+2
Rune
Soran
6 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The Hunting Grounds - Page 9 Empty Re: The Hunting Grounds

Post by Guest January 2nd 2011, 1:49 pm

Queens eyes Grew larger when she caught the scent of Derek.. she was surprised "he has forgotten me" she sighed watching the clouds float by.. she looked down to the wavy grass.. and sighed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 2nd 2011, 2:16 pm

A huge weight exploded onto Zephyr as she and Incendiu tore though each other. A few more seconds of trying to get blood spilled, then Zephyr jumped back, her eyes angry and ferocious. She had escaped with little injury, but the injury she did have was not so pleasant. Her scruff had two sets of deep teeth marks inside them, along with some pretty bad claw marks on her side. She had other wounds, but they were not so major and with the need for revenge taken over she ignored the pain. The black female saw that her speed was the only thing that saved her, seeing Incendiu have double the damage she had, but less severe.
And then there was Mahina, Kira, and Queen, each with their own complicated expressions. Mindless elk roamed about, far away though, scared by the noises of fighting and the smell of wolves. Zephyr's heart pumped, she could keep this up for a little longer than most would think her capable of. She raised herself up to her full height, her ears flicked forward, every hair on her body alert. Her voice still hinted at her shyness when she spoke, but she spoke clear in her soft tone.
"This is not your fight."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 2nd 2011, 2:21 pm

Mahina quickly scrambled to her paws, making sure that she was standing in front of Inc and could stop him in case he lunged once more. With calm eyes, she looked to Zephyr, but her ivories were still bared. "I don't care if it's not, no one is dieing today, not as long while I'm around."

(God, that was lame)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 2nd 2011, 2:23 pm

the Sky Moved as she got bored so she walked over to Mahina and them again and growled a bit.. she wanted to outburst but wasn't allowed. she sighed and said "Can we stpp fighting?" her words sounded Angry as for she was

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira January 2nd 2011, 2:24 pm

Kira grasped the chance, she bounded in front of Zephyr. Actually, It is... As you two are members of the pack and we are all family she said clearly, remaining calm. She looked at Zephyr's expression, hoping she would let it go...at least for now. However, she doubted it as Zephyr was furious.

[lame D: gah what is with me today?!]

Last edited by Duchess Kira on January 2nd 2011, 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Maiara January 2nd 2011, 3:37 pm

Maiara grinned, padding happily over to the fresh kill when she spotted Incendiu and a dark female whom she couldn't identify from the distance, brawling viciously. Her brow furrowing in confusion and concern, she quickly veered towards the fight, running swiftly. Upon viewing the scene she recognized the dark female to be Zephyr, and arrived just in time to hear her say in a clear voice,
"This is not your fight."
The Alpess frowned. The last time she had heard those words it had been Soran and Aethos battling. That time, she had forbidden the others from interfering, and it had only ended in death. She didn't know the cause of the fight before her, though she could see plainly that they planned to fight until one of them was lying bleeding on the ground. One instinct told her to do all she could to break up the two. After all it was different this time, it wasn't a member against a vengeful loner, it was two members fighting against each other. But her morals had taught her that each wolf's battle is their own, and is not to be interfered with. Before, she stuck with her morals, but what decision would she make this time?

(ugh, lame)
Maiara
Maiara
Scout

http://nayrugoddessofwisdom.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota January 2nd 2011, 5:20 pm

Dakota's ears perked to the noise of fighting. Incendiu and Zephyr were at it. The female's eyes flashed a hint of her worry, but then closed off the window to her emotions once again. He can handle himself, she thought to herself, not wanting to be so worried about so many things. In a swift motion, Dakota grabbed a few herbs, then retreated back to her own den. Her pups welcomed her back with hungry licks to her face. As asked, the mother coughed up a bit of food for them. Her stomach was hollow, for she had not eaten from the kill yet. Exhausted, she collapsed in the back of her den, Atita coming up to wiggle her way near her mother's stomach. Cherokee and Faylon nestled themselves around her front paws.
Dakota
Dakota
Sentinel

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/318/0/1/autumn_wolf_by_kh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 2nd 2011, 6:25 pm

Few more of the wolves came towards him, his fur bristling, & muscles tensing. Only slightly easing when Rune came to investigate, but kept up his guard, the only reasons Bayne could think of why he had returned were these; he wanted to be with Silver, he wanted to be a good father like his own had been, & he wanted to be family again. When Rune stood before him Bayne caught the aura of protection, mostly for 'his' pups. Bayne had to refrain against the growl that wished to escape, he knew in his logical mind that he was the true father, & wasn't about to give up that priority. Though he eased a bit his expression was firm, confident, & his eyes shown the fiery protection he had for what should be his pups. Bayne felt a bit on edge though knowing there were more wolves than he would be able to fight if such would happen, he wasn't going to admit that though. Finally Bayne made a silent reply, keeping it on the brink of submissive, "Greetings Rune, I trust that you've been well."
[Lol yes, spider-man much related? Though i must admit, how can Rune feel more 'parent protection' when he is not bilogicaly the father of Bayne & Silvers pups? I'm lost on that part.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 2nd 2011, 6:28 pm

The Wolfess was growling a bit "I don't think we need to say that to a pack member" she growled a bit. Queens Blue eyes Shifted wolfs growling mildly, she looked up to Maiara "Why does everypack member fight?" her words angry. She sighed and walked off, catching the scent of Rune she sighed.

The sun had rosen over the mountains and was shinning down on us, she had been walking back and forth between the river and the forest.. hearing a little voices she perked her ears and growled

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune January 2nd 2011, 6:33 pm

Rune paused and looked straight towards the figure who had spoken. With a distasteful gleam in his eyes, Rune sat down. "I have been quite well actually, but now is no time for small talk. So I shall just jump to the chase...Why have you sat foot in our territory again?" He asked his tone a bit harsh as he remembered the reason for the male’s departure.

(Because, I say it does and I am the awesome alpha of this awesome pack. Really, it is just that as of right now those pups are only Silvers. At least in my mind and Silver is apart of this pack so therefore the pups are apart of the pack. So, he feels a need to protect them as he does everyone else. The whole surrogate father thing is just extra because I am cool like that! ^-^ )
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :
The Hunting Grounds - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Hunting Grounds - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://www.banishing-winds.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 2nd 2011, 6:38 pm

Queens Blue eyes Echoed as she walked into the bush to Rune and Bayne and growled She sat down "Glad to know you brutes are happy" her voice was harsh as she eyed Bayne with a low growl and looking at Rune making sure he was fine

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver January 2nd 2011, 7:31 pm

Silver turned to protest as Dakota
left, but she was gone before she could get a word out. She pinned her
ears, standing in front of the den, defeated. Any time she wished to
properly help the female, she seemed to run off.

She shook the thoughts from her head, trotting into the trees. Once the
dead elk came into view, she took a mid-size piece of it's flank, a
decent amount for her and the pups. Her ears perked to snarling, but she
ignored it. She had enough drama and problems right now, between Bayne
and trying to get Dakota properly treated. She began to walk off, but
stopped, grabbing another piece, slightly bigger, for Dakota and her
pups.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
The Hunting Grounds - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Hunting Grounds - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 2nd 2011, 8:50 pm

Bayne finally let himself relax more, though still a tad wary, ignoring the growl from the smaller female. His legs grew a bit tired from standing too long & he sat while bringing his tail to the side, then spoke, "I return because I wish to rejoin, this time, permanently. I am willing to do whatever it takes to come back, even if I must start at the omega rank & work my way up back to where I was previously; an elite guard. I know many of the members aren't very, fond, of me at the time, but I'm willing to work things out. I've no where else to go nor run to, I seek no sympathy or pity, I only seek the true place I belong, & everytime it leads here with your pack & no where else. So I must ask through your judgement, do I belong here & am I welcomed back to The Banishing Winds?" Bayne kept his voice confident, firm, yet submissive as his body posture.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 2nd 2011, 8:58 pm

Queen looked at Rune as a 'uh no. No way do i want him back here' she growled again Looked at him and said "Why Do you wanna re join now?" she asked Rather annoying.. she looked at Her toes and back up

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune January 2nd 2011, 8:59 pm

"Anything, you say? Hm, well you shouldn't be so quick to say such things Bayne. For what if I demanded, that you were no longer to speak with Silver or HER pups. Would you be able to do that just for acceptance into this pack once more?" He asked questionably as he glared coldly towards Bayne waiting for a response.
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 2nd 2011, 9:02 pm

Queen walked over to Rune and sat down and said quitely "You don't deserve your pups" she growled a bit and looked at Rune 'at least he won't leave on them' she though and looked back at her toes and back to Him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 2nd 2011, 9:20 pm

Bayne felt his heart drop as the thought crossed his mind, he kept his expression relaxed as he wisely chose his words, "As long as I can stand beside them I will find a way to express my care for her & the pups without words. I only wish to beside them until I die, as my own personal experiance without long guidence." As he said this a flashback came to mind, his parents had died protecting him & his siblings, they had to figure out things on their own without help, it had been harsh on him & his brothers & sisters. Then he thought to himself, 'As long as I can be with them... I shall let my actions show my love for them & Silver both.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 2nd 2011, 9:24 pm

Queen sighed and whispered to Rune "We shouldn't do that.. What if he still loves Silver?" she asked "But still i can't have my words on this" she said sitting back and staring at the brute as if her look was saying 'dare touch Silver and i will hurt you'

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune January 2nd 2011, 9:34 pm

"This is not a matter of whether he still loves Silver or not. It is Silver's decision and when the time comes, she can cover this matter. Give me a few days Bayne for I must discuss this with Maiara. For now, keep your distances from both Silvers and Dakotas den. Keep in mind that you are still not one of us yet and I or anyone else thinks you are a risk...You will be ran off of our territory and banished from this land once more." Rune stated calmly and clearly as he stood up and headed back towards the den. Later he would return and eat his fill of the elk they had brought down earlier.

Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 2nd 2011, 9:37 pm

Queen nodded to Rune and watched him walk off "I dare you to cross this line" she growled "because it won't be pretty." she growled snarling and baring her fangs in a warning as she walked off with her Ears perked

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota January 2nd 2011, 9:44 pm

Dakota had awoken from her small nap, refreshed and much happier now that she had eaten some herbs. The female yawned, stretching violently, disturbing her sleeping young. "Oof," Cherokee breathed as her dark paw knocked him aside. Faylon let out a squeal of protest as she was knocked aside as well. Atita mumbled something, then bolted as Dakota's back foot moved towards her. Her pups bounded out of the den, followed by their sleepy mother. "Sorry," Dakota yawned, shooting the pups a warm, apologetic expression. She then moved swiftly, hearing words in the hunting grounds below. The female sat, perched with her pups tumbling after her, on a small outlook near the dens. Her golden gaze watched the scene of wolves below. Rune, Bayne, and Queen stood, unheard words escaping their muzzles. Dakota nudged her pups to bunch together around her front paws, then watched silently. The female did not move as Rune began his ascent to the dens.
Dakota
Dakota
Sentinel

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/318/0/1/autumn_wolf_by_kh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 2nd 2011, 10:51 pm

Bayne kept silent as Rune replied to him, when he finished Bayne simply nodded. Ignoring Queen's meaningless threat Bayne only gave her a cold emotionless glare that often made his foes shudder, then turning he only went to lay under the nearest tree. Laying so that his back faced them all & so that he could contemplate his thoughts. 'None of them know my history nor my thoughts... or especially the reserved spots in my heart. I have lived most of my life without my parents, who were brutally murdered... though it may differ, I do not want to leave them open to harm no matter how much protection they already have.' The thoughts made him clench his claws deep into the earth & make rakes in it, no matter the decision he wasn't about to leave. He would stay & be a father, whatever it took he was going to be there even if he had to die for it. He prepared himself for the responce.
[Bayne isn't easy to get rid of. Razz ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver January 2nd 2011, 11:39 pm

Silver trotted through the woods,
with her two chunks of elk meat dangling from her mouth. Her muzzle was
slightly pink, her green eyes slightly dull and tired from the drama
that completely wore her out.

"

Anything, you say? Hm, well you shouldn't be so quick to say such things
Bayne. For what if I demanded, that you were no longer to speak with
Silver or HER
pups. Would you be able to do that just for acceptance into this pack once more?"

Silver stopped, listening to the rest of the conversation. Her head flicked as Dakota walked up, and she trotted up to her, dropping the meat at her paws. She looked over to the clearing, as Rune was walking off and Bayne laid under a tree. She gave him a sharp glare, her expression showing him she would enforce that rule if she must.

She turned, loping into the trees and towards the den.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 3rd 2011, 12:25 am

Incendiu unlatched himself from the female and landed with a thud. His entire body was hurt, sore and throbbing. The only wound that he actually was worried about was a shallow but bloody tear to his neck, almost where his windpipe was. If she could get there, she could do it again, and she could go deeper. Incendiu snarled, seeing Mahina jump between them. Kira soon ran over to control the other shewolf and Maiara could be seen watching from afar. "She is right." He growled, knowing his advantage if it was three to one. He felt the guilt though, he now remembered the black she-wolf he had killed the night Nadia had been murdered. "This is not your fight." He faced the black wolf, and looked her in the eye. "Ever hear of forgive and forget, you're thinking you can kill a beta and get away with it? You're mistaken."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira January 3rd 2011, 12:44 am

Kira flicked her ears back as Incendiu spoke. She turned her gaze from him back to Zephyr. He is right. she barked. If Zephyr really was beyond the point where she could be halted, the pack would surely be angered by her injuring and possibly killing Incendiu. Kira hoped that Zephyr would let it go, not only for good moral (Zephyr's) but because this was the last thing the pack needed at the time.

[lameee D;]
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum