. A loner looking for the attention of a high ranking wolf she assumed. While she supposed she could take offence for the female’s actions, she found that she was more irritated that the orange pelted female felt it her place to say such things in her presence.

"Greetings, Maiara, this is my Sister Amethyst. Amethyst, this is Maiara, the alpha female. "

More siblings she noted in surprise. Knowing that Amythest couldn’t have meant harm in her words, she kept her expression calm and inviting.
“Hello Amythest, what business do you have here?” she asked, nodding subtly to Silver in greeting as well, seeing as she nodded that Rune too was beside her.

How’s the thinking and observations going?” Rune asked

“Good,” she replied with a small smile. She didn’t stop to think about whether or not things truly were going good in those aspects. She was busy and therefore distracted from her thoughts of the prior moment; she supposed that made things good. It occurred to her that she would have to talk to him about things soon though, after she was done speaking to everyone else. What would he say when she told him about what she’d been thinking?
Maiara
Maiara
Scout

http://nayrugoddessofwisdom.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 17th 2011, 8:16 pm

“Hello Amethyst, what business do you have here?”Amethyst turned to the alpha of her sister's pack, smiling. She seemed nice, but it was odd, thinking of her as the alpha rather than Nadia. She shook the thoughts from her head, however, and responded politely, holding her tail as well as overall body in a submissive yet calm position.

"Business? Why, nothing but of visiting my old pack. You see, my pack as well is headed to our winter place as we speak, and i could smell yours already settled here. Were camped about two miles away and I informed my mate and slipped away to visit. I would have brought Silver's pups, as they are in my pack but I believe that making her watch over them would be hard, they are fully grown yet still have the minds of, well, pups. Kind of similar to human bulldozers. They are amongst... The largest of our pack. Most of us are arctic wolves, small, but not them. " Amethyst said, almost talking to herself in a sort. She always wondered whom their father was, because they were different from any of the wolves currently in the pack, but both the pups and Silver had avoided the subject. Shrugging at the thought, she smiled once again at the kind female before her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiana June 17th 2011, 9:28 pm

"Soran.... Um... I know this is going to sound stupid but..." She paused, chuckling faintly to herself. Come one you coward! Some inner voice screamed at her. She looked up to meet his gaze, a nervous smile on her features. She didn't know exactly what to say... how to word it. A sigh escaped her jaws, turning into a mist as it hit the cold air. "I... er.. care about you." She said, shuffling her paws. "I guess you could say for some time, really." Spirit's gaze quickly flitted to the ground. "Of course I understand that there are many others who have eyes for you..." She sighed. "I understand if you don't feel the same. And if you don't well.... then I hope none of this will affect our friendship... I couldn't ask for a better one." She stopped.

Kanae first listened to Spirit's confession. A smile appeared on her features and she wagged her tail. She was very proud of her friend for taking such a large step. Her attention shifted to Soran, praying for him to say the same.

His nose touched hers in an attempt to stop the shaking as the concerned look in his eyes faded. After she had spoken, the words had clearly lifted the heavy burden off her shoulders, though her gaze was fearful. “Spirit...” He replied, his brown eyes locking with the scout’s closed ones; “I was afraid you were going to say my ears didn’t taste good.” A light laugh surfaced from his mouth, but his expression kept a serious mask and he shook his head. “I care for you the same way, though I wish I could’ve let you know earlier.” He finished, hoping it didn’t sound as awful as he thought it did.

Once he spoke those words, Kanae felt a good feeling in her chest. Even if her words hadn't sparked this, she still was very happy for them. However, she knew Mahina shared feelings for Soran too; a twinge of guilt pricked her heart.

"Will you..." She paused, once again feeling slightly nervous. "Will you be my mate?..." Her eyes still held her joy but her features took on a more serious look. Her blue gaze searched his brown looking and waiting for some kind of response.

Again, Kanae found herself praying that Soran would say yes. She carefully wrapped her tail around her paws and waited anxiously for his response.
Kaiana
Kaiana
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Soran June 17th 2011, 10:03 pm

Soran’s brown eyes brightened in response as a true smile appeared on his muzzle, he paused for a moment, taking in the female for whom he had cared for, for so long. Before he answered, his eyes flickered to Kanae as she stood off to the side watching him and Spirit, her gaze felt awkward and intruding. He gave an uncomfortable chuckle and turned his back away from the female, attempting to regain the normality from earlier.

“Of course, Spirit.” He replied softly once he was sure Kanae was out of earshot, “Though I had hoped to do it in a more traditional manner, however I guess I missed my chance.” He replied, his tail sweeping back and forth against the snow, sending the blinding flakes swirling high into the air. Any feeling of nervousness he had had from earlier seemed to be long gone, seeping away like melted snow in the first weeks of spring.

((Lame.. DX))

Soran
Soran
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 17th 2011, 10:06 pm

Mahina looked behind her, and what she saw might as well have been compared to the end of the world. Her eyes flickered closed, and she walked over to Kanae, daring not to listen to Soran and Spirit's conversation. "Wha-what did you do?" She asked Kanae, her eyes filled with sadness. When Soran's words hit her, the female dropped herself to the snow. "No.." She whispered. "Please say I'm dreaming... please..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiana June 17th 2011, 10:13 pm

"Wha-what did you do?" She asked Kanae, her eyes filled with sadness. When Soran's words hit her, the female dropped herself to the snow. "No.." She whispered. "Please say I'm dreaming... please..."

"Mina!" Kanae looked shocked as the she-wolf approached her.

This was one thing the intelligent wolf did not expect. She knew that Mahina had heard Soran's words to Spirit the second the fae dropped to the snow. Even though Kanae herself had not heard Soran's words, she knew what he had said based on his tail's movement. Kanae lightly ran her tail down Mahina's spine, her chocolate orbs dark with emotion. She knew that Mahina would find out about Spirit's affections for Soran, but she did not want it to happen now, not yet.

"I'm so sorry. . ." Her voice betrayed her sadness and she leaned towards the grieving fae, her muzzle brushing Mahina's for a moment before she pulled away.
Kaiana
Kaiana
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit June 17th 2011, 10:17 pm

“Of course, Spirit.” He replied softly once he was sure Kanae was out of earshot, “Though I had hoped to do it in a more traditional manner, however I guess I missed my chance.” He replied, his tail sweeping back and forth against the snow, sending the blinding flakes swirling high into the air. Any feeling of nervousness he had had from earlier seemed to be long gone, seeping away like melted snow in the first weeks of spring.

Spirit couldn't help but let a laugh escape from her jaws. She hadn't intended on being the one to ask but it was eating at her and with the confidence boost from Kanae she decided to just ask. "I'm sorry Soap." She said, a grin spreading across her muzzle. "I guess I was just too curious for a response." Her tail glided across the snow behind her as her eyes brightened.

Spirit couldn't think of a moment she'd ever been happier. Soran... as her mate. The thought alone brought a smile to her muzzle. She had always admired him though never really had the guts to say anything. But now, she was glad she had gotten it out. Though she knew the female was nearby Spirit decided to leave things as they were now, leaving a mental note to thank Kanae for her encouragement. Spirit leaned her head forward, burying her head in Soran's brown fluffy winter coat.
Spirit
Spirit
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 17th 2011, 10:46 pm

"I'm so sorry. . ." Her voice betrayed her sadness and she leaned towards the grieving fae, her muzzle brushing Mahina's for a moment before she pulled away.

"I'm dreaming, please Kanae, tell me I'm dreaming." Mahina dug her face into the snow. She wanted to hear that this was no reality, she wanted to hear that Soran still loved her. She wouldn't hear these words, but she wanted to believe them. This reality, the reality in which her world had been shattered was real life. She would not hear anything else, never would she. Mahina lay down in the snow on her side, ignoring the freezing cold even as she started shivering. "I'm not dreaming..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver June 17th 2011, 10:53 pm

Silver's tail went limp as her ears picked up Soran and Spirit's conversation. She watched with disbelief and shock as Mahina fell into the snow, tripped and shoved down by grief. She tensed, and shuddered for a moment, the waves of sorrow coming off Mahina was almost too much for her to bear. Silver was shockingly keen when it came to emotions, and Mahina's were so intense it made her heart lurch sympathetically. She jumped forward; then laid next to her friend in an attempt to comfort her. Amethyst stood near by, confused.

"Mahina, I'm so sorry..." She whispered, and the sadness brought back memories. Terrible memories, she never wanted to experience, though had many times. She shoved them into the corners of her mind, only her friend mattered now. Her parents were gone, but Mahina would have to see the two together every day. Every hour.

Who cares of your parents? They are gone forever. Heartbreak, yes. But you will see them someday when you pass. Heart-shatter, however, is different... A nasty voice in her mind snapped.

Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
The Winter Den - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Winter Den - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soran June 17th 2011, 10:56 pm

Soran let out a heavy sigh, not a breath of exasperation but out of final contentment. “It’s quite alright, Spirit.” He said, resisting the urge to release the laugh building in his throat. “Though you? Impatient? I never would’ve guessed.” As she moved to place her head against his fur, the hunter rested his head on her neck, appreciating the familiar warmth and comfort that company provided.

Quickly enough, his ears flattened with uneasiness as he realized that Kanae was no longer in his line of sight and he felt the unnerving sense of watchful eyes. Dismissing that she was no longer around to watch them, Soran closed his eyes and listened eagerly to the sounds around him. The sound of branches creaking under the weight of the tightly packed snow; the hint of a conversation in the distance; and the comfort of steady breathing.
Soran
Soran
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 17th 2011, 10:59 pm

Mahina opened one eye to look at Silver, she couldn't even smile at her friend, her best friend. All she could give the white wolfess was a blank stare. Had she been given tears to cry, she would have shed them all, shed them until she drowned in them, if the shadow of sorrow didn't suffocate her first. Mahina choked slightly, but she kept her mouth shut.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiana June 17th 2011, 11:01 pm

"I'm dreaming, please Kanae, tell me I'm dreaming." Mahina dug her face into the snow. "I'm not dreaming..."

Kanae shook her head though she wasn't sure if the Elite Guard noticed. The scout would not lie to her companion, especially not while there was such a chilly air of sadness surrounding her. She did still love Soran; guilt gnawed at Kanae's heart. For a second, she wished that she did not whisper those words to Spirit but she immediately banished those thoughts to the darkest recesses of her mind. Spirit deserved happiness just as much as any other wolf. But, so did Mahina.

"It's my fault," she murmured. "I told Spirit to say something lest her hesitation eat her alive."

She looked down at her paws, her chocolate coloured eyes displaying sadness for Mahina. The choice to tell Spirit to embrace her feelings for Soran had been a difficult one for Kanae had a hunch that the Elite Guard would show signs of extreme distress.

"Perhaps," she began. "There is someone else out there who is truly destined for you. If you were meant to be with Soran, you would have known it. You love him, but out there there is someone else you love more even though you may not know it yet."

Her eyes turned back to Soran and Spirit. They showed that she was happy for them but sadness was mixed in their depths. Once again, her attention shifted to Mahina and she pressed her nose against Mina's muzzle in a comforting way.
Kaiana
Kaiana
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 17th 2011, 11:10 pm

"Perhaps," she began. "There is someone else out there who is truly destined for you. If you were meant to be with Soran, you would have known it. You love him, but out there there is someone else you love more even though you may not know it yet."

Mahina looked towards Kanae. Maybe her words were true, but who else would be so accepting of the fact that Mahina wasn't even a wolf? Who else would be the one she could tell everything to? She wondered who else would she comfortable around. Only her friends knew of her heritage. That small group of wolves, and of course her family. Who else would shrug off that fact to be with her? Mahina turned away from Kanae, her eyes fluttering closed once more. She could not tell the secret anymore, she had done it one to many times. She had broken the promise she made to her mother, the one she vowed to keep. She broke it, time and time again, Mahina had broken an unbreakable promise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota June 17th 2011, 11:18 pm

An elegant dark paw reached out across the few yards that seperated it and its prey. It closed in, crunching down on the snow covered area it wished to be in. Pulling together a rather remarkable entrance, one without detection, a young female slid to a sitting position behind Mahina. Happiness boiled over inside Dakota, but no words came to mouth. She sat rather quietly behind her old friend, not making any other movements besides a few breaths. Golden eyes watched the back of Mahina's head, only watching, as thought she were a predator finding the right place to strike along the jugular. But, Dakota was no predator, at least not to Mahina, there were others who made her list.

Flicking her tail, the old hunter sat in silence. The words that hit her ears made her eyes expand and ears flatten. They then began to scramble, searching to find the wolves that caused a deep pain in her chest. What was this strange wolf talking about? Mahina and Soran were no longer together! Once locked on target, the huntress stood, a vile snarl ripping through her once constant silence. She watched her new item of prey with an intensity she had never known except when the female had nearly died protecting her pups from a bear. Her golden gaze hardened, steel hatred beginning to pulse from her throat with every snarl. In her gaze, Spirit and Soran converesed.
Dakota
Dakota
Sentinel

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/318/0/1/autumn_wolf_by_kh

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiana June 17th 2011, 11:22 pm

Kanae continued to sit there, hoping to comfort Mahina. She suddenly remembered what Yvonne used to do to her and Wes when they were sad. The Scout brought her tongue out and began to groom the Elite Warrior. She started at her ears and slowly worked her way down to Mahina's shoulder blades. Her tongue made small, soothing motions and she made her way to the base of Mina's shoulders.

The snarls that appeared behind her made her glance up. She took a protective stance in front of Mahina and stiffened her entire body. Her hackles stood to their utmost extremities and her gums pulled up to show her ivory canines. Once she realized that this unknown female was not looking at her or Mahina, she slowly relaxed though her eyes were full of curiosity.

"Hello there," she spoke in a cool voice.
Kaiana
Kaiana
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum