Kaiana
Spirit
Rune
11 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Winter Den - Page 36 Empty Re: The Winter Den

Post by Guest July 16th 2011, 1:56 pm

"Don't blame yourself Mahina. Even if you hadn't left, it would have happened somehow. It was destiny."

Mahina looked up to meet Altair's gaze. A small sigh escaped her muzzle. "I suppose, but I shouldn't have gone out there alone either way." Though she hid the fact she didn't exactly believe Altair. Taru would have had no reason to leave Elysia hadn't she gone out alone instead of with someone to keep her from freezing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 16th 2011, 2:58 pm

Elysia turned back to Taru, blinking her large amber eyes. They were somewhere halfway between the entrance to the den and Altair's small group. She was silent for a long moment, just looking at Taru. She could see the anguish, the guilt on her friend's face. Elysia's face turned up in horror as she shook her head violently. Her eyes were wide. She was oblivious to everyone - Altair, Mahina, Falco even Silver and Kira outside. It was only Taru and Elysia conversing in an atmosphere of silence and misunderstanding.

"But... I left you.... to find Mahina. Don't you remember?"

Elysia looked pained and she shook her head once more. Her voice was quiet as she spoke to Taru. "Of course I remember, I remember every detail and every moment." Her eyes hardened - with determination not hatred or anger. She spoke with conviction. "I remember how you went out - in the middle of a snowstorm - to find and save Mahina. I remember how you were selfless in your concern for your friends and your pack." Her voice lowered and she looked to the ground. "And then I remember how you came back for me, how you saved my life."

"You froze because of me, because I left you alone in the snow,"

Elysia raised her eyes again, defiance written on her features. Taru's words, while true for Taru, were only excuses to Elysia. Elysia knew why she had frozen, she knew what had happened and why it had happened and how she had allowed it to happen - and none of it was the fault of Taru. "No Taru, don't you dare say that. I froze because I fell asleep. I froze because I decided that sleeping in a snowstorm was somehow an okay idea." She stepped forward, nose to nose with Taru. "The only thing you did, was bring me back. What I remember is how you - despite your size - managed to carry me back to the den. You rescued me. You brought me back. You woke me up when all I remember was black."

Elysia cracked a small smile, gratitude and affection on her features. "You slobbered on my face."

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye July 16th 2011, 3:01 pm

"I suppose, but I shouldn't have gone out there alone either way."

"It happens. Somethings are inescapable." Altair said with a shrug. The brute risked another glance at Taru and Elysia before looking back at Mahina. It appeared to him that Elysia had just replied to Taru's words, her guilt but he did not wish to overhear it. This was their conversation, their message to one another. Not his.
Skye
Skye
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota July 16th 2011, 3:30 pm

Taru recognized the expression of horror on her friend's face and stepped back a little. She thought maybe Elysia was going to be mad, now realzing that it was in fact, her rabbit buddy's fault she had frozen. The female's ears flattened, eyes ready to close on the impact of vicious words. Instead, she found no hatred in Ely's words.

"Of course I remember, I remember every detail and every moment." Her eyes hardened - with determination not hatred or anger. She spoke with conviction. "I remember how you went out - in the middle of a snowstorm - to find and save Mahina. I remember how you were selfless in your concern for your friends and your pack." Her voice lowered and she looked to the ground. "And then I remember how you came back for me, how you saved my life."

The small scout was prepared to lay out more reasons why it was her fault, more wood for the fire. Instead, Taru closed her slightly open mouth, trying to soak in Ely's reasoning. She had fallen asleep, yes, but while Taru was there, when she had something keeping her warm. It wasn't a bad idea at the time, with her friend beside her.

"No Taru, don't you dare say that. I froze because I fell asleep. I froze because I decided that sleeping in a snowstorm was somehow an okay idea." She stepped forward, nose to nose with Taru. "The only thing you did, was bring me back. What I remember is how you - despite your size - managed to carry me back to the den. You rescued me. You brought me back. You woke me up when all I remember was black."

Taru was still listening, spaced into the world of her ears and mind, when Elysia approached. She felt her eyes shift as her friend drew closer, explaining that Taru had saved her life. That was all it took. An explanation from Ely provided the female enough proof to believe it was not her fault. But, it didn't convince her that it was Ely's either. "Perhaps it was both our faults. Maybe we should just put it behind us? Forget that you ever needed saving and that I ever saved you. Simple solution," Taru spoke, letting a genlte smile pull at her face.

"You slobbered on my face."

With those words, a full on burst of happiness warmed Taru. She sat back, with a wide grin, puffing out her chest. "Slobbering is what I do best," the scout laughed, letting her tongue hang from her jaws in playful relaxation. Her tail thumped quietly on the ground, showing her happiness.
Dakota
Dakota
Sentinel

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/318/0/1/autumn_wolf_by_kh

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiana July 16th 2011, 3:57 pm

(Since I'm not going to be around for a while after this, I just thought I'd make a longer post. ): I'll talk to you guys when I can!!)

Kanae did not enter the den with Akera and Insomnia. There would be too many wolves in there for the white Scout to handle even though she wished she could get over it. So, instead of going with them, she fell behind until she was able to race off into the snowstorm. Finding sanctuary underneath the bough of a particularly large oak, the she-wolf curled her tiny frame up and slept.

When she woke, she managed to wiggle herself out of the pile of snow that accumulated on her coat. Sunlight shone through the leafless canopy of the trees with ease. A smile graced the Scout's features as she casually glanced around at the world of silver around her. Everthing was sparkling due to the snow's brilliance. Snow was settling everywhere: On the trees, ground, even the water had at least a ton of the frozen water around it. With the warmth of the aqua, the snow turned to slush and the temperature was warmer than the North of where she grew up.

With careful concentration, Kanae lifted her small paws high in the air as she walked through the deep snow. It was at times like these that she hated her small body. What she would give to be slightly taller and a little more muscular. You're stuck like this, Kanae. So get used to it. Just think about it, with this tinier build Ninja can protect you better. That thought caused an insane happiness to flood through the small wolf.

The den was slowly becoming empty because of the storm's end. She took a quick peek within and quickly retreated a further distance away. Taru and Elysia were speaking to one another and they seemed to be really into the conversation. A small feeling of jealousy pinched at Kanae's heart. Ever since Elysia had met Taru, the she-wolf hadn't spoken to her. Shaking her small cranium, the she-wolf thought of what else she had seen in the den. The loner from earlier had been speaking with Mahina and Falco. Her friend seemed to be transfixed on the male. Maybe they both liked each other? Kanae made a promise to herself that she would inquire about the male later with Mahina.

Kanae walked away from the den after a few more moments. She really didn't want to be around for too much longer since more wolves could come out of the den. She padded into the forest of snow and disappeared.

She would be watching.
Kaiana
Kaiana
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira July 16th 2011, 6:44 pm

"Bad memories that I am ashamed of." Silver said, as that was all she could get out.

The ebony female stood, zoning out for a moment as she dug back in time to see what would have possibly be the cause. Her ears flattened quickly as she realized the cause, pain flooding it's way back into her mind. "Oh" she said softly, looking to the ground. When she managed to pull her gaze off of her paws, she realized her friend had scooted over. She jumped up onto the rock swiftly, relieved as Silver changed the subject, it was nothing neither of them needed to dwell on. Not any longer.

"Full moon tonight if it clears up enough. "

"Without the moon, I would not be here. " She judged, turning to look at Kira.

"Full moon's are indeed beautiful. I hope it clears up" she smiled, her tail beating against the rock as she looked at the frozen river. How did this river that they had barely been able months earlier just freeze? Her thoughts were interrupted as she caught Silver's comment on how without the moon she wouldn't be here. "Then I have to enjoy the moon. Because if you weren't here, we would not have met. Nor would I have such a great friend" she said, smiling warmly as she looked to Silver.
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver July 16th 2011, 11:25 pm

"And if I had not met you I would not have such an amazing friend. " Silver said, smiling back at Kira with adoration. She had known Kira since she had joined, and ever since then, and even though she was a stupid pup she put up with her idiocy. She then laid down, hoping to warm the rock with her belly so she would have a warmer perch. Her ears were then relaxed as she did absolutely nothing for once, a yawn escaping her muzzle.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
The Winter Den - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Winter Den - Page 36 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira July 17th 2011, 12:21 am

Kira smiled, her thoughts traveling way back when she had first seen Silver, silly as can be and full of energy that never seemed to burn out. The ebony female lay down beside her friend, the cool rock felt good against her warm belly. She lay her head on her paws, the glimpse of Silver yawning causing her to yawn as well.

Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 17th 2011, 8:09 am

"Rabbit, a selection of small deer and elk." He felt proud saying this, mainly because he hadn't been on many hunts with his fellow rank members. But could easily scent the prey around, the tracks they left. And there feeding patterns. "I suggest, taking down a small deer." He gave her a warm smile, that looked out of place on his hard face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 17th 2011, 3:46 pm

Elysia was glad to see a smile back on Taru's face. It made Elysia grin in return. That smile, it belonged on Taru's face. It beloned lighting up her eyes and filling her with joy. Elysia glared teasingly, remembering her very wet face with distaste. Of course she knew it had been a necessity, but life saving or not she had not enjoyed being covered in Taru's slobber. Elysia crouched playfully, grinning. She sprang onto Taru, tackling her friend as the two rolled out of the den and into the snow. Elysia parted her jaws, latching onto Taru's skull and slobbering heavily. She licked Taru's head and face, meanwhile sitting on top of her friend.

She had been careful to avoid Taru's injured paw, not wanting to hurt her friend. The snow was cold, but Elysia doubted she would ever feel as cold as she had been the night before. She shivered, more with fear then from the temperature. Elysia had nearly lost her life, nearly joined Pallatsera. Elysia missed her sister, but she wasnt ready to die yet. She grinned. She still had a job to do, getting Taru and Altair together - no matter her personal opinions. She tiled her head, still sitting on top of Taru. She continued to slobber as she spoke.

"So...I'm thinking of a member..." Her voice was light and teasing, though she was careful to look around to see who was watching or listening. She didnt want to embarass Taru in front of the pack. She wanted to be stealthy and professional. She was cupid's minion, a secret agent of sorts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota July 17th 2011, 4:16 pm

Why was it that Elysia enjoyed sitting on Taru? The question bouncing in her mind as her rabbit buddy's tongue danced across her face made her laugh quietly. Her paws were pressed against her friend's chest, trying to hold her back, but unable to. When Elysia had her mind set on something, she would always get it done. It seemed she was determined to get revenge on poor Taru for saving her life in the best way she knew how. "Wait, Ely, c'mon, you'll mess up my fur," the scout tried to squirm away from her dear friend.

She suddenly felt the shiver slide through Elysia. This made Taru laugh. "What, are you already cold?" the female teased before adding, "Your sitting on the lard whale, you can't be cold." Taru laughed it up, before deciding she had enough slober on her face. She carefully pulled her head from Elysia's jaws, feeling her slober continue to flow from the top of her head to land in the cold snow. It was truly gross. Looking towards her friend, she was ready to practivally drown Elysia in her spit, jaws already filling with saliva. Instead, she swallowed it, letting the tip of her tongue graze Elysia's cold nose. That was her payback. They were even in Taru's eyes.

"So...I'm thinking of a member..."

Taru shifted as Elysia spoke, trying to move from underneath Elysia's rump. She missed her friend's meaning behind the words, only laughing as she thought of a great comeback. "Yeah, me too. This fat one I know keeps sitting on me, even after I saved her life," she snorted, grinning wildly.
Dakota
Dakota
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye July 17th 2011, 4:41 pm

Altair continued to sit there with Mahina in silence. Most wolves would think that this long of quiet would be awkward but it wasn't to him. Having the company around him made him feel better. Elysia had tackled Taru and the two were outside of the den, just talking. He wondered what they were talking about but he didn't dare try to find out.

"So, how's your flank doing?" He asked as he turned his attention back to the fae before him.
Skye
Skye
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 17th 2011, 4:48 pm

"So, how's your flank doing?" He asked as he turned his attention back to the fae before him.

Mahina shrugged, trying once more to stand up. She stood, but on wobbly legs and ended up sitting herself down again to keep from falling. "Better" she answered, smiling slightly.

[ lame.... ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 17th 2011, 6:24 pm

Akera looked to the male. "My forte!" She lifted her nose in the air, inhaling greatly. Her head snapped to the left. "They are far off this way. Let's go!" Her tail wagged in excitement as she started off towards the deer. Her first hunt in the pack. With a pack member! And a friend no less. Akera was very content at the moment. She looked to Insomnia with a sly smile on her face. "I have to warn you, I'm pretty good at hunting deer." However, mingling with the excitement and anticipation was another tug on her heartstrings. She knew that once she started hunting, the memories of chasing small deer with her brother would flood back into her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 17th 2011, 7:25 pm

Elysia chuckled as Taru whine about messing up her fur. Who did she have to look good for anyways? Elysia cast a glance towards the den with a grin. She took her own sweet time hopping off of Taru. She gave her own chest a few swift licks pointedly, smoothing down her pelt. Elysia wasnt a particularily beautiful wolf, though she wasn't ugly either. She was...plain. She was unnoticeabe, average. She had very simple bracken gray fur with a cream underbelly. Nothing about her was outstanding. She didnt have long beautiful legs or stunning eyes. She was small, youthful and innocent in appearance. Appearance had never been top on her list.

Thought it might be changing now. Elysia hadn't been the type to fall in love either. She got crushes, Soran was a perfect example. She admired him, found him attractive. But she had never loved him. She didnt mourn over his pairing with Spirit, she wished them the best. But not things were changing. There was something in her that cringed when she thought of Altair and Taru together. It was a feeling she hadn't experienced, one that was painful. But the thought of seeing Taru so happy, well it almost negated the pain. Elysia shook her head, concentrating back on her friend.

She grinned, shaking her head and rolling her eyes. "I'm petite, you're the ball of lard!" She chuckled and leaned closer to whisper secretively. "And I was actually talking about a member a little more...masculine than I." She pulled away and waggled her eyebrows pointedly. Just for effect she tossed her head subtly towards the den and winked at Taru. Elysia figured she could talk to Taru about anything at all, they were best friends. Weren't they?

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota July 17th 2011, 7:47 pm

Taru smiled thankfully at her friend, glad that she had gotten off. She moved to sit up, ready to pounce on Elysia. The female moved slowly, readying her legs to shoot across the air and land directly on her rabbit buddy. Finding that she was fixing her hair, the young scout had a different idea. She drifted over to her friend with a playful grin. Using her nose, she pressed her face to Elysia's chest. With a small breath and a swift jerk of her head, Taru ruined the fur Elysia had just fixed.

Pulling back, Taru bounded away. She looked back, prepared to find Elysia giving playfuly chase. Instead, Taru noticed a silent cringe pass through her friend. She padded over to her, thinking she had done something. "What? Cuase of your hair? I'm sorry," she pressed her head to Elysia's path of fur that was messed up, pressing it back together. "If you want to look good for someone, shoulda just told me," the female teased with a wide grin.

"I'm petite, you're the ball of lard!" She chuckled and leaned closer to whisper secretively. "And I was actually talking about a member a little more...masculine than I."

Taru laughed at her response, then fell silent at her addition at the end. She was confused. Did Ely wish to talk of Altair because she had feelings for him? Or was it because Taru had feelings for him? Was it that obvious....? Taru didn't know, simply stared at her friend with blank confusion. "What about him?" she asked suddenly, tail wagging as if it didn't bother her. She tried to shrug it off.
Dakota
Dakota
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 17th 2011, 8:41 pm

Elysia wrinkled her nose in protest as Taru ruined her perfectly groomed fur. She turned away teasingly, though she was back a moment later. Her eyes were bright with excitement. She chuckled at Taru's worried expression and grinned teasingly. "Pssh you couldn't make me unnattractive even if you tried." She scooted closer to Taru, glancing around to make sure no one could hear them. She put her head close to Taru, speaking excitedly. She had seen a mixture of emotions cross Taru's face, but Elysia wasnt worried. Taru would be so happy when she really understood Elysia's plan.

"What about him? Well is he or is he not the love of your life?" Elysia was a very direct being. They hadn't named a name yet, but Elysia didnt really think it was even necessary. Elysia was going to do this. She was going to get Taru and Altair together. Maybe someday there would be little Tarus and Altairs running around together. Something twinged inside of her again, but she pushed it away without letting Taru see it. Taru's happiness was what mattered and she had better chances with Altair anyways. Taru was, well she was beautiful. She had that dark allure about her.

Elysia stood suddenly and padded a short distance away, looking back to Taru. "Come on, we have planning to do!" She darted excitedly into the bushes, hunkering down out of view. If they were planning Taru's secret love life, Elysia had to be sneaky. She wondered if Pallatsera had ever hidden in bushes. Probably not. Her sister wasnt really the hide in a bush type.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit July 17th 2011, 9:06 pm

Spirit slowly opened her eyes as she woke from her peaceful slumber. A small smile spread across her features as she took a moment to appreciate the warmth the den provided, seeing as it would be stripped of her once she left the area. Rising to her paws, the scout stretched her limbs carefully, letting a yawn escape her parted jaws. Shaking her fur the white she-wolf padded out of the den, pausing at the entrance as the bitter cold hit her. Pushing the temperature off Spirit scanned the clearing before her, spotting a large, flat rock that was left out in the open. Walking forward the scout leaped upon the rock with an easy grace before settling down on its gray surface. It wasn't very warm though the weak sunlight that had been beaming onto it did provide her back with added heat. Wrapping her tail around her flank Spirit rested her head on her paws; relaxing as she soaked up the sun's warmth.

( Lame... )
Spirit
Spirit
Sentinel

http://selene-x.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota July 17th 2011, 9:13 pm

"Pssh you couldn't make me unnattractive even if you tried."

Taru grinned at her friend's reply. Such a bold attitude and a way with words that matched, Elysia had such confidence. She strightened up as her friend scooted closer, leaning in to whisper something. The female knew that Ely was probably talking of Altair, whether it was good or bad for Taru, she didn't know. Perhaps Elysia liked Altair too, then, she would have to give up her crush, to make sure nothing ruined their bond. A relief flooded through her as her friend finished talking.

"What about him? Well is he or is he not the love of your life?"

What? This question took Taru by suprise. It was a small question, but big in what it asked. How could she answer it properly, when she knew not of his own feelings? She could say she loved him, put her heart out on the line, but what good would that do if he didn't love her back? Taru shifted, "How am I supposed to know? Doesn't the other have to love you back to be in love?" she asked. The female was naive at best, love was not a subject she normally dwelled on.

"Come on, we have planning to do!"

Planning? Taru couldn't help but smile as she tried to figure out what was going on in her best friends mind. She watched her go over and crouch behind the cover of a bush. Reaching across the snow covered ground, the female settled down next to Elysia. "Wait, you don't like Altair?" she whispered, grinning playfully.
Dakota
Dakota
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 18th 2011, 12:28 am

Elysia chuckled good-naturedly as she settled into the bushes. She felt far more protected, out of sight of prying eyes. She laid down, her tail swishing calmly back and forth. Though she felt guilty doing so, she easily masked her reaction to Taru's words. Altair and Taru together, well it wasn't an idea Elysia loved. But it was one that would make Taru happy and that was what mattered. So would she lie to Taru? Well if it was for the good of all in the end, and Taru never had to know, now did she? Elysia listened to Taru's shocked response, actually laughing out loud as she shook her head with mirth.

"How am I supposed to know? Doesn't the other have to love you back to be in love?"

She grinned at Taru, amusement in her eyes. "Sometimes I wonder if you were dropped on your head as a puppy, you know that?" She laughed again and looked to Taru. "Love doesnt have to be requited to be real. Love is what you feel and what you know to be true in your heart." Elysia thought back on her words. She was getting pretty good at this cupid thing. Look at that wisdom she had just spoken - it just sprnag from nowhere! She was quite proud of herself actually. Taru's first words, those were the easy ones to reply to. Her second ones, now those were tricky. If she said the wrong thing, well she risked losing not only Taru's friendship, but the possibiliyt of Taru's future with Altair. And that was serious business.

"Wait, you don't like Altair?"

Elysia didnt shake her head, she didnt deny having love for Altair. But she didnt affirm it either. She grinned secretively at Taru for a minute, just for suspense. Then she chuckled and spoke simply, wanting to move on. "My heart is unclaimed, I am not the type for love." It wasnt entirely a lie, but it wasnt the truth either. Elysia was in love, but her love didnt matter. Not now and not in the long scheme of things. All of Elysia's attention and energy was devoted to Taru - Taru and Altair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota July 18th 2011, 1:15 am

"Sometimes I wonder if you were dropped on your head as a puppy, you know that?" She laughed again and looked to Taru. "Love doesnt have to be requited to be real. Love is what you feel and what you know to be true in your heart."

"My heart is unclaimed, I am not the type for love."

Taru stared at her friend for a long time. A numbing silence fell over her, tongue dry as she wondered what to say. It was a lot to take in for the petite female. Elysia had feelings for Altair. She heard it in her evasive words, her willingness to give him up. Taru shifted away from her best friend. Her legs ached slightly, sore from the night before when she had pushed them so far, as she stood. "Well, than why are we talking about Altair? No one in our small group likes him."

The female began to walk, moving away from the bush and towards the open air of the plains. Tall trees that reached to the heavens felt as though they were closing her in, wasting her air. She picked up the pace, only slowling when she reached the open lands. It embraced her with such freedom, a smile broke through her sudden feeling of suffocating. Taru breathed in a few big gulps of the pure air, letting the air calm her.
Dakota
Dakota
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye July 18th 2011, 1:41 am

"I'm going to go out to look around quickly. I'll be right back Mina." Altair spoke as he stretched his legs.

A sudden, unexplainable urge to go out overcame him. It could have been an interest to go and see the snow. It could have simply been that he was going restless. Either explanation was plausible. He stood and took a few steps out and into the cold winter air. His eyes widened slightly when he saw all of the snow on the ground.

Movement caught his eyes and the brute turned his attention to where Taru was emerging from a bush. He could see the bracken colour shape of Elysia there too. Taru took a deep breath of air which made Altair curious. He wondered what they may have spoke of but he knew it was none of his buisness.

"Hey Roo!" He called to his friend.
Skye
Skye
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota July 18th 2011, 1:50 am

Taru's eyes clenched together as she heard Altair's voice. Why now? Her jaws tightened and a wave of saddness rushed over her. Putting on her best mask, she turned around. A long smile had lightened up her features, expressing her faux happiness to speak with Altair. "Hello Altair," she replied. Her tail twitched and she took another breath of the open air. "Look, I wanted to apologize," Taru began, remembering what Altair thought was their last conversation, even though it seemed like it was a long time ago. "I shouldn't have acted the way I did when Elysia was injured," she completed her apology, eyes adverting to the ground.
Dakota
Dakota
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye July 18th 2011, 1:57 am

"Hello Altair," she replied.

This was one of the first times since they met that Taru referred to him as his real name. Did something happen?He could see sadness in her eyes despite the smile on her face. Altair decided that it was best not to worry about it. To do so would only cause more confusion and maybe pain on both their parts.

"Look, I wanted to apologize," Taru began, remembering what Altair thought was their last conversation, even though it seemed like it was a long time ago. "I shouldn't have acted the way I did when Elysia was injured," she completed her apology, eyes adverting to the ground.

"Don't worry about it Taru." He replied with a cooler voice than normal. He was not sure what to think. "She's your closest friend and I can understand that you'd worry for her."

The ginger-and-white brute glanced back at the bush before he gaze fixed on a snow covered tree. He could not look at her and pretend anything. It wasn't right.
Skye
Skye
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota July 18th 2011, 2:05 am

"Don't worry about it Taru." He replied with a cooler voice than normal. He was not sure what to think. "She's your closest friend and I can understand that you'd worry for her."

Taru nodded slowly to Altair, letting the smile fall from her face. She hated playing games with these kinds of things. Shifting her head to look at him directly, "I also wanted to say that about the conversation, before Ely froze," the female began, a certain fierceness to her voice that Taru rarely used, "Forget about it." It was what she needed to say. The way the male had reacted to the female's advance, she understood. "It seems as though neither of us need looking out for," Taru added, before looking back towards her feet. Normally, at the end of a conversation between the two, she would tackle him or call him "Latir", but right now, the moment wasn't right. Taru had a feeling it wouldn't be for a long time.
Dakota
Dakota
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum