+2
Rune
Soran
6 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The Hunting Grounds - Page 11 Empty Re: The Hunting Grounds

Post by Guest January 5th 2011, 9:39 pm

Derek smiled at the delta female, "I believe the sky is up." He turned his head to her his eyes laughing. "How are you Mina?" He asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maiara January 5th 2011, 10:36 pm

Taking Incendiu's lack of response and leave of the scene as conformation of his general well being despite his wounds, Maiara made her way over to the elk carcass. Dipping her head, she tore off a small portion, and, padding away from the kill and into the shade, she proceeded to eat her fill. When she had finished, she sighed contentedly, cleaning away the wash of vermillion blood that coated her muzzle, and trotted off to return to the den site. She slowed as she came upon the treeline, appreciative of the protection the canopy of gentle green leaves provided from the sunlight that seemed to intesify each passing day.
Maiara
Maiara
Scout

http://nayrugoddessofwisdom.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira January 5th 2011, 10:51 pm

Kira smiled brightly, laughing at the pups eagerness. "Hello Hoku" she barked, her own tail wagging. Her icy eyes shimmered with interest, she was eager to see what Silver had to say about the return of Bayne. Kira only knew the pups for a short time but she already cared for them...she wanted to talk to Silver about the issue as well.

[lame D:]
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune January 5th 2011, 11:08 pm

Now fully inside the heart of the territory Rune walked slowly towards "his" spot. However, on his way he took notice of Silver, her pups, Queen, and Kira altogether. As he passed by each of the wolves, he nodded his head in a small greeting, but kept his words to himself. Finally, with a sigh he reached his pine and sat down in the comfort of the limbs shade. Casting his head towards the sky with a gleam of curiosity in his eyes, he studied the image above him. Without a doubt, the full might of summer would soon be forced upon the pack.

(Boo! Anyways, I will be locking this thread really soon as in probably tomorrow. Because we are changing seasons and we no longer need this thread open.)
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :
The Hunting Grounds - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Hunting Grounds - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://www.banishing-winds.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 6th 2011, 6:22 pm

Queen Sighed and walked back to the old den.. she looked down adn sighed again she frowned and looked up trotted over a hill looking back to see Derek. and sighed walking off again she yawned

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 6th 2011, 7:11 pm

"Good? Great? Alternate mind speaking." Mahina chuckled, swallowing the small piece of meat she had in her mouth. Her shoulder fur quivered, and she looked to the sky. An unbroken blue. "No storm clouds..." Her blue gaze drew away from the sky, letting herself grab another piece of the meat. "I'm gonna head to the den. Care to join me?" Without waiting for an answer, the femme grabbed her meal, and trotted off once more.

As she was entering the den site, the clumsy wolf managed to, just hardly, stop herself before running into Rune. Why is it always the alpha that are in my path. She smiled, sitting next to the male. "Any thoughts you should tell the delta bout?"

(Mina= very talkitive.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 6th 2011, 7:27 pm

Queen kept on walking she slowed down a bit.. and started pracising.. "Derek. Will you--" she laughed and triped over a branch.. She layed down "DEREK? WILL YOU BE!" She bursted out laughing again. she bit her tonge and attepted to say that and it came out" derrrrek, will sur be my cate" she laughed and bit her tongue trying not laugh she sighed and sat down and held a straight face "Derek, I would be wrong" she said looking down "if i haded told you how much i liked you" she stood up and laughed "To Cheessy." and chucked her way back

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 6th 2011, 7:32 pm

"Oh just ask him." Mahina came up behind Queen, licking her lips slightly after finishing her meal. She had decided to, not wait for Rune's response, and just quickly left. A great way to ditch a long potential talk with the alpha. "I looked pretty darn stupid, no way you can beat me at this point!." She laughed to herself, remembering how young and stupid she had been. "Like I said, just ask him, and, I'll make sure no one laughs." The femme smiled, nudging Queen towards where she had left Derek and Soran.

Last edited by iMina on January 6th 2011, 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 6th 2011, 7:35 pm

She jerked back "Eh. it is that hard. Sheesh... I need to get up and believe in myself." she said looking down, "I really wanna ask but i just am shy..." glaring at Mahina playfully, "Come on lets both go... I'll need someone there... to be like me," she smiled, "You looked stupid? I proably look dumb as heck talking to the air," she laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 6th 2011, 7:37 pm

"Nah, I'd rather stay here. Rune might have my tail for ditching him." The femme winked, trotting back towards where she had left the alpha. "Any NEW thoughts?"

(See? Muse is gone xD.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 6th 2011, 7:39 pm

e.e)

She walked over to Derek and Soran "Hey, Can we.." she Freaked out and said "Wanna go back to the den now?" she asked and turned her face and growled thinking 'i am gonna kill myself. BAH' she smiled turning back. Sighing "Sorry. Well, I was gonna say" she sighed 'MAKE YOUR POINT!' she lifted her paw and poked her self sitting down "This may be early. but " she said,, "Derek.. I really really, Like to thank" she said "MAHINA!" she barked "for telling you i like you.. but now i know it is my turn to ask you.." she sighed Looking down "Will you be my mate.." she looked down still

Last edited by ♥Princess Queen♥ on January 6th 2011, 8:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune January 6th 2011, 7:46 pm

"I'm sorry, but did you say something?" Rune replied as he tilted his head sideways and gave Mina a sheepish grin. Although, he knew fully well what the female had asked. However, for now Rune would not answer as he would continue enjoying the newly created game of his.
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :
The Hunting Grounds - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Hunting Grounds - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 6th 2011, 7:49 pm

"I'm pretty sure I did." Mahina looked over to Rune, managing to catch a playful glint in his eye. Might as well continue that game. "Maybe I didn't. Your probably just going deaf."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 6th 2011, 7:53 pm

she sighed nad looked over my shoulder to rune and liped "Tell Mahina this is all for here." she looked back and waited.. She stood up and sat back down really nervous she smiled slightly keeping her head down..

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune January 6th 2011, 7:55 pm

"Probably because of all the pointless questions you bother me with." He stated simply as he lashed his tail out behind him in an act of annoyance. Still he enjoyed the game and the fact that Mina had caught on and joined in made it even better.
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 6th 2011, 8:03 pm

"Oh, but do you know how fun all these pointless questions are?" She blinked, a large smile on her features. "Bothering you is even more fun." Mahina looked as a small butterfly fluttered past. "Plus I'm bored, so what you gonna do." The femme rolled onto her back, letting the leaf filtered sunlight warm her belly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune January 6th 2011, 8:15 pm

"Well, I could always bother you with questions, but I fear you may not know any of the answers." He barked, as he pawed the delta while she sunbathed on her back. Soon he even mimicked the large smile she had previously sported.
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 6th 2011, 8:19 pm

Mahina whapped Rune's leg with her tail slightly, rolling back onto her belly. "You have no reason to fear that. I can answer a whole book of questions!" She paused, pawing his muzzle in a mock attempt to wipe the smile off his face. "What is a book anyway?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune January 6th 2011, 8:26 pm

"If you do not know what the word means then why speak it?" Rune question as he regained his normal calm stance. After he was dealt a somewhat playful blow to his muzzle by her paw. In an attempt to break the mimicking smile off his face however, her attempt was futile as the smile appeared once again.
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Soran January 6th 2011, 8:28 pm

Soran grinned, but hardly had time to speak as the scene played out in front of him. Mahina and Queen's conversation followed by Queen's question. Deciding it would be better to let the conversation go its own way, the male clamped the rest of the meal in his jaws and moved away towards the den. He stopped a few yards from the den's entrance and let his body relax on the soft grass as he finished off the small slab of meat happily. As soon as every last piece had been swallowed, the Hunter stretched out happily in the sun, letting it warm every inch of his belly. With his stomach full and the spring slowly turning into to summer, the territory was growing livelier then ever before.
Soran
Soran
Scout

http://SoranofAvalor.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 6th 2011, 8:31 pm

"Cause my evil twin likes doing that to me." Mahina made a mock frown as Rune returned the smile. "Gimmie back my smile." She looked around. "Or your brother gets jumped on." She chuckled, starting to stalk over to where Soran was laying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune January 6th 2011, 8:35 pm

"I believe my brother over there can handle his own against you. I bet even a puny coyote could best you." Rune teased as his eyes drifted toward Soran who stretched out upon the ground.
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 6th 2011, 8:38 pm

"Oh really?" She turned back to Rune, playing a small smile. That's really what he was going with? "Wanna bet?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 6th 2011, 8:42 pm

Aethos began to pace on the edges of the packs territory once more, debating whether or not to cross the dangerous boundary to see the Alpha. As long as I don't pose a threat... He thought as his paws stepped softly over the invisible line that divided this territory from the outside world.

[Lame xD]

Last edited by Aethos © Aethos on January 6th 2011, 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune January 6th 2011, 8:49 pm

"Which part would we be betting on? That Soran can handle himself or that you could be bested by a coyote? You see you must make these things clear or others may misinterpret what you really mean." He replied looking at Mina once more with curious eyes.
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum