+2
Rune
Soran
6 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

The Hunting Grounds - Page 12 Empty Re: The Hunting Grounds

Post by Guest January 6th 2011, 8:56 pm

"The coyote part. If one of does even get near me, it'd be a pile of fur when I'm done with it." Mahina rolled her eyes at Rune, sitting down casually. "I don't think even you can best me." She teased, licking her paw.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune January 6th 2011, 9:07 pm

"Is that so?" He said simply as he adverted his gaze from the female's image. With a quick glance around the surrounding area, Rune mentally counted how many members he now had within his pack. Keeping track of all those who had departed recently and those who had also arrived recently. Overall, the number came out fare and with a small yawn, he sat down. '

(There we are I completely made Rune change the subject within his mind. XD)
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :
The Hunting Grounds - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Hunting Grounds - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://www.banishing-winds.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maiara January 6th 2011, 9:50 pm

Maiara meandered slowly along the path that led back to the den site, the dappled sunlight warming her pelt pleasantly. As she strolled along, she allowed her mind to wander, thinking of the hunt, the fight between Zephyr and Incendiu, the return of Bayne, her friends...and Rune. That last subject in particular was one that came up often in her thoughts. His name alone warmed her soul as the filtered sunlight warmed her fur...

(Random post, I just figured I'd give Mina a bit more time to mess with Rune before I interrupted XD)
Maiara
Maiara
Scout

http://nayrugoddessofwisdom.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 6th 2011, 9:59 pm

(xD)

Mahina walked over to Rune, placing her front paws over his shoulders. "I hereby attempt to claim this wad of fur as my throne." She paused, letting herself look at the flowers. "Which was formally known as Rune."

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune January 6th 2011, 11:06 pm

"You can attempt it all you wish, but you will never succeed." Rune stated with a warm voice before he nipped at her paws playfully. "You know overthrowing one such as myself is a serious crime." He added casually before a loud chuckle rippled out from his muzzle.
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :
The Hunting Grounds - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Hunting Grounds - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 6th 2011, 11:10 pm

Mahina let out a breath, twitching her paws as Rune tried to nip at them. "It was worth a shot." She scrambled off, falling on her back with a small thump. "I'm still the queen of fur in my head though." She smiled. "Your the alpha male as far as I know. How could I overthrow you and succeed?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune January 6th 2011, 11:21 pm

"You couldn't and that is a point I'm glad you realized on your own." He said as he caught a glimpse of Maiara in the distance. Immediately a wide grin unlike any other he had worn today showed upon his face. Although, he maintained his position and soon returned his eyes back towards Mina.
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 6th 2011, 11:27 pm

Mahina saw Rune smile and turned her head to see what he had looked out. When she saw Maiara she turned back. "I was talking about you being a male. I couldn't take your position." She chuckled, rolling to her paws. "I'll be going now, give you a few minutes of quiet." With that, she trotted away, laying down next to Soran a few yards away, blue gaze scanning the bare sky.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune January 6th 2011, 11:51 pm

With a quite laugh, Rune watched as Mina padded away. "There was no need for you to rush off," he called out behind her. Although, he wasted no time and within minutes he was headed for Maiara. The wide grin from moments ago was now upon his face once more. "How goes it?" Rune asked softly as he approached Maiara from the side.
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota January 7th 2011, 4:51 pm

A chorus of anxious yips and squeals split the air as Incendiu entered the den. The pups scrambled over one another, fighting to reach him first. Cherokee grabbed Faylon's tail, causing her to snap back at him,fire in her eyes. Atita tried to slip past the two, only to be side-swiped by a hit meant for Cherokee, delivered by Faylon. Dakota shook her head, gingerly stepping over the fighting young to reach her mate. "Hello, Incendiu", she greeted with a warm voice, rubbing her left side of her face along his shoulder.
Dakota
Dakota
Sentinel

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/318/0/1/autumn_wolf_by_kh

Back to top Go down

Post by Maiara January 7th 2011, 6:06 pm

"How goes it?"

Maiara smiled blithely as the very one she had been thinking about appeared by her side. For a moment, she could have sworn that the sun shone even brighter.
"Well, and you?" she replied, her smile growing wider at the sight of his exuberant grin. It had been a while since she had had a moment alone with Rune, without the rest of the pack, and not to mention a downpour of loners closeby.

(another shortish post)
Maiara
Maiara
Scout

http://nayrugoddessofwisdom.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune January 7th 2011, 9:04 pm

"Wonderful, I am pretty well myself so thank you for asking." He replied quickly as he stood motionless beside the sandy colored female. Although, occasionally a small sigh of content would gradually slip from his mouth.

(another short lame post! XD)
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 7th 2011, 11:03 pm

Karma rose to her paws and began to wander back to the den. She passed Queen, who was looking at Derek expectantly. The black female had only heard, ...mate? of their conversation. It was obvious from Queen's expression that she had asked Derek the Big Question. She shivvered at the thought of doing that and padded further on, not wanting to interrupt them. She took a spot under a tree to take a nap, and lay there for a while, finding that she could not sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 7th 2011, 11:34 pm

Incendiu licked her cheek and smiled at his three beautiful pups. He lowered his head to be eye level with the pups and nosed Atita who had a look of surprise upon her face from Faylon's puppy hit. He looked at his strong son then, who jumped over his two sisters to try and pounce on his father's white paw. Incendiu growled playfully and looked to Dakota, then cast a side glance at the pups in the dark of the den. "How about we go outside for some sunshine?" He asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 8th 2011, 10:00 am

(Ugh here comes.. scared Queeneh)

Queen looked down sliencely, she wanted to say 'You don't need to answer right now..' but she wouldn't she looked up and smiled slighty... looking back down 'What if he doesn't like me? what if i just messed him up?' she though

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota January 8th 2011, 12:51 pm

Dakota nodded, turniing around to gracefully nudge her pups out the den. Atita and Faylon continued to bicker, while Cherokee proudly walked himself outside. Their mother smiled, turning to face Incendiu. "He looks exactly like you, acts it too," she stated after managing to push the fighting sisters outside. The female laughed, shaking her head a little, then slipped outside.
Dakota
Dakota
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 8th 2011, 1:03 pm

Incendiu looked down proudly at his son and grinned his infamous grin. "I suppose so." He chuckled as Cherokee turned his head to watch his sisters, and ended up tripping over his own paws, only to recover with a sheepish smile and reengaged posture. Incendiu looked down to his daughters. Faylon's fiery personality was shown through her bickering with Atita, and little Atita -the runt of the littler- was more reserved and kept her comments harsh but in small quantity. "You can tell that Faylon gets her looks and fighting interrogation from you." Incendiu licked Dakota on the ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota January 8th 2011, 8:24 pm

Dakota laughed, flicking her ear playfully. "She may have my fighting spirit, but her looks are all from my mom," she replied, watching her young in awe. It was like a tiny version of her mom's cream pelt had been placed on her, the gene showing up from back in Dakota's blood-line. The mother warmed herself in a small ray of sun, settling down to rest as her pups played around.
Dakota
Dakota
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune January 8th 2011, 10:06 pm

I am now locking this so please move your Rping over to the Pack Lands thread.

Thanks! XD
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum